Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 27 minutes!

zimbomonkey posted:

I disagree, I would swap Cody and Dustin.

Dustin is older and more likely to get murked by cyborgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Cody clearly is gonna be the Yamcha. Just post the Yamcha crater with a chicken next to it

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
To be fair, Miz hasn't injured anyone. He just hasn't prevented a few people from injuring themselves.

Also, anime thumbnail Vince Russo looks George Lucas and Kefin from the AE Podcast fused together and I can't unsee it.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

the miz is an incredible bellwether wrestler for who's opinions you should and should not disregard immediately

hes never done anything at all for me, and is obviously not 'one of the greatest wrestlers of all time', but if all you watch is wwe i can see where youd get that idea. although those guys also usually use ability to draw as what constitutes one of the greatest of all time, even moreso than actual wrestling ability, and he has never been a particularly huge draw, so actually, by their own metrics, hes a LOSER.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Miz has always sucked and people twisting themselves into knots pretending otherwise are the biggest dorks.

"Oh he's so safe" who gives a poo poo? I'm not in the ring with him, not my problem. Maybe his matches would be better if he took more risks.

"Oh he works so hard and does great media" I'm sorry are you his loving publicist? Does going on College Gameday make his matches not suck? Why does any of that matter to you?

"Oh he's a great talker and gets so much heat" Name one Miz promo that popped a quarter or sold an extra ticket. The best promo he ever cut was on an internet show nobody watched, for a match that couldn't happen.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
People who think the Miz sucks have no explanation for why The Miz is front and center of WWE's new hot streak. If he sucked wouldn't he be doing undercard bullshit right now

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Miz is a solid midcard talent, but that’s about it.

Someone said to me on twitter that Miz was more successful than Danielson and, well, Miz wasn’t even the second most-important man in his WrestleMania main event where he retained the WWE Championship.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Miz is honestly a great promo but that's literally it

However that's all e drones care about so of course he's the goat to them

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/leslieleeiii/status/1774883699001090331?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Good guy Punk only choked someone a bit. What a good coworker

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Miz is well liked by the people who book WWE. I think that is literally it.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Do WWE tribalists confuse mediocrity with brilliance because years of WWE programming has destroyed their critical faculties, or are idiots just naturally to the fed? One day, science will hopefully find an answer

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Goblin Queen posted:

Do WWE tribalists confuse mediocrity with brilliance because years of WWE programming has destroyed their critical faculties, or are idiots just naturally to the fed? One day, science will hopefully find an answer

Heard an anecdote that WWE had been bottom of the barrel dogshit for so long that doing the bare minimum that makes sense makes it seem like HHH is a genius

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Goblin Queen posted:

It's both

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
if Miz is bad why would he be awarded PSP's champion of the month TWICE!!???

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Seams posted:

https://x.com/leslieleeiii/status/1774883699001090331?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

washed up old men love a little assault and battery as a treat

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Seams posted:

Goddamn, his eventual and inevitable firing from the Fed is going to be hilarious

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

super macho dude posted:

Goddamn, his eventual and inevitable firing from the Fed is going to be hilarious

*CM Punk snaps and lunges at Trips with a letter opener*

Fedpills: "How could AEW make him do this??"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

leslies almost as big a mark as punk himself

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
boy you assault one two three four people and they never let you hear the end of it

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

https://twitter.com/KidouWrestling/status/1774904930844733598

People being very normal following the Punk interview.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the miz is good and the perfect midcarder. mad?

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
He's not our favorite midcarder though

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

mooseinfants posted:

He's not our favorite midcarder though

Who is your favorite midcarder of all time?

I think mine might be Rhino.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Miz is a bad wrestler but he’s a great WWE Superstar ™

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/joegagne/status/1774895668655497216

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

when he's right he's right

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Why is this here?

Here's one people can wonder about too, hint, look closely.

https://twitter.com/FiteTV/status/1774858136962085181

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Seams posted:

all of my extreme dickriding biases were just confirmed by the most trustworthy source: the guy I dickride. sorry for all the haters!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’ve always said with punk being “stranded” why didn’t he just call a loving Uber.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Why is this here?

IWA-MS, for sure.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

nah i'm thinkin OWE

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The_Rob posted:

I’ve always said with punk being “stranded” why didn’t he just call a loving Uber.

punk doesnt put anyone over not even uber, brother

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
CM punk the wrestler that keeps getting injured and is never on tv thinks wrestlers should only be paid when they are on tv

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Why is this here?

2024 gonna be Chikara's year

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragongate hasn't used that logo in five years.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dimebags Brain posted:

Dragongate hasn't used that logo in five years.

Or (pedantically) that name!

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Here's a higher resolution image of the graphic Triller took from what appears to be a wrestling Facebook page's tiermaker results circa 2020!

Looks like Bar Wrestling is making a comeback this year?

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Rockstar Pro being on that graphic is hilarious.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Edge & Christian posted:

Here's a higher resolution image of the graphic Triller took from what appears to be a wrestling Facebook page's tiermaker results circa 2020!

Looks like Bar Wrestling is making a comeback this year?

Oh my god I didn't even notice Bar Wrestling on there. That's definitely the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

rip PWG the best promotion of all time.