Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Is that Bill Murray signing "Miley Cyrus" on somebody's forehead? If it was anyone other than Bill Murray I'd wonder why, but I've heard he has a weird sense of humor like that.

he's like a comedy wrecking ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DandyLion posted:

he's like a comedy wrecking ball

nice

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
he's just being Miley

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/PulpLibrarian/status/1163840591798702081

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

I zoomed in to discover that is mayonnaise and not whipped cream and it got so much worse

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

French is a beautiful language

Also not all frottaging is cottaging but some cottaging can involve frottaging

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The sign is clear. If you're French and not doing butt stuff, you're good to go!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Girls like anal too ya know. Not sure how I feel about masculine only implications therein.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Je ne sais coq

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

DandyLion posted:

Girls like anal too ya know. Not sure how I feel about masculine only implications therein.

There's a separate placard discouraging buttsluts of the fairer sex.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ceci n’est pas le bumsex

Ceci est la bummesexxe

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER
CRUMAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JdFRMnTqzU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Ne pas effectuer "Le Shocker" dans le derriere.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I thought bumsex was homeless people sex

fake edit: Maybe I should have watched some of those bumfight videos

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Ne pas effectuer "Le Shocker" dans le derriere.

Un dans le rose, deux dan le fétide

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehkk9bxGRzo

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I thought bumsex was homeless people sex

fake edit: Maybe I should have watched some of those bumfight videos

You're not missing much, it's just two naked dudes running backwards into each other

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Literally Esoteric posted:

This is so good
gently caress yes
Nazi? He's an rear end in a top hat! Nazi? He's an rear end in a top hat!

Man... that's loving grim.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Well, world is a gently caress, after all.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I know I'm not the only one but I've definitely hosed up playing games and somehow overwrote all my saves to the point where I was total hosed before

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I know I'm not the only one but I've definitely hosed up playing games and somehow overwrote all my saves to the point where I was total hosed before

I'll never forget, I was 13 and binging Jedi Knight in one glorious after school evening marathon, not realising I was relying entirely on quicksave until I accidentally stepped off a cliff, instinctively reached to press quickload (F7) and accidently slipped and hit quicksave (F6) instead. Hours of gaming reduced to a constant loop of my guy screaming and dying.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

"He...[squints closely at prophecy]...is not the Chosen One"

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

jojoinnit posted:

I'll never forget, I was 13 and binging Jedi Knight in one glorious after school evening marathon, not realising I was relying entirely on quicksave until I accidentally stepped off a cliff, instinctively reached to press quickload (F7) and accidently slipped and hit quicksave (F6) instead. Hours of gaming reduced to a constant loop of my guy screaming and dying.

same but might and magic 5 or 6. the one where you can click the back of the bank in the starting town and get a scroll of fly then go to the dev zone.

was in 7th grade and my step dad was at work so i got to play my save and i just cleared out a hard dungeon and went to turn in the quests it had in it and when i found a box and when i clicked it it set off the trap and so i hit quick save instead of quick load and i hadnt saved since the last time i played and got screwed as it was a tpk. never used autosave again

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

QUACKTASTIC posted:

You're not missing much, it's just two naked dudes running backwards into each other

this is a thing in japan, though without the nudity

specifically i think it's a thing on talk shows trying to think of titilatting activities for their starlet guests

oh yeah it's also a game in DOA BeachVolleyball

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

American and UK kids have achievable goals, good for them.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Who What Now posted:

American and UK kids have achievable goals, good for them.

China is the only country on the list that has a domestic manned space program.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/UglyBoyBigLoser/status/1163643372990451712

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

UK dudes just need a greek statue avatar, a suit of armor or a prop skull and they're well on their way to youtube stardom

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT

Milo and POTUS posted:

The King's Quest games did this poo poo on purpose. Oh, you didn't throw a boot at a cat to save a mouse, despite having one chance at a 3 second window to do it, with no forewarning or hint as to what the boot might be for? Well you just hosed yourself permanently, but you won't find out until hours later, if you even realise why you died at all.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

EKDS5k posted:

The King's Quest games did this poo poo on purpose. Oh, you didn't throw a boot at a cat to save a mouse, despite having one chance at a 3 second window to do it, with no forewarning or hint as to what the boot might be for? Well you just hosed yourself permanently, but you won't find out until hours later, if you even realise why you died at all.

I got the first game off of gog and it was surprisingly reasonable aside from the platforming being hosed. I don't know why they turned the later games into a massive gently caress you.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
The first version of the first Kings Quest had the rumpelstiltskin puzzle that nobody solved where for some reason you had to invert the alphabet instead of just spelling backwards.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fools Infinite posted:

The first version of the first Kings Quest had the rumpelstiltskin puzzle that nobody solved where for some reason you had to invert the alphabet instead of just spelling backwards.

Because Roberta Williams is a genius!

e: quoted the wrong post but :shrug:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I also want to be a youtuber. Imagine just debasing yourself for six million preteens every day as you dance around like a jester vying for their attention

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

My family beat all the Kings Quests, and the Space Quests, and the Leisure Suit Larry's.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

rodbeard posted:

I got the first game off of gog and it was surprisingly reasonable aside from the platforming being hosed. I don't know why they turned the later games into a massive gently caress you.

They were bad at game design and wanted to sell strategy guides too

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zzulu posted:

I also want to be a youtuber. Imagine just debasing yourself for six million preteens every day as you dance around like a jester vying for their attention

honestly being famous in any capacity sounds loving terrible

Nieuw Amsterdam
Dec 1, 2006

Dignité. Toujours, dignité.

#1 wish for American/British kids is to be rich and famous.

#1 wish for Chinese kids is to be so far away from China that they are no longer on the Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

The Chinese kids have just learned that it's way easier to get likes and subscribes if you vlog from space