Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kraftwerk
Aug 13, 2011
i do not have 10,000 bircoins, please stop asking

So where's cultural imperial? Did he get probated again or did he quit for good ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

he ate one of those 100,000 hour probes iirc

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

THC posted:

he ate one of those 100,000 hour probes iirc

No, it was just another month the day he got back from his last month.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

CI did nothing wrong

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
CI is a good poster except for his casual racism/misogyny/transphobia so overall he’s a terrible poster

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

A Typical Goon posted:

CI is a good poster except for his casual racism/misogyny/transphobia so overall he’s a terrible poster an average Canadian

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

A Typical Goon posted:

CI is a good poster except for his casual racism/misogyny/transphobia so overall he’s a terrible poster an average Canadian an old stock Canadian

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

:wrong: CI is ethnic Han.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

McGavin posted:

:wrong: CI is ethnic Han.

Thats the beauty of living here, he can be both.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Getting heart disease damaging the environment, I guess? to own the libs

https://twitter.com/jkenney/status/949345913457147905

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
That fat motherfucker looks like his blood is 20% beef tallow by volume. Hopefully he eats more beef so he has a massive heart attack and dies before he can wield any kind of power.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
You can take my idling F-350 from my COLD DEAD MEAT GREASE COVERED HANDS

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Leofish posted:

Eagerly awaiting a response from PT

PT6A posted:

That fat motherfucker looks like his blood is 20% beef tallow by volume. Hopefully he eats more beef so he has a massive heart attack and dies before he can wield any kind of power.

Thank you. :allears:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Eating meat is probably one of the most harmful things a first worlder can do to the environment on an individual level.

That being said I had beef fajitas for dinner and they were delicious yolo fuckit we're all going to die soon anyway.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I still eat beef and I enjoy eating beef, but I've cut down because it's expensive and not very environmentally friendly compared to other meats. God only knows why everything has to be all-or-nothing for some people.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Because we're living in the timeline where Idiocracy is looking more and more prophetic by the day.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Leofish posted:

replies are pretty good tho

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

EvilJoven posted:

Because we're living in the timeline where Idiocracy is looking more and more prophetic by the day.

President Terry Crews would actually be way more sane than the current US trajectory.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

EvilJoven posted:

Tim Hortons: gently caress you, I'm eating, eh?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

PT6A posted:

I still eat beef and I enjoy eating beef, but I've cut down because it's expensive and not very environmentally friendly compared to other meats. God only knows why everything has to be all-or-nothing for some people.

One of my friends at work seems to be legitimately threatened by my being a vegetarian. I don't even bring it up, he just noticed I don't have meat in my lunches and he gets pissy about me not chowing down on pork every meal. People are weird about consumption, which I feel like you should already know.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

One of my friends at work seems to be legitimately threatened by my being a vegetarian. I don't even bring it up, he just noticed I don't have meat in my lunches and he gets pissy about me not chowing down on pork every meal. People are weird about consumption, which I feel like you should already know.

Vegetarianism is fine, it's vegans that are unnatural and wrong.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

"What do you mean you're not having a drink???..... what. the gently caress. do you mean. you're not having a drink??"

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

"What do you mean you're not having a drink???..... what. the gently caress. do you mean. you're not having a drink??"

I think that one happens because people are really insecure about their own level of alcohol intake.

If not everyone around you is getting drunk all the time, it might lead to the uncomfortable realization you drink too loving much.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

PT6A posted:

Vegetarianism is fine, it's vegans that are unnatural and wrong.

This, I get that there are reasons not to eat meat, but veganism is insane

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Maybe some people don’t want to hurt animals and they found a way to minimize the amount of animals they hurt while also having a healthier diet :iiam:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

THC posted:

Maybe some people don’t want to hurt animals and they found a way to minimize the amount of animals they hurt while also having a healthier diet :iiam:

So then there's just no such thing as humane eggs or cheese? :shrug:

Like I alluded to, I get avoiding eating animals, but if you're giving up cheese I think you're either loving insane or lactose intolerant

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
According to this thread like 4 months ago even the super expensive organic "free range" eggs are laid by birds who live in appauling conditions.

So now I just buy the cheapest flats of eggs from costco because gently caress it.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

EvilJoven posted:

According to this thread like 4 months ago even the super expensive organic "free range" eggs are laid by birds who live in appauling conditions.

So now I just buy the cheapest flats of eggs from costco because gently caress it.

I'm not 100% sure about free range but free run is absolutely bullshit, they're not in cages but they're still packed 6000 to a room.

They can move around and there's enough room that they're comfortable but they're also still going to peck each-other to death because they're chickens and it's what they do

Karatela
Sep 11, 2001

Clickzorz!!!

Grimey Drawer

EvilJoven posted:

I still wonder how they have those eggs so cheap when I couldn't get a single dozen eggs at that price five years ago. Perfectly good eggs, but some sort of magic happening there.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Karatela posted:

I still wonder how they have those eggs so cheap when I couldn't get a single dozen eggs at that price five years ago. Perfectly good eggs, but some sort of magic happening there.

The power of bulk buying and being Costco

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Wirth1000 posted:

I got this so much when I cut most of my drinking that I had to get new friends.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Costco loving rules, there's a reason why theres a pages long actually good costco thread in GBS.

If you can manage to set yourself up with a living arrangement where you have enough space for dry goods storage and a deep freeze as well as transportation to and from a costco membership is vital.

Also $1.50 for a hotdog and drink gently caress yes.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
It's all about those big rear end muffins.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

TheKingofSprings posted:

So then there's just no such thing as humane eggs or cheese? :shrug:

Like I alluded to, I get avoiding eating animals, but if you're giving up cheese I think you're either loving insane or lactose intolerant

Honey is what proves veganism is an ideology and not a diet.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

Wirth1000 posted:

It's all about those big rear end muffins.

Have you read the health information on those muffins? My wife brings those things to work when she needs an entire breakfast she can eat quick and it's drat near a thousand loving calories per muffin.

It's a good thing she works her rear end off or she'd be fat af.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
The bagels that I buy are 40g of carbs each. The brand ones are 60g each. The costco ones are 74g each.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

EvilJoven posted:

Have you read the health information on those muffins? My wife brings those things to work when she needs an entire breakfast she can eat quick and it's drat near a thousand loving calories per muffin.

Seriously. They just add extra grease to those or something because my hands are disgusting after eating one.

But they are oh so delicious.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

EvilJoven posted:

Sounds delicious.

Double Chocolate Costco Big rear end Muffin with a nice cup of tea/coffee to start your day.

I WILL say that those chicken pot pies you get from the deli or whatever are pretty tasteless but also weirdly greasy as all hell. The fat straight up foams up on the top crust and it's pretty disgusting.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Actually a Costco blueberry muffin is only 612 calories so it must be some other abomination of a muffin that breaks the 1000 mark, maybe the superstore muffins.

That being said if any of you are trying to cut weight the only good breakfast is oatmeal even the sugar loaded instant stuff is still one of the lowest calorie breakfasts you can eat that's still filling. Buy the big rear end box that's a mix of maple apple and plain and use the plain ones to cut the sugary ones. Throw some raisins on top and even if you're starving and have 3 packets it's still a breakfast that's under 400 calories and it'll leave you full until lunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The best eggs come from that co-worker or neighbour who has pet chickens, although I've read very long and hard to respect vegan articles on how even using the eggs of well loved and pampered pet chickens is still theft and abuse and a barbaric cultural practice. Most of the vegans I know are ok with wool and honey and none are judgey about it, never had a problem with those guys other than the odd "recent convert" type who can't shut up about murdering for flavour on social media for a while.

I'd just love it if we actually enforced the animal cruelty laws already on the books let alone expanded them, but that would probably be a war on meat jobs. Ideally I'd like the meat industry to be regulated to environmental, labour, and cruelty standards that make it more expensive and thus a smaller portion of our typical diets.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jan 6, 2018