Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

I better not have to share my delicious pizza with the 4 survivors. Like, please brohams, isn't it enough that I saved your life, now you want to take my pineapple pie?

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Pull the lever and the pineapple pizza will entice the people on the tracks so much that they will break free.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm fine with pineapple on a "Hawaiian pizza," meaning Canadian bacon and pineapple, but that's it. I've seen people have it put on pepperoni and black olive pizzas and that is just a crime against God.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I see instead of putting the train on either track, the thread has chosen the third option of a total derail

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Black olives are a crime against nature

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
The horrible shite salty black olives you get jarred and pre-sliced are a crime against actually good and delicious fresh black olives, like the ones my girlfriend's mum sends us in care packages every few months from their home town in the best olive producing region of Turkey

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Any time you could put pineapple on pizza you should put regular apple on there instead.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Iron Crowned posted:

Black olives are a crime against nature

just ordered pizza tonight and all I got was black olives because I recently stopped eating meat. yeah they suck alone, but are great in pasta and on pizza.

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 02:05 on Sep 13, 2020

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I'm fine with pineapple on a "Hawaiian pizza," meaning Canadian bacon and pineapple, but that's it. I've seen people have it put on pepperoni and black olive pizzas and that is just a crime against God.

How about Hawaiian Pizza with black olives on it?

I might not be the best barometer of black olives, because I will literally eat them by themselves, sometimes I keep a can of Jumbos in my fridge and snack on them

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

LifeSunDeath posted:

just ordered pizza tonight and all I got was black olives because I recently stopped eating meat. yeah they suck alone, but are great in pasta and on pizza.

kalamata appreciation station. my fake meat holy grail is fake pepperoni that does the thing where it curls up into a little grease cup. food scientists do your thing.

flesh melon.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

kalamata appreciation station. my fake meat holy grail is fake pepperoni that does the thing where it curls up into a little grease cup. food scientists do your thing.

Fake bacon and by extension turkey bacon, do curl up, but are god awful.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

LifeSunDeath posted:

Fake bacon and by extension turkey bacon, do curl up, but are god awful.

i bought some fake bacon the other day and by god the state of the art has some work cut out for it.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
no fake meat can do connective tissue

fat is a connective tissue

ergo, veg bacon is a travesty

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Once I bought a frozen stir fry noodle dish, and it had black olives in it. I don't really like black olives but I figured I could pick them out without too much difficulty. Turns out the entire thing tasted of nothing but black olives. The noodles, the vegetables, the loving shrimp tasted like black olives.

At the time I had pet rats, and they were out and running around, and one of them came to investigate my abandoned plate. She picked up some broccoli, tasted it, and immediately dropped it and started wiping her mouth vigorously.

Black olives are too gross for vermin.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Hate to say it, but this is probably loving delicious

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I got the "pepper x" version of the last dab hot sauce from "hot ones" recently and put an obscene amount on my chicken and I feel assaulted. I didn't know the roof of your mouth could swell up that much. also having a lot of stomach spasms

tasted pretty good though.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Olives are basically pickles.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I actually really enjoy this image, it gives me a weird kind of nostalgia wave for some reason.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

LifeSunDeath posted:

I actually really enjoy this image, it gives me a weird kind of nostalgia wave for some reason.

These are very beautiful, blessed

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

RoboRodent posted:

Once I bought a frozen stir fry noodle dish, and it had black olives in it. I don't really like black olives but I figured I could pick them out without too much difficulty. Turns out the entire thing tasted of nothing but black olives. The noodles, the vegetables, the loving shrimp tasted like black olives.

At the time I had pet rats, and they were out and running around, and one of them came to investigate my abandoned plate. She picked up some broccoli, tasted it, and immediately dropped it and started wiping her mouth vigorously.

Black olives are too gross for vermin.

Firstly olives don't belong in stir-fry. What country does this? What kind of man would do this? Your country is cursed. A plague upon your houses. It is more common to find stirfry rat than stirfry olives.

Secondly, leave your olives and give them all to me (except those tasteless presliced ones you get at sandwich places). Bring me your olives, your capers, your huddled saurkraut yearning to be free

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

Skittles really are best when fresh from the plant.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

The seeds for these are really easy to get if you live in the US. Rare seeds or Baker creek heirloom seeds has a lot of rare corn cultivars. I managed to get some over for my sister to grow and pilfered a few of each because Australian customs recently blocked import on them among a few things

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Pineapple Sausage and Jalapeño

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

A Perfect Twist posted:

Firstly olives don't belong in stir-fry. What country does this? What kind of man would do this? Your country is cursed. A plague upon your houses. It is more common to find stirfry rat than stirfry olives.

Secondly, leave your olives and give them all to me (except those tasteless presliced ones you get at sandwich places). Bring me your olives, your capers, your huddled saurkraut yearning to be free

I'm not sure how sliced olives are tasteless to you. I have trouble eating something that's been in the same room as those olives they're so vile.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rodbeard posted:

I'm not sure how sliced olives are tasteless to you. I have trouble eating something that's been in the same room as those olives they're so vile.

Same except they're delicious and if I have to eat at Subway, half of my sub by weight will be black olives

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/grippingfood/status/1305020637430374401?s=21

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

His Divine Shadow posted:

Birthday celebrations today, made sandwich cakes

Vegetarian

Fish (tuna, shrimp and gravlax)

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Black olives are usually bad green olives dyed black. Kalamata olives from Greece are the real deal.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I'm the spoon.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Lol if you haven’t sadly eaten pasta with a spoon at least once

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
maybe its a fork with a 90 degree left angle at the end

hear me out here,

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

TheAardvark posted:

maybe its a fork with a 90 degree left angle at the end

hear me out here,

The "flork" or "flanking spork" is recognized not only as one of the least useful items in design history, but also one of the most poorly-named. It is sold mainly as a prank to stoke rage in ones's guests.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Fartington Butts posted:

I'm the spoon.

Never thought I'd see a pasta dish that could best be described as being "cum-glazed".

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Woke Pob posted:

Never thought I'd see a pasta dish that could best be described as being "cum-glazed".

Chef boy ar deez nuts jizzin' all over your pasta. That's my actual passphrase.

e, content:
https://twitter.com/Fenntanyl/status/1304551664440029184?s=20

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 23:12 on Sep 13, 2020

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Absolutely would probably eat that entire shrimp and salmon one and die happy

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Chin Strap posted:

Pineapple Sausage and Jalapeño

Pineapple is very sweet and needs something to balance it. Jalapeños and a salty, savory sausage will do so splendidly. Add a condiment with some vinegar in it and a mustard with some bitterness to it, and you've got all the flavors in one package.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

That looks like a dare. Or a prank.