Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Fisticuffs posted:

NCAAB Dec GDT: Never listen to your kids! Never!

Is anyone else watching this bad Zags game?

I don't think this tops

NCAAB Dec GDT: It certain was the Hoosier Showcase.

Unless we're making that N/V

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
NJIT won at Duquesne, which makes me happy as a fan of very low-profile and inexplicable upsets.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

elentar posted:

NJIT won at Duquesne, which makes me happy as a fan of very low-profile and inexplicable upsets.

I bet Duqsuene is sure happy they ran off Ronny Everhart

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Regnevelc posted:

It's like the 5th game. What the gently caress?

I cry after every loss

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I cry after every loss

jesus christ ross

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

also, wvu slow start vs college of charleston

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
UVA having one of those games where they can't do anything on offense, ugh.

edit: UVA wins, basketball loses. Final score Virginia 45, Rutgers 26.

Rutgers hit 25% of shots from the field, including an 0-13 from 3. That was good for an O-Eff of 48.

elentar fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Nov 30, 2014

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I don't think this tops

NCAAB Dec GDT: It certain was the Hoosier Showcase.

Unless we're making that N/V

I'm taking notes for the First. Unless you want to put it up this time.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress football, go Jayhawks, ra ra ra.

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO

elentar posted:

UVA having one of those games where they can't do anything on offense, ugh.

edit: UVA wins, basketball loses. Final score Virginia 45, Rutgers 26.

Rutgers hit 25% of shots from the field, including an 0-13 from 3. That was good for an O-Eff of 48.

football opponent scores almost as much as the basketball opponent

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Oh Bill.

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis
Svi has stones at least twice the size that any kid his age should have (he's 17!)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Svi owns, and Alexanders owns when he blocks, great anticipation there, but he needs to work on his footwork a lot. It's Self, by the end of this year, Alexander will own. Oubre probably won't see any minutes, though.

33rd Degree Idiot
Sep 17, 2007

Scion of an ancestral procession of idiots stretching back to the Missing Link
Finish of the year so far in the Texas-UCONN game?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

I'm taking notes for the First. Unless you want to put it up this time.

Go ahead.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Tyler Ulis blocking shots!

33rd Degree Idiot
Sep 17, 2007

Scion of an ancestral procession of idiots stretching back to the Missing Link

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Tyler Ulis blocking shots!

5'9"! (maybe)

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
Missed dunks are like fables. I have learned a lot about hubris from bad basketball players.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

DePaul beat Stanford by 15, pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

elentar posted:

DePaul beat Stanford by 15, pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen.
Nice to see Myke Henry kicking rear end. I wish he had decided to stick at Illinois.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Maryland's struggling without Dez Wells, tough to really judge though from a game against VMI since it's like playing pickup at the gym.

Still sure they'll find a way to make life hell for Virginia on Wednesday.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
whats the point of the wooden legacy

Elfforkusu
Jan 15, 2011

gvibes posted:

Nice to see Myke Henry kicking rear end. I wish he had decided to stick at Illinois.
Agreed. Could tell he was going to be a drat good player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

New Thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3685132

• Locked thread