Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

AceRimmer posted:

Fat men on mopeds in full Lancer cosplay charging German tanks

You mean the broompanzers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
If any goons want to join me in 2018 for Balkan War 2: Electric Boogaloo, please sign up ASAP.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
This could be you!

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

AceRimmer posted:

European future is reverse WW2, strong left-wing government in Germany and a lol left-wing government in Italy vs The Deplorable Continent.
It'll be proper reverse, by having Germany remain a nationalist conservative status quo power while their neighbors descend into fascism.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

A Buttery Pastry posted:

It'll be proper reverse, by having Germany remain a nationalist conservative status quo power while their neighbors descend into fascism.
https://www.predictit.org/Market/2461/Who-will-be-elected-German-chancellor-in-2017
:getin:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Yinlock posted:

being poland sucks

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Food is pretty amazing at least

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Baloogan posted:

honestly yeah, jesus was describing a sort of communism. the PROBLEM with communism is that like, people like homework explainer will get to drive in your car and gently caress your wife and eat when there is no food

"my toothbrush will be collectivized!!!!!!'

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i mean the ussr was a crazy polyamory gently caress fest

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i would definitely collectivize baloogan's liquor and then execute him for hoarding materials essential to the war effort

deadgoon has issued a correction as of 22:35 on Dec 7, 2016

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Circa 1983, a taxi driver drove my father around Moscow for an entire day in exchange for a single copy of the :tito: knockoff version of Playboy.

Oh and the only thing or consumer good worth purchasing in Hungary was smoked ham.

Tito is the light and the way.

AceRimmer has issued a correction as of 23:06 on Dec 7, 2016

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Karl Barks posted:

i mean the ussr was a crazy polyamory gently caress fest
No Lenin, turn right........

quote:

“I feel bound to make one point right away. I suggest you delete altogether paragraph 3 dealing with ‘the demand (on the part of women) for free love.’ This is, in fact, a bourgeois, not a proletarian demand. What do you really mean by it?” (Jan. 17, 1915 letter to Inessa Armand, Collected Works vol. 34)

We would all be living on Proxima Centauri right now if the Soviet system had free love built in, Brave New World style.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
When DnD is waiting for the train at Finland Station, you know what you must do
edit: Yes I know how soviet train stations are named

AceRimmer has issued a correction as of 23:12 on Dec 7, 2016

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

AceRimmer posted:

We would all be living on Proxima Centauri right now if the Soviet system had free love built in, Brave New World style.

i love how lenin's definition of 'proletarian' and 'bourgouise' here seems to function purely on the basis of 'do i like it'

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the xbox one's ram is not proletarian, in fact i think u will find it is extremely bourgeois *strokes chinbeard*

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the USSR would be the strongest empire in the world today if they had incorporated hella sex into their interpretation of communism

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Tito: "Yo doodz, free love with all the Western tourists you could ever desire on our generous coast line, just stop arguing about who helped Hitler less in WW2 ffs"

Everyone gets to go to the beach was such an ingrained part of Yugoslav life that it was the first thing the deplorables blocked, with loving logs as part of the Log Revolution.

#FuckYourInstagramBeachPhotos

When you're trapped on the PCH on your way to Santa Barbara in this fashion, you will know that you have hosed up.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i love how lenin's definition of 'proletarian' and 'bourgouise' here seems to function purely on the basis of 'do i like it'
someone who added his own name to a previously established ideology has an ego problem? you don't say. also the dude ordered the deaths of lots of strikers

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

AceRimmer posted:

Everyone gets to go to the beach was such an ingrained part of Yugoslav life

Especially the beaches on Goli Otok.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

AceRimmer posted:

mah open relationship communist waifu

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Lenin with the cuck block 100 years ahead of its time.he truly was a visionary

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Homework Explainer posted:

"my toothbrush will be collectivized!!!!!!'

over my dead bodyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Barbe Rouge posted:

Especially the beaches on Goli Otok.
*clears throat*
Special emergency period

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

AceRimmer posted:

nooooooooo

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

if you want to read something about 1920's feminist communist free love lovers i recommend three generations by alexandra kollontai (see pic four posts above) it's a short story, like fifteen pages in print and you can read it over your lunchbreak

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
any new french polls?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if hollande can reach 1% approval before he goes.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Baloogan posted:

any new french polls?

:cheers:

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

And in Dutch far-right news. Geert Wilders, defender of all things Dutch has been convicted of hate speech. His response:

https://twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/807172752658563072

Roughly: Three PVV hating judges declare that Moroccans are a race and convict me and half of theNetherlands. Madness!

or

Three PVV hating judges declare that Moroccans to breed...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38260377

quote:

Dutch anti-Islam political leader Geert Wilders has been convicted of insulting a group and inciting discrimination.
But no penalty was imposed by the court near Amsterdam on Wilders, whose party is leading in polls ahead of parliamentary elections in March.
Wilders was also acquitted of inciting hate over telling supporters in March 2014 he would ensure there were fewer Moroccans in the Netherlands.

The three-week trial was triggered when police received 6,400 complaints about remarks Wilders made during a municipal election campaign in The Hague.
At a campaign meeting, he asked supporters whether they wanted "fewer or more Moroccans in your city and in the Netherlands".

When the crowd shouted back "Fewer! Fewer!" a smiling Wilders responded: "We're going to take care of that."

Anyway, his party is still leading in the polls for the upcoming March 2017 elections.

The Puppet Master has issued a correction as of 15:46 on Dec 9, 2016

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Geert Wilders: "Please martyr me, but not for real, only ironically"

Idiot Dutch: "OK sure"

Remember how 100% of American WW2 propaganda was just relentless mockery of Hitler and not "HITLER WILL KILL YOU ALL"
Makes you think.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...d=facebook-post

i can stay an EU citizen after brexit if May doesn't decide to stop me. at least until it finally collapses

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Jose posted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...d=facebook-post

i can stay an EU citizen after brexit if May doesn't decide to stop me. at least until it finally collapses

So can I pay a subscription to get human/employment rights? Hows that gonna work?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

AceRimmer posted:

Remember how 100% of American WW2 propaganda was just relentless mockery of Hitler and not "HITLER WILL KILL YOU ALL"
not enough people do, apparently. today they'd rather fact check and be condescending to people that they don't agree with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

• Locked thread