Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i like the zero sugar spark too but it’s such a random crapshoot as to when and where i will find it. how does that poo poo work, do grocery stores just have some weird open contract where the bottler can randomly decide what they will and won’t ship in a given month?

Huh. So I should consider myself blessed by the Dew gods that my local grocery store regularly stocks it? Actually I went there a month ago and they were basically cleaned out of Spark with the only remaining 6 pack expiring in a week so it seems spotty around here too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Sprite Lymonade Legacy (celebrating 50 years of hip hop) is I think supposed to be Raspberry Lymonade, or maybe, pink Lymonade. I can't really tell for sure. But I did like it.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

Rick posted:

Sprite Lymonade Legacy (celebrating 50 years of hip hop) is I think supposed to be Raspberry Lymonade, or maybe, pink Lymonade. I can't really tell for sure. But I did like it.

Saw this along with some Tropical Mix at a Sheetz. Said Sheetz also had Mtn Dew Pitch Black on tap, which was ok. I think I'd just rather have a grape soda. They also had the Atomic Blue, which is in my opinion better than Spark, but I'll stick with zero sugar Spark until Baja Blast comes out, which should be soon.

Also when did Baja become the modifier for this strain of variants? Baja Blast led to Sangrita Blast, originally indicating that Blast was the common thread.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Rick posted:

Strawberry Lemonade. I've also tried the new Coke Ultimate, which is Bubblegum flavored Coke. Honestly that tastes better than it sounds. It's way better than Starlight was, which I still have 3 cans of because nobody will drink it.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Wife got me some Ultimate Coke Zero and it's decent. I wouldn't drink a case of it, but was a solid 20oz drink.

Sprite Lymonade was okay, but kinda got just a budget carbonated lemonade flavor after a few sips.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Local 7-Eleven still doesn't have COKE ULTIMATE, but I found this. It's good because it's baja blast, but I don't detect a whole lotta guava.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Guava is such a good juice, I have high hopes for that.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

It's less "guava" and more "indistinct tropical flavor" that has been used in previous dews and sprites.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

My brother lived in Germany for a few years and we visited several times. I really miss being able to get rhabarberschorle - I love rhubarb and I love it when my drink isn't too sweet.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Keep 'em comin

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

surge

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Fartington Butts posted:

Keep 'em comin

I found this and the red Baja one the first week they were out and literally nothing since. What gives

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Mtn dew availability is like bourbon allocation at this point. Good like finding baja zero on any given summer. The bomb pop flavor was everywhere for like 10 days and then I never saw it again.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I was able to stock up on Baja Blast Zero, which was interesting because Safeway was coincidentally having a sale at the same time to shovel them out the door for $4 a piece if you bought 5.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

AvesPKS posted:

I was able to stock up on Baja Blast Zero, which was interesting because Safeway was coincidentally having a sale at the same time to shovel them out the door for $4 a piece if you bought 5.

Thanks thread, this made me hunt online for it. Kroger has a new delivery service despite not having a single store in town. Was able to order 6 12 packs for $30, delivered, after stacking some coupons.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

AvesPKS posted:

that's a good deal. these days when not on special they want me to pay like 9bux for a 12 and i am not having that.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

uber_stoat posted:

that's a good deal. these days when not on special they want me to pay like 9bux for a 12 and i am not having that.

They were like $9 on the Kroger delivery thing.

But they had a 25% coupon to e-clip then a $15 off your first 3 deliveries thing that stacked.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they're all over the place at smiths here in Vegas.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

AvesPKS posted:

yeah same i also got some of that baja blast zero.

but still no code red zero!!! motherfuckers

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

yeah same i also got some of that baja blast zero.

but still no code red zero!!! motherfuckers

I've never seen code red zero in the wild.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

AvesPKS posted:

I've never seen code red zero in the wild.

its all over the midwest

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

Philthy posted:

its all over the midwest

I'm guessing it just varies by bottler? I can get Spark zero sugar where I am but I've heard it's hard to find other places.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
availability of zero flavors varies with the phases of the moon i find but never any code red.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I think the strawberry and cream Dr. Pepper is okay in bottle form, but it's really really tasty out of the fountain. They got it like that at Circle K.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I found a jones soda hatch chili and lime flavor. Surprisingly palatable, tasted exactly like it said

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Ziv Zulander posted:

I found a jones soda hatch chili and lime flavor. Surprisingly palatable, tasted exactly like it said

yeah, I was shocked at just how vegetal it tasted; very pepper-forward. I enjoyed it a lot as a novelty but wouldn't keep it stocked or anything.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I would liked to have tried the original Turkey Gravy flavor of Jones Soda they released ~20 years ago. Not so interested now.

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

I would liked to have tried the original Turkey Gravy flavor of Jones Soda they released ~20 years ago. Not so interested now.

No one is stopping you from straight up downing a bottle of gravy if you want to relive your youth dreams! I'm sure your loved ones and myself would advise against it, but I think you can buy stuff that carbonates random liquids, so it could be nearly in your grasp!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Wife picked up a 10 pack of the 7-Up Tropical zero for free on a coupon or something for me. I hadn't found a good fruity type diet soda that hasn't tasted like buttholes yet, so I was ready to dump it all down the drain.

It's surprisingly good! I don't get any hint of dietness to the flavoring at all. It tastes like a peach soda almost. I dig it.

It uses aspartame for it's artificial sweetener, so if you like Coke Zero and the Faygo diets because they dont have the diet taste, this one will probably taste just as good.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Sep 7, 2023

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

there's banana flavored kool aid in canada. can any canadian goons confirm?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

goddamn the dr pepper strawberries and cream zero is so tasty. i love u dr peppr

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Artificially sweetened soft drinks are TRASH. I need sugar to live!

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

cumpantry posted:

goddamn the dr pepper strawberries and cream zero is so tasty. i love u dr peppr

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Dokapon Findom posted:

Artificially sweetened soft drinks are TRASH. I need sugar to live!

They all have the same, unbearable after taste. Enjoy your cancer-in-a-bottle.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Q_res posted:

If I wanted to only drink things that wouldn’t eventually kill me, I wouldn’t be drinking soda at all in the first place. So I may as well have the stuff that does not have a ton of empty calories.

Speaking of, I just tried the Y3000 Coke Zero flavor and it was not good. And that was before I learned that an AI made it.

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Oct 1, 2023

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

No calorie is “empty”; every calorie is sacred

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Q_res posted:

Nah, not all, for some of us at least. Coke Zero doesn't have it for me. It tastes the same as Coke. Most of the Faygo diets all taste normal to me. You gotta try em all out. It's a process.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Unlucky7 posted:

Speaking of, I just tried the Y3000 Coke Zero flavor and it was not good. And that was before I learned that an AI made it.

Y3000 was really bad. It reminded me of that peepsi soda that came out a while back, except worse in every way. I tried two drinks before I just dumped it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Once I became acclimated to the taste of diet beverages I can enjoy them. I'm just glad I have never become a person for whom they can't enjoy the sugared versions still because those are of course way better.