Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Delthalaz posted:

1000% this. Aliens are fake bullshit don't delude yourself people. a bunch of thermal artifact pixels won't change anything

Funny... That's exactly what an alien would say to throw us off the trail... Curious...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
aliens DEFINITELY aren't real and you definitely SHOULD NOT want to have sex with them, they hate that a lot

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Hirsute posted:

aliens DEFINITELY aren't real and you definitely SHOULD NOT want to have sex with them, they hate that a lot

this is the only alien i believe in

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

go on an git dat lillith

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I wanna bang hot alien babes like this *graphic and weird horny post*

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Riot Bimbo posted:

:hai:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Dear aliens: please give me Space Bottom Surgery. Gimmie that spussy (space pusssy)

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

The Saucer Hovers posted:

go on an git dat lillith

Riot Bimbo posted:

Where my Tony Boas bois at

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

tokin opposition posted:

Dear aliens: please give me Space Bottom Surgery. Gimmie that spussy (space pusssy)

Hell yeah. Axlotl grown alien pussy sign me up

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lol "tony" boas

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yn8vzixCiw

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
based space base

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

you: a short, glowing, sexually simmering space princess tasked with calming my seed

me: some simp farmer who got too excited and puked off my first hit of space gasses

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

The Saucer Hovers posted:

lol "tony" boas

Big Tony from Frisco

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
now loving harry reid has an oped in NYT about all this. i do not understand the press push

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

now loving harry reid has an oped in NYT about all this. i do not understand the press push

nobody does, that's why it's so interesting. the best anyone can manage is "Do you believe the government even thought they LIE!?" which is, you know, obviously true but no one can answer why. And there has to be a why, because this isn't some half-assed poo poo, this is a major, large push.

Simplest answer to me is just that they think these things are real but don't know what they are, and that worries them. So the government is pushing this to try and get more reports and support for figuring out what's buzzing carriers.

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died

OK baizuo posted:

My favorite conspiracy theory is the one where the feds or the illuminati or whatever have a cross-country network of deep tunnels created by nuclear tunnel boring machines because it's at least plausible

It was started by a guy called Phil Schneider, a militia loving engineer who claimed that he killed two grey aliens (he kinda murdered them ngl) while working on one of those bunkers, which caused a firefight between the Secret Service and the aliens.

here is his cool and true story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abi11RCBKLQ&t=1161s

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

It was started by a guy called Phil Schneider, a militia loving engineer who claimed that he killed two grey aliens (he kinda murdered them ngl) while working on one of those bunkers, which caused a firefight between the Secret Service and the aliens.

this video is pure distilled zeitgeist its one of my favorites

his written materials are like old school pulp exemplars

for what its worth NORAD is like...old and moldy and leaks and everyone who works there hates it. i would not be surprised at all by NORAD++ in better tunnels. or maybe hollow earth is the real ticket and they just walked on down there from one of the poles and got to work. :c00lbutt:

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 21:59 on May 21, 2021

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

sheesh, I was familiar with the story but I didn't know he commited suicide* a little while after he started doing those presentations

*disputed by his ex-wife https://web.archive.org/web/20060506015406/http://www.apfn.org/apfn/ex_wifephil.htm

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
I just don't buy that they're aliens. With the obscene wealth concentration that exists my bet is they're a project by some kind of alliance of billionaires and intelligence that exists outside of government at large, but adjacent to military black projects (that we know get a blank check of unaccountable money every single year as a normal part of defense spending).

An illuminati:tinfoil:, if you will. And they get to keep all the best poo poo for themselves because why not? They own this fuckin place.

These machines probably involve some new technological paradigm that they guard jealously, but would make sense in hindsight if released to the public like if you showed a modern jet to someone in the 19th century. Fantastical to them in their time, but relatively simple and easy to understand for us. Maybe this slow-motion "disclosure" is because a foreign government or NGO made a breakthrough in this area independently and the ruling class in the west is trying to get ahead of the narrative to assure domestic audiences that they're still in control. Or maybe it's all a big dumb op and there's no new technology at all. That seems equally likely.

Whatever it is, I doubt it will lead to anything good.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Top Gun Reference posted:

I just don't buy that they're aliens. With the obscene wealth concentration that exists my bet is they're a project by some kind of alliance of billionaires and intelligence that exists outside of government at large, but adjacent to military black projects (that we know get a blank check of unaccountable money every single year as a normal part of defense spending).

An illuminati:tinfoil:, if you will. And they get to keep all the best poo poo for themselves because why not? They own this fuckin place.

These machines probably involve some new technological paradigm that they guard jealously, but would make sense in hindsight if released to the public like if you showed a modern jet to someone in the 19th century. Fantastical to them in their time, but relatively simple and easy to understand for us. Maybe this slow-motion "disclosure" is because a foreign government or NGO made a breakthrough in this area independently and the ruling class in the west is trying to get ahead of the narrative to assure domestic audiences that they're still in control. Or maybe it's all a big dumb op and there's no new technology at all. That seems equally likely.

Whatever it is, I doubt it will lead to anything good.

if its new human tech then how did ancient aliens have it?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

noooope

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:52 on Mar 4, 2022

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

mastershakeman posted:

everyone in the government is ancient and senile. that should tell you something.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I just miss him so loving much

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell knew what was up. there's a reason we don't send people to the moon anymore

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Looks like they are trying to let out only parts of the information and not all of it.

What they can (and now have) let out (Disclosed):

UFOs are real

Their technology is far beyond ours

We don't know where they come from

We are powerless to stop them

What they may let out:

Aliens are here

There are different types of aliens

Some look like us; others look frightening to us

What they will never let out:

Abductions are real

Mutilations are real

Many of you have been abducted and have had your memory erased

Some aliens have a breeding program with humans

You have been anally impregnated without consent or their knowledge

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

binging this thread after eating edibles was a mistake. i am now certain our rulers have sold humanity's buttholes to the probe aliens in exchange for tickets to the Epstein planet. do they have lube in space???

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

A Time To Chill posted:

binging this thread after eating edibles was a mistake. i am now certain our rulers have sold humanity's buttholes to the probe aliens in exchange for tickets to the Epstein planet. do they have lube in space???

I don't think lube works in zero gravity

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

If we find out aliens taste real good we'll turn the tables on them

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

i've always wanted to be mpreged... thank u aliens

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

I just miss him so loving much

Me too, buddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00yaFwZ5bc

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

in space no one can hear you cream

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Riot Bimbo posted:

It's aliens. We're an experiment; the experiment has been crashed by other aliens, and now there's gonna be a war over what to do about the idiot sentient apes that are now no longer useful in their original design.

We can play the guitar like a mother fuckin riot

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

PawParole posted:

Looks like they are trying to let out only parts of the information and not all of it.

What they can (and now have) let out (Disclosed):

UFOs are real

Their technology is far beyond ours

We don't know where they come from

What they may let out:

Aliens are here

There are different types of aliens

Some look like us; others look frightening to us

What they will never let out:

Abductions are real

Mutilations are real

Many of you have been abducted and have had your memory erased

Some aliens have a breeding program with humans

You have been anally impregnated without consent or their knowledge

So you're telling me I may have had sex, I'm not seeing this as a negative

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

White House press conference, June 1st 2021

Joe Biden: my fellow americans today is-- it's a very special day for me and for uh and for america and for kamala here, say 'hello' to the american people, kammy!

Kamala Harris: *muffled sobbing*

Biden: aliens, man! the kind with the big things on their uh eyes they've got big black eyes and they are real. aliens are real, spaceships are real, intelligent life is perm--perp-- it's all over. it's over. intelligent life is all over the place, man.

Press Gallery: *diverse sounds of disbelief*

Biden: oh and I went ahead and dissolved the DEA, ATF, all those letters. smack, acid, jenkem, reefers, you can have whatever you want, as much as you want! america deserves these freedoms. today is it's uh today is a day that will be history, it will live on, i suppose. this day-- it gets to live on. *biden stands in silence for an extended period of time, staring into empty space above the press, before clearing his throat* oh heck heh i almost forgot, i do believe that vice-president harris has something she'd like to add. kammy?

arris, in a broken monotone: the methane clathrate cannon has fired, months ago. the ozone layer is now gone. clouds no longer exist. the rocks will not hide you. elon musk says he will destroy the sun. nothing awaits us but fire and corruption and the night-whispered ending of the world.

Biden: littlle green men, man! wow wow wow. too bad about the uh the other stuff but aliens!

Harris: domes cannot save you.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

this thread is freakin me out man

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nah

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:52 on Mar 4, 2022

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Gravid Topiary posted:

White House press conference, June 1st 2021

Joe Biden: my fellow americans today is-- it's a very special day for me and for uh and for america and for kamala here, say 'hello' to the american people, kammy!

Kamala Harris: *muffled sobbing*

Biden: aliens, man! the kind with the big things on their uh eyes they've got big black eyes and they are real. aliens are real, spaceships are real, intelligent life is perm--perp-- it's all over. it's over. intelligent life is all over the place, man.

Press Gallery: *diverse sounds of disbelief*

Biden: oh and I went ahead and dissolved the DEA, ATF, all those letters. smack, acid, jenkem, reefers, you can have whatever you want, as much as you want! america deserves these freedoms. today is it's uh today is a day that will be history, it will live on, i suppose. this day-- it gets to live on. *biden stands in silence for an extended period of time, staring into empty space above the press, before clearing his throat* oh heck heh i almost forgot, i do believe that vice-president harris has something she'd like to add. kammy?

arris, in a broken monotone: the methane clathrate cannon has fired, months ago. the ozone layer is now gone. clouds no longer exist. the rocks will not hide you. elon musk says he will destroy the sun. nothing awaits us but fire and corruption and the night-whispered ending of the world.

Biden: littlle green men, man! wow wow wow. too bad about the uh the other stuff but aliens!

Harris: domes cannot save you.

Bernie Sanders: duhhhh I'm a loser who gave up the presidency like a coward *shits self* VOTE!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Riot Bimbo posted:

ya lets hope our culture generation or something else intangible is nice to them i guess.

I reckon it's like, I don't spend all day clapping my hands about aliens but probably ITT im gonna post as if it's aliens because that's the only way this is interesting in a way that's not singularly distressing, but i'm aware that worse and more boring things are far more likely!~

Aliens glued to the Netflix queue trying to figure out who wins the Circle like the right of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Oh poo poo new season of the Witcher, Gargox. Let's do first contact next week