Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Sean Clifford didn't gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

My favorite thing about Jimbo is he’s a QB guru who hasn’t had a good QB in almost a decade.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why in the world do you field that punt?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Imagine paying $90 million for a grown man named Jimbo.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Minnesota is doing false starts like you get points for them

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

White Out is killing Minnesota

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Seriously I every time I glance over from baseball A&M is doing something stupid

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Want a different angle, I think that might be a K State TD.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Kaytron killed a man

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

YOLOsubmarine posted:

My favorite thing about Jimbo is he’s a QB guru who hasn’t had a good QB in almost a decade.

Is his reputation as a QB guru based entirely on somehow getting Christian Ponder and EJ Manuel picked high in the draft followed by Jameis Winston falling into his lap

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Alaois posted:

Is his reputation as a QB guru based entirely on somehow getting Christian Ponder and EJ Manuel picked high in the draft followed by Jameis Winston falling into his lap

yeah but I mean that's at least a not-unreasonable basis for it

We're far enough past it now it should be disregarded but you can see how that might impress people

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Penn St woke up :toot:

How did Jimbo win a natty

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
nice of yurcich to remember he has excellent tight ends to throw to regularly a year and a half in to his venture

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I guess Clifford throwing TDs to random tight ends is pretty amusing at least.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

a young man with an insatiable thirst for crab legs

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Is Fansville going to have a reverse Ted Lasso because I could get on board with that

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I feel like if someone could just throw together a simple offense that's quickly graspable A&M has the talent, player-wise, to make it work especially with the defense being as good as it usually is. It's just a giant missed opportunity

That was a hell of a play by Haynes King tho

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean I guess that was kick catch interference on TCU (well I don't guess), but K State's dude didn't need to dive on the ball, he never came close to touching it.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Minnesota struggling a bit

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
uhhh Howard the new QB for KSU might be good

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh man yeah I'd fake an injury too after dropping that one Gamecocks dude.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

ACC, great o-line coach, fantastic DC, and a QB who could outperform the offense usually by funslinging it to not yet fat Kelvin Benjamin

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

What is this horseshit drive

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

goldy bitch

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

What is this horseshit drive

Manny DIaz is a lovely DC and if we're lucky enough for him to snag a job elsewhere in the offseason we should be grateful

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Why haven't the gophers run for 300 yards?

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Pathetic d

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Komet posted:

Pathetic d

don't doxx me

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
THROW THE loving BALL

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Deuuuuuuuuuuce

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
He just took a dump all over that defense.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Alaois posted:

He was with Saban at LSU so Matt Flynn and Jamarcus as well. I think he was actually pretty good at getting production out of guys for a while there but the world moved on and he’s still doing the same poo poo he did 10-15 years ago.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ha, good looking out by that TCU lineman on the fumble.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Slow night in here.

TCU's QB maybe isn't having the best game but he is sure as hell getting blown up every other play.

And they just might get this down to an 11 point game before the half.

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Kedon Slovis appears to have the yips since his concussion

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Remembering the halcyon days of...just over a year ago when everyone thought Spencer Rattler was going to be the first QB taken in the NFL draft.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I. M. Gei posted:

that game was 4 hours and 20 minutes long
It's no LSU / Texas that instituted a rule change and scored more points than the previous Men's Basketball game they played the previous season.

I watched that whole game. ... why...

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

CannonFodder posted:

It's no LSU / Texas that instituted a rule change and scored more points than the previous Men's Basketball game they played the previous season.

I watched that whole game. ... why...

Please do not rob Texas A&M of one of its greatest recent moments tia

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Hooray Penn State

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
nice loving catch, way to go up and get that poo poo. been a real lack of that this year