Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

That's my fault I should have posted more at the end and actually voted/cased.

Shout out to people telling me it was a bad challenge though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It’s kinda nice to know I was wrong about everything

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Lol goddamn what an ending

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

well you had me pegged pretty much off the bat!

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
You...challenged...the Green Geese? 3 scum 1 town. Absolute madness. Good game, temple guards.

ANarc's mason chat opener (extremely high quality):
"You can tell me the truth are you a temple guard"

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I did get a little suspicious of opop when he complained about it being a bad challenge right along with Paranoid Dude

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jump King posted:

That's my fault I should have posted more at the end and actually voted/cased.

Shout out to people telling me it was a bad challenge though

Tbf it was 3/4 scum and nobody really had expressed any suspicions on you, and if you hadn't made it diq or zzyzx would have challenged anarc and that would have been the game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jump King posted:

I did get a little suspicious of opop when he complained about it being a bad challenge right along with Paranoid Dude

From my point of view it was terrible lol

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

I feel like noid and I were putting in the work to keep attention on us and away from opop in this challenge, we were certain one of us was gonna be the boot

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Opopanax posted:

Tbf it was 3/4 scum and nobody really had expressed any suspicions on you, and if you hadn't made it diq or zzyzx would have challenged anarc and that would have been the game

Yes It was a fantastic challenge. I wasn't really convinced on anarc and was really worried we'd throw the game away chasing that. I didn't know it was 3/4 scum good, but come on drat

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MockingQuantum posted:

I feel like noid and I were putting in the work to keep attention on us and away from opop in this challenge, we were certain one of us was gonna be the boot

I really felt it was both of you when you voted for each other off the bat there, alas

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Jump King posted:

Yes It was a fantastic challenge. I wasn't really convinced on anarc and was really worried we'd throw the game away chasing that. I didn't know it was 3/4 scum good, but come on drat

I said "well gently caress" out loud when I saw you drop the challenge, lol

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Jump King posted:

I really felt it was both of you when you voted for each other off the bat there, alas

Yeah I wondered if I voted for noid too quickly, I gave into nerves, lol

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

MockingQuantum posted:

we were certain one of us was gonna be the boot

I was too tbh

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Feel better opop

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

I feel a little bad that it seems like it was me sharing my feelings on the game that moved diq's vote off of me, feels a bit like I spun that to my advantage

For what it's worth they were my legit feelings, I really was frustrated in this game, but like I said near the end of my rant, my frustration was really with feeling like I didn't know how to approach the game just out of inexperience. I was a babe in the woods. Also it was very much frustration over diqnol having spotted me so early, and having no idea how to get out of that pickle, lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Nah you were fine, taking real emotions and spinning them as scum is a great play and isn’t hosed up like, say, faking an illness to not post

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

well lucky me then, I was worried I've had Covid for the last week too, lol

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I legit have a terrible cold or flu but I'm not going to let that stop me from winning

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Diqnol posted:

Please enjoy this photo of two dorks and feel better. Hope you're doing okay. :love:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

zzyzx posted:

Please enjoy this photo of two dorks and feel better. Hope you're doing okay. :love:

Jealous. We went to Cancun in January and decided not to do the pyramids because we couldn't justify losing the full day

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also fun fact I am bad at discord and invited everyone to my main room instead of the private scum chat I'd made and I was very worried someone noticed

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Opopanax posted:

Also fun fact I am bad at discord and invited everyone to my main room instead of the private scum chat I'd made and I was very worried someone noticed

when I launched the game and posted the role PMs at 1am Pacific Time I forgot to remove the scumteam for 3 minutes.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Whoops! Gg.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

A win against all odds :zpatriot:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Are you proud of this win?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Eh, we got lucky there but we did well.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

I feel mixed about it, it was a learning experience and I played too conservatively for a while there because I felt like I needed to not draw attention to myself, which I regret

I definitely over thought my approach, I should have just posted and stayed engaged and if I got booted for it, oh well. basically should have played the whole time like I have the last day or so.

It was a stressful game for me just because it was so tightly wound and I felt very exposed, but it was a good experience, I had fun, I learned a little more about smart mafia play (hopefully!)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The other two did good for their first games, I personally feel like I played a good round,and if Betrayer hadn't abandoned ship we wouldn't have been able to throw two other people into the volcano with him and then use that to get cubical killed

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014
lmao, it was a really fun game, I was really prepared for it to be a knock-down, drag out if me or MQ got executed. Great game all around!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Diqnol posted:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You guys were right about Quantum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Jump King posted: