Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I did 17 years of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i have never been to a golden corral but i will never hesitate to praise their 'anything goes' chocolate fountain

i bet on thanksgiving you could mix gravy into it!!!

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Jonny Nox posted:

Please tell me you at least made mad bank doing it.

When I worked warehouse, all the peons were tripling their paychecks (or more) Nov-Jan while all the middle managers were OT exempt.

(Managers also were guaranteed pay when things went dead from Feb-Summer)

I made a dollar more an hour, 10 to 11 hours a night. I know people who got fired for working too much overtime (because their supervisors made them).

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Okkult posted:

I made a dollar more an hour, 10 to 11 hours a night. I know people who got fired for working too much overtime (because their supervisors made them).

lol america owns hell yeah USA USA USA USA

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I did 17 years of it

thank you for your service

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

dromal phrenia posted:

i have never been to a golden corral but i will never hesitate to praise their 'anything goes' chocolate fountain

i bet on thanksgiving you could mix gravy into it!!!

I have been to one in my life and the whole place smelled like piss.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Pamela Springstein posted:

sorry you had to sit behind this thread op

lol

Infidel Castro posted:

I have been to one in my life and the whole place smelled like piss.

You're lucky, it could have smelled like the food there

Duke Pukem fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Nov 13, 2021

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rampagethoughts

It's da show dat y'all been waiting on.

1) Jungle Boy vs Bobby Fish. Fish already in the ring, JB absolutely kicks his head in at the start. This match is energetic, brutal, and shows just how far JB has come. Fish is such a good journeyman for this company. Starks is getting better on commentary. Christ, those elbows to Fish's face. What a great TV match this was.

gently caress, I loved that Page / Supercliq segment.

2) Jade Cargill vs Santana Garrett. Oh look, a one year anniversary cake, that won't come into play at all. Perfectly okay squash.

Punk / Kingston package. Yeah, Punk's a heel

3) Dante Martin vs Arya Daivari. Crowd are molten for this one. Took a moment to get going, but this is absolutely tremendous. Just two fast athletic guys absolutely going for it. Loved the post match Team Taz angle.

It's TIME for the MAIN EVENT

4) Orange Cassidy vs Matt Hardy. A rough match, as lumberjack matches are, but a lot of fun. Super overbooked, and that's absolutely fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i never get tired of Matt Hardy's jig of joy before he slaps on the leech