Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

I don't give a poo poo.

What a nice person you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

new phone who dis posted:

His campaign was a loving mess and he blew the whole thing up halfway through and re-staffed it. Kind of a bad environment to keep a conspiracy chugging along.

do you mean the time he fired lewandowski and hired manafort, or the time manafort resigned and he hired steve bannon

e: and I mean there's a constant line throughout the whole thing of carter page, roger stone, etc

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Trump said right after 9/11 explosives must have been used because there's no way planes can knock down towers.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

"paul manafort was fired from the campaign for being a literal blood-on-his-hands nightmare man who helped viktor yanukovych murder ukrainian civilians. seems like pretty clear evidence that there was no connection between the campaign and putin QED"

e: i can;t stop editing: lmao spicey just described manafort's role as campaign chair as very brief and limited

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trump said right after 9/11 explosives must have been used because there's no way planes can knock down towers.

and two days after, when asked about the attacks, he replied that his building was now the tallest in manhattan, lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Prorat posted:

What a nice person you are.

I've never pretended to be a nice person nor do I want to be seen as one.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

and two days after, when asked about the attacks, he replied that his building was now the tallest in manhattan, lol

goddamn, i love this man

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

"paul manafort was fired from the campaign for being a literal blood-on-his-hands nightmare man who helped viktor yanukovych murder ukrainian civilians. seems like pretty clear evidence that there was no connection between the campaign and putin QED"

e: i can;t stop editing: lmao spicey just described manafort's role as campaign chair as very brief and limited

Trump's entire campaign was a staggering joke until it wasn't. This retcon where he and the Russians get together to torpedo Hillary is some hilarious conspiracy mongering.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

He is a moron but he is also not involved in colluding with Russia. It's possible to believe both of those things. Being against Trump doesn't mean you have to choke down the load of bullshit the DNC is trying to peddle to obfuscate their increasing irrelevance.

I believe it coz it's true

also he's a dumb motherfucker that has done a lot of deals with russia

he colluded, end of story. im sorry your millionaire retard hero just sucks; get over it.

i trust the DNC on this one

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"Trump's entire campaign was a staggering joke until it wasn't. This retcon where he and the Russians get together to torpedo Hillary is some hilarious conspiracy mongering."

- A dude with a Trump Lion avatar paid for by the Trump campaign who has absolutely no vested interest whatsoever in trying to control this particular narrative.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

That Robot posted:

:jackbud: :horse:

no one gives a gently caress about 800 jobs

i do so you're wrong buddy. i hope someday you learn what empathy is, which brings us closer together as a society.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

he colluded, end of story. im sorry your millionaire retard hero just sucks; get over it.

I'm definitely quoting this for imminent humiliation

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Trump's entire campaign was a staggering joke until it wasn't. This retcon where he and the Russians get together to torpedo Hillary is some hilarious conspiracy mongering.

lmao you're still drinking the kool-aid

trump works for russia

all that time, money and effort that you made for his campaign only ended up helping a literal traitor to the republic

how does that make you feel? :smug:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

"But those anonymous sources said..."

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

That Robot posted:

lmbo

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

USSAr posted:

i do so you're wrong buddy. i hope someday you learn what empathy is, which brings us closer together as a society.

I have empathy but I know that he didn't do jack poo poo

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

:airquote::cawg:

im saving your posts for when he is impeached or resigns

enjoy your lovely cheeto nixon; you're certainly sucking his dick on the reg

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

That Robot posted:

lmao you're still drinking the kool-aid

trump works for russia

all that time, money and effort that you made for his campaign only ended up helping a literal traitor to the republic

how does that make you feel? :smug:

LOL what? I didn't spend any effort or money on Trump or vote for him. My avatar is the result of broke-brained idiots like yourself spending money in a tantrum because their abuela is poo poo.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

please elaborate then b/c i'm a dumb baby who needs it to be explained

like since im a dumb baby, i look at all these people with deep financial and other ties to russian interests that keep showing up in the administration (carter page, roger stone, paul manafort, michael flynn, etc), and i go "whoa crazy." then the steele dossier written in july correctly predicts the sale of 19% of rosneft in december, and both the russian gov't and the consortium that provided the funds (various russian and qatari banks) refuse to discuss the identity of the buyer(s). then i think "putin has a motive, both because he hates hillary/the US, and wants to gently caress around in eastern europe without being bothered." and then i'm all "whoa and the trump campaign's motive would be to make a fuckload of money." then somehow my dumb brain gets suspicious about all this. please help me

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

That Robot posted:

I have empathy but I know that he didn't do jack poo poo

:airquote::cawg:

im saving your posts for when he is impeached or resigns

enjoy your lovely cheeto nixon; you're certainly sucking his dick on the reg

I don't think you do, maybe I'll learn to program so I can insert a disk into your little computer noggin and maybe you'll finally understand friend :)

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

LOL what? I didn't spend any effort or money on Trump or vote for him. My avatar is the result of broke-brained idiots like yourself spending money in a tantrum because their abuela is poo poo.

so you're calling trump voters broke-brained idiots?

no liberal would pay for avs like that haha

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

USSAr posted:

I don't think you do, maybe I'll learn to program so I can insert a disk into your little computer noggin and maybe you'll finally understand friend :)

hurhurhurhurhur

i should have empathy for the 800 jobs he "saves" but shouldn't care for the people he's gonna kill with his healthcare bill or cuts to meals on wheels

retarded trump fanatic logic

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

please elaborate then b/c i'm a dumb baby who needs it to be explained

like since im a dumb baby, i look at all these people with deep financial and other ties to russian interests that keep showing up in the administration (carter page, roger stone, paul manafort, michael flynn, etc), and i go "whoa crazy." then the steele dossier written in july correctly predicts the sale of 19% of rosneft in december, and both the russian gov't and the consortium that provided the funds (various russian and qatari banks) refuse to discuss the identity of the buyer(s). then i think "putin has a motive, both because he hates hillary/the US, and wants to gently caress around in eastern europe without being bothered." and then i'm all "whoa and trump's motive would be to make a fuckload of money." then somehow my dumb brain gets suspicious about all this. please help me

The FBI just testified today that the Steele Dossier is a huge piece of unbelievable poo poo and the "anonymous sources" feeding this garbage pile are getting it wrong all over the place, too.

Also, the smart dems who aren't completely in the tank are already trying to signal to the true believers like you that the game is over. Save yourself some dignity.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

Ok, just a billion Bernie AVs instead

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
lol what reality are you in man

there's an ongoing investigation now

he's hosed

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

That Robot posted:

Let me tell you about a magical place called CSPAM.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

The FBI just testified today that the Steele Dossier is a huge piece of unbelievable poo poo and the "anonymous sources" feeding this garbage pile are getting it wrong all over the place, too.

Also, the smart dems who aren't completely in the tank are already trying to signal to the true believers like you that the game is over. Save yourself some dignity.

i watched comey's testimony today until he took a piss break. before that he confirmed that the FBI is investigating trump and russia. didn't see comments on the dossier, was it after? do you have a timestamp?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

That Robot posted:

he's hosed

You realize they've been observing and recording these people for months, right? They've already extended to the maximum reach of their ability by getting Flynn on some real non-issue garbage contact simply because he lied. The entire investigation is a wet fart and the best they could come up with is politicians reflexively lying.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

You realize they've been observing and recording these people for months, right? They've already extended to the maximum reach of their ability by getting Flynn on some real non-issue garbage contact simply because he lied. The entire investigation is a wet fart and the best they could come up with is politicians reflexively lying.

Did you know that all of your posts could be replaced with the words, "I'm tryharding to construct elaborate alternate realities because I fetishize punishing the left" and the message literally would not change?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

we have a real-life example of this sort of thing in the Nixon watergate investigation. that took two years. appealing to a span of months and chris coons being skeptical (are there other dems skeptical that I'm not aware of?) is not really compelling imo

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

hurhurhurhurhur

i should have empathy for the 800 jobs he "saves" but shouldn't care for the people he's gonna kill with his healthcare bill or cuts to meals on wheels

Obamacare was not good. If it was a good program people were happy with, he would not have succeeded by saying he would destroy it

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

The Intercept posted:

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/

Key Democratic officials are clearly worried about the expectations that have been purposely stoked and are now trying to tamp them down. Many of them have tried to signal that the beliefs the base has been led to adopt have no basis in reason or evidence.

The latest official to throw cold water on the MSNBC-led circus is President Obama’s former acting CIA chief Michael Morell. What makes him particularly notable in this context is that Morell was one of Clinton’s most vocal CIA surrogates. In August, he not only endorsed Clinton in the pages of the New York Times but also became the first high official to explicitly accuse Trump of disloyalty, claiming, “In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.”

But on Wednesday night, Morell appeared at an intelligence community forum to “cast doubt” on “allegations that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.” “On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire at all,” he said, adding, “There’s no little campfire, there’s no little candle, there’s no spark. And there’s a lot of people looking for it.”

Obama’s former CIA chief also cast serious doubt on the credibility of the infamous, explosive “dossier” originally published by BuzzFeed, saying that its author, Christopher Steele, paid intermediaries to talk to the sources for it. The dossier, he said, “doesn’t take you anywhere, I don’t think.”

Morell’s comments echo the categorical remarks by Obama’s top national security official, James Clapper, who told Meet the Press last week that during the time he was Obama’s DNI, he saw no evidence to support claims of a Trump/Russia conspiracy. “We had no evidence of such collusion,” Clapper stated unequivocally. Unlike Morell, who left his official CIA position in 2013 but remains very integrated into the intelligence community, Clapper was Obama’s DNI until just seven weeks ago, leaving on January 20.

Perhaps most revealing of all are the Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee — charged with investigating these matters — who recently told BuzzFeed how petrified they are of what the Democratic base will do if they do not find evidence of collusion, as they now suspect will likely be the case. “There’s a tangible frustration over what one official called ‘wildly inflated’ expectations surrounding the panel’s fledgling investigation,” BuzzFeed’s Ali Watkins wrote.

Moreover, “several committee sources grudgingly say, it feels as though the investigation will be seen as a sham if the Senate doesn’t find a silver bullet connecting Trump and Russian intelligence operatives.” One member told Watkins: “I don’t think the conclusions are going to meet people’s expectations.”

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

he's hosed

Trump Status : Not hosed
Goon Status : Total Failure

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

we have a real-life example of this sort of thing in the Nixon watergate investigation. that took two years. appealing to a span of months and chris coons being skeptical (are there other dems skeptical that I'm not aware of?) is not really compelling imo

How about Obama's former acting CIA chief telling people to simmer the gently caress down because there's literally no evidence?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Obamacare was not good. If it was a good program people were happy with, he would not have succeeded by saying he would destroy it

did you miss the whole scene with people calling for obamacare to be repealed because they were already on the ACA? that was some good poo poo man

How about Obama's former acting CIA chief telling people to simmer the gently caress down because there's literally no evidence?

i thought i wasnt supposed to trust the cia

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

did you miss the whole scene with people calling for obamacare to be repealed because they were already on the ACA? that was some good poo poo man

The ACA (Obamacare) has jacked my premiums up 150% while making my previously bad insurance basically unusable. I don't know about other people

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

i thought i wasnt supposed to trust the cia

When it's the exact same dude who was droning on about Trump being a Russian stooge last year and he's now moonwalking it the gently caress back like Michael Jackson who just saw a little boy in his rear view you should probably listen.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The ACA (Obamacare) has jacked my premiums up 150% while making my previously bad insurance basically unusable. I don't know about other people

lol, don't have crap insurance, dipshit.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

When it's the exact same dude who was droning on about Trump being a Russian stooge last year and he's now moonwalking it the gently caress back like Michael Jackson who just saw a little boy in his rear view you should probably listen.

EXTREME SIMILE

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

I'm cheap and really healthy

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Who What Now posted:

Listen, I used to pay $8/month for a plan that would send band-aids to me by mail if I made a claim. Thanks to Obamacare, that plan is now gone. I had to buy a plan on the exchange that costs $80/month because it covers a lot more than band-aids (which is all I need and ever will need). That's 10x more outta my pocket and wiretapping deep state jobs sad maga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

That Robot posted:

hurhurhurhurhur

it's interesting you cite the lives which haven't not been lost yet and could be easy chalked up to fear mongering to a bill named after a war criminal who bombed hospitals and weddings

interesting robot logic friend, i think you might be wired wrongly

• Locked thread