Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.
I thought Gary and Gill were out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

Danknificent posted:

Its one of those rumors we'd really have no idea if really true until it releases. We haven't heard from either for several years though and CIG has scrupulously avoided mentioning them (while touting Hamil at every opportunity).

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Lol, begging for jpg money online, that the lowest you can fall.
Thats literally worse than sucking dicks for your next heroin shot, guy should just off himself.

Seriously? Wanna go back and think about what you just said?

Brazilianpeanutwar fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jul 27, 2017

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

ManofManyAliases posted:

At the time, my info was good. We were supposed to have something by July, but poo poo happened and they pushed it back. As a compensated employee of the marketing department , none of this was my call.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I remember walking into a bar last week and I saw Gillian Anderson.

I was pretty nervous, but I got the courage to ask her about Star Citizen.

She just gave me a blank stare for a solid 4 minutes before I broke down and cried, leaving the place in a hurry.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I haven't been back since

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
Remember when CIG did that casting reality show for SQ42 late last year? That's really the last thing we heard from CIG about SQ42 existing. Sandi got to be Queen Bee over other aspiring actors for a few days.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

They refactored the loving cleaning buckets?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

*OFFICIAL POST*

Sources are saying that at some point this year McDonalds is going to sell 2 Big Macs for 5 bucks.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

BeefThief posted:

Here's ben giving a tour of the office: https://sendvid.com/xkf46zgk

jfc

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Yes, please tell me more about the buckets in this epic space game about space ships in space

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

happyhippy posted:

They refactored the loving cleaning buckets?

Gotta justify having to redo the 'mop dip into bucket' mo-cap for the nth time somehow. :)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

big nipples big life posted:

*OFFICIAL POST*

Sources are saying that at some point this year McDonalds is going to sell 2 Big Macs for 5 bucks.

gently caress YOU WITH YOUR SPOILERS

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Seriously? Wanna go back and think about what you just said?

I don't think that guy reads this thread (the guy begging for money).

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

*OFFICIAL POST*

Screw that. Dairy Queen has the flameburger. :colbert:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Danknificent posted:

Oldman is still listed on IMDB.com
Anderson and Skywalker are not listed.

So take that whatever you want.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

I don't think that guy reads this thread (the guy begging for money).

Still hosed up though,i think we'd all rather have a thread without wishing people would off themselves.I've done my fair share of unfunny poo poo on this thread but i'd like to think I know the limit.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

happyhippy posted:

Oldman is still listed on IMDB.com
Anderson and Skywalker are not listed.

So take that whatever you want.

I think you must have been looking at the imdb page for Star Citizen, not SQ42. Both are still listed
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5194726/

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

*OFFICIAL POST*

You are a known BK troll acolyte so you are automatically lying.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

xXAdmiralBekHarXx posted:

You are a known BK troll acolyte so you are automatically lying.

are you saying this man

is my leader?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Still hosed up though,i think we'd all rather have a thread without wishing people would off themselves.I've done my fair share of unfunny poo poo on this thread but i'd like to think I know the limit.

I agree, but I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume it's smarmy sarcasm (which is how I post 90% of the time).

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Lol, begging for jpg money online, that the lowest you can fall.
Thats literally worse than sucking dicks for your next heroin shot, guy should just read the Wing Commander books.

:colbert:

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

I agree, but I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume it's smarmy sarcasm (which is how I post 90% of the time).

Fair enough

Ben fat

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
Tim's such a scamp

quote:

Don't actually do this OP. It has little to no bearing on reality.

It was projected to release last December (and to be honest many of those features were supposed to have been in in early 2016 patches but game dev happens). No news for 4 months besides a vague "I'm not ready to share with you yet" from Chris in his January newsletter (I think it was there).

Then in April 2017 we got a schedule that said it should release June. Its now projected to release late August but I have no idea why people are now hanging their hats on this as opposed to the literal dozen other release dates they have had, Gamescom or no Gamescom. CIG releases things when they are "high" (relatively speaking of course) quality and finished. Just fire up the PU now and get a sense of the quality CIG is aiming for.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

are you saying this man

is my leader?

you've even crowned that stalker psychopath. Do you have any idea how many homes he's invaded in his quest to discredit McD's

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

you've even crowned that stalker psychopath. Do you have any idea how many homes he's invaded in his quest to discredit McD's

He's the Bling Commander

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Look man, he just linked to Mayor McCheese's IMDB profile, you're overreacting.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiBeJ_LRFn8

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
MOMA why don't you like my thread on Reddit?

All I'm proposing is an updated inventory on janitorial equipment for my org: The Mops of Auri-13. Cut me some loving slack.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

are you saying this man

is my leader?

Sneak King is a better game than Star Citizen.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sneak King is better than a lotta games. So was the minibike racer.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Sneak King is better than a lotta games. So was the minibike racer.

This statement is 50% true.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

quote:

Just fire up the PU now and get a sense of the quality CIG is aiming for.

What quality could they possibly find there? Shits broken in almost every concevable way.

quote:

CIG releases things when they are "high" (relatively speaking of course) quality and finished.

I can't really believe that people still believe this poo poo could even be remotely called high quality. Even within the framework of an MMO.

WoTanks/Warships and what ever the airplane one is called, piss napalm all over everything CIG does. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't soo drat sad.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

Look man, he just linked to Mayor McCheese's IMDB profile, you're overreacting.

He's a megalomaniac who hasn't released a quality burger or fries in his entire life. Where's your fancy sandwiches that you keep touting? Nowhere. Hes a scam artist stalker that you blindly follow.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

He's a megalomaniac who hasn't released a quality burger or fries in his entire life. Where's your fancy sandwiches that you keep touting? Nowhere. Hes a scam artist stalker that you blindly follow.

To be expected from a chicken nugget competitor. The market ain't big enough for the both of them!

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mne nravitsya posted:

Panic attacks and severe anxiety.....hmmmm..... What exactly happens to him then when I go swooping in like Maverick from Top Gun and pump a missile up his backside (ooo two Tom Cruise references at once) blowing his space chariot into fidelitous pieces on one of his FedEx pizza crate delivery quests between planets?

He bangs out 1500 words on non-consensual PvP and blames the goons for everything wrong with his life.

Sam, can I call you Sam? Sam...the anxiety that you feel isn't going to be helped by playing vidya games exclusively. You need to get up in the mornings at roughly the same time and take a good cleansing walk, set some easy goals to talk to strangers - compliments work well - and move away from making contacts through the internet. The problem with the internet, Sam, is that it's a hunting ground for confidence tricksters and psychopaths. Yes, I know that they tell you that's us, Sam, we've heard the lot, but we're not asking for money, Sam.

You'll want to be cutting down the sugar and starch as well, Sam. That poo poo doesn't help. Don't go overboard, just cut back on the processed poo poo. You skin will get better and you'll notice that things seem a little easier. Are you European, Sam? You'll need to be getting around an hour of sun exposure for your vitamin D levels. Down here in Florida, we get ours in five minutes.

Lastly, Sam, panhandling isn't going to get you what you want. I know that begging can be lucrative, but it's still begging. Have some self-respect and others will respect you.

Hobold posted:

WoTanks/Warships and what ever the airplane one is called, piss napalm all over everything CIG does. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't soo drat sad.

War Thunder. The vital difference is that they do the pump'n'dump of ingame assets after releasing a playable client. Star Citizen perfected the pump'n'dump before releasing poo poo.

I'm vaguely unsurprised that it's creating copies; more surprised that people are stupid enough to pitch in.

Ironic Edit:
52 hours to go on the NDT Kickstarter pitch; https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2000580152/neil-degrasse-tyson-presents-space-odyssey-the-vid

I think this is going to 1.78 Star Citizens in entertainment quality should they raise the final $14K, so I've kicked in for the $5 'watch us implode' tier.

Hav fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jul 27, 2017

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

the original wasnt half as offensive. we are not THAT crazy.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
So apparently the mopping scenes are supposed to represent the player's ability to be punished by his commanding officer.

I assume this means you are expected to mop floors for a certain amount of time before the commander praises the mirror shine you have achieved on the carrier deck and allows you back on the flight list.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Coming in 2 weeks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
This was all super obvious the first time they showed it off.

NO I DON'T HAVE A SOURCE YOU GOON I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN BACK UP MY VAGUE STATEMENTS *attempts to log into Star Citizen for the 53rd time, maybe it won't crash this time?*