Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

there is a cspam meme riffing on a us representative that mused following 'legitimate rapes' the "female body has a way of shutting the whole [pregnancy] thing down" thereby making rape/incest exemptions to abortion restrictions unnecessary and potentially a loophole for abortions to occur under false pretenses of rape.

It's not even a cspam meme it's more just an America meme but yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

so do you or do you not gotta hand it to em

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

taliban ftw

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

blatman posted:

so do you or do you not gotta hand it to em

As always the good and correct position is exactly in the middle.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Orange Devil posted:

All the actually existing alternatives include women
About time!!!

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

AnimeIsTrash posted:

whats this even mean

the opioid crisis meant that people wnated harder stuff then heroin, thats why fent got so popular

Fentanyl got popular only because that’s what became available, it’s not a better high or ‘harder’ drug, just more potent gram for gram. Meperidine/pethidine and hydromorphone are pretty much the only undisputed drugs better than heroin.

And people turn to heroin/fentanyl because either their supply of pharma pills runs out and/or they realize they can stretch their money further. You can get just as hosed up off oxycodone as anything on the street

FYI :eng101:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Capitalism

quote:

Two 1/2 lb. patties, hot Zingers®, mozzarella sticks, onion tanglers, American cheese, marinara sauce, zesty queso, lettuce, bacon, beefsteak tomatoes, dill pickle slices. Served with two sides of fries.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
you had me at "hot Zingers©"

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

how are you supposed to unhinge your jaw to fit that in your mouth hole

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It costs $25 and if you finish the whole thing you get a free hat

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Gross, tomatoes yuck

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

500excf type r posted:

Gross, tomatoes yuck

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

nexous posted:

one bite at a time

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

like it or not the success of the taliban is now tied to the success of the afghani peoples and you are either with them or agains tthem

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

also lol if you like CIA puppet Kharzai and his drug lord family lmao

"this is what is good for them, their election must be rigged"

that was the USA's stance. any appeal to a third option is pie in the sky dreaming "they should bring back their failed communism"

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Antonymous posted:

also lol if you like CIA puppet Kharzai and his drug lord family lmao

"this is what is good for them, their election must be rigged"

that was the USA's stance. any appeal to a third option is pie in the sky dreaming "they should bring back their failed communism"

Well as a white man who knows nothing about afghanistan or her people, I think we should

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

its crazy how good american brainwashing is. "drat bro you support the taliban?? that's crossing some line right?? you can't go out in public and say that!"

no. I support all peoples in their struggle against western imperialism, and I'm tired of pretending that I don't.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Antonymous posted:

its crazy how good american brainwashing is. "drat bro you support the taliban?? that's crossing some line right?? you can't go out in public and say that!"

no. I support all peoples in their struggle against western imperialism, and I'm tired of pretending that I don't.

I would like to subscribe to your zine

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
how about this tali-----BAD

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

nexous posted:

The freest hat of my life.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
The Taliban have always been loving garbage and have made the country, particularly cities like Kabul, especially for women, objectively worse since they existed, what the gently caress are you talking about.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

The Taliban have always been loving garbage and have made the country, particularly cities like Kabul, especially for women, objectively worse since they existed, what the gently caress are you talking about.

Actually I think you'll find that the women want it to be that way, or else they would have done something about it.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

yah that part is bad. the US has nothing to do with that, unless you count their material support for the destruction of the communist state in the 70s and 80s

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

the brainwashing about the plight of women is really powerful because yah, the treat women bad, and it was much worse for women when they had the taliban AND the USA coalition forces. its better now that the USA left

anyway lets bomb saudis next, same token

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

to paraphrase yoko, women are the uighurs of afghanistan

the group which so badly needs protecting, implicitly via the USA illegally occupying the country, send it into chaos, appoint a figurehead, and promptly forget about the priority being helping the group they used as pretext. drat it just sucks so bad that we can't kill those women's husbands and brothers and fathers and sons anymore, on their behalf. because that's what we did on their behalf but we can't now. after 20 years of helping them to do it. where we did so much to help them, for example,

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Antonymous posted:

the brainwashing about the plight of women is really powerful because yah, the treat women bad, and it was much worse for women when they had the taliban AND the USA coalition forces. its better now that the USA left

they dont get it man, these people shouldnt have to make a choice between the taliban and the us occupation in the first place. the fact that they chose the taliban over us occupation should be so telling

here you can even read straight from an afghani woman's pov

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/09/13/the-other-afghan-women

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

people itt call their boss a fascist for asking them to pick up a shift but find rationality in the ways of Islamic Fundamentalists

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol yes thats happening itt

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
i want to kiss the taliban, im voting for them next year all because of cspam

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
yo goons my boss made me pick up an EXTRA SHIFT

more like hugo boss the nazi amirite

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
my brother have you heard the good word about islamic FUN-damentalism?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Coolness Averted posted:

i want to kiss the taliban, im voting for them next year all because of cspam

Goddamn I want to buy you a big 16 burger when you win but it's a limited time offer

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Too bad that the US bankrolled them in the 70s and 80s when they were part of the Mujahideen (along with Bin Laden and other friends-of-the-moment, like Saddam Hussein in the Iran-Iraq War, etc.), which means that the US is the ultimate architect of modern Afghanistan's situation.

Brrrmph posted:

people itt call their boss a fascist for asking them to pick up a shift but find rationality in the ways of Islamic Fundamentalists

We only find rationality in humiliating The Great Satan, OP.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Seems like some people are soft on Republicans and would rather side with Trump than the Taliban. Not a good look imho.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

would

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Goddamn I want to buy you a big 16 burger when you win but it's a limited time offer

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

The Taliban United States have always been loving garbage and have made the country, particularly cities like Kabul, especially for women, objectively worse since they existed, what the gently caress are you talking about.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
America is bad
Taliban hates America
Taliban is still bad

RT if u agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

The Taliban fought Christian Fascists over there so we didn't have to fight them over here.