Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

CaptainRightful posted:

Wow, a Brian Train collaboration! I enjoy Days of Ire solitaire, although there's a fair amount of luck in the order of the Zhukov deck. I'd love to try the 1 vs many version, but the theme is too niche for a lot of people. It's pretty cool that they decided to use very different mechanics for the sequel.
I've been involved in playtesting the game since the very start, so if you have any questions let me know. Unlike Days of Ire, Nights of Fire is very much a done deal: there is no winning for the Hungarians, just degrees of losing (although the win conditions are made such that is technically possible to win the game for the Hungarians). The interesting mechanism for me is that you can't actually remove Soviet units: just slow them down, so eventually the Hungarians will run out of units and the Soviets will have recaptured Budapest. So the aim is to hold out as long as possible. I've played mostly in terms of balancing the soviets: the way they work is by having a deck of cards. At the start of the turn, you choose 6 cards out of 12 to use as your actions, and the remaining cards are used to determine how many hits you get when you attack the insurgents. So deciding which cards to take is important both because you want the right actions to achieve your aims, as well as populating the deck with high-hits cards so that you can hurt the Hungarians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
My bet for the 18xx that GMT will be reprinting is either 1860 or 1862. Both are accessible 18xx's but still quite heavy. Also, similar to ’46, they aren't as chaotic as let's say ’17 is.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

If it's 18MEX I'll be really excited. 18MEX is good.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Waffles Inc. posted:

Sorry to necro hidden information chat, but I've got an odd one I'd like to bring up

So in Star Wars Rebellion the main goal of the Empire is to find the secret rebel base, and one of the tools at their disposal is the ability to draw cards from the Probe Droid deck. Since the planet the Rebel base is on is not in the deck, the collection of Probe Droid cards that the Imperial player has tells them where the Rebel base is not

Amongst my friend group we've talked about whether it would be...not cheating per se, but too advantageous for the Imperial player to have a miniature version of the board or otherwise some sort of list of all the planets that they could use to cross off the cards they've got

Without a supplement, right now the Imperial player has to sort of manually go planet by planet and check with his cards, and the human error that can be involved in that is a game element, I think

What do y'all think about that one? Would having a dry-erase paper map of the board that the Imperial player could use to just cross off planets be too much of a leg up?

I don't think so, and one of the first supplements people uploaded to BGG were little system notepads. There's no skill involved in guesswork because you have all the information in front of you, it just comes down to how much time it takes to piece together the information you already know. What I often find in Rebellion is that midway through the game the Empire knows where the Rebels are and then it turns into a game of keep away as the Rebel player halts the slow advance.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Waffles Inc. posted:

Sorry to necro hidden information chat, but I've got an odd one I'd like to bring up

So in Star Wars Rebellion the main goal of the Empire is to find the secret rebel base, and one of the tools at their disposal is the ability to draw cards from the Probe Droid deck. Since the planet the Rebel base is on is not in the deck, the collection of Probe Droid cards that the Imperial player has tells them where the Rebel base is not

Amongst my friend group we've talked about whether it would be...not cheating per se, but too advantageous for the Imperial player to have a miniature version of the board or otherwise some sort of list of all the planets that they could use to cross off the cards they've got

Without a supplement, right now the Imperial player has to sort of manually go planet by planet and check with his cards, and the human error that can be involved in that is a game element, I think

What do y'all think about that one? Would having a dry-erase paper map of the board that the Imperial player could use to just cross off planets be too much of a leg up?

Here you go: http://rebellionmap.com/

Works well on a phone too

And no I don't think memorization was a skill that's supposed to be tested in that game. It's just the easiest way to do it with physical objects without an app.

Chill la Chill fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Sep 27, 2017

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm back to designing my Betrayal rework, so I was checking out the rules for Mansions of Madness, but the version I was looking at was for the first edition. How does the new version with the app streamline the playing process?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Tekopo posted:

For anyone interested, the sequel to Days of Ire has been announced

Cool! I need to check out the first one

fastbilly1
May 11, 2016

The worst submarine posted:

This thread and a heap of Rational Thinking (I already have 1p/2p long games) has convinced me not to get 7th Continent, even though it looks sweet&hype. Instead I should get a type of game I don't have yet.

Anyone have suggestions for dexterity games? (👎 flicking)
Dex games are my jam. Google any of these for more info:
Crokinole and Carrom are your two genre creators. Crokinole being the more favored in the Americas, Carroms is an ancient Indian game - it is commonly described as finger pool. Both are easy to learn impossible to master, both have die hard fans, both are worth owning:

Crokinole:
http://www.crokinole.com/
http://www.hilinski.net/woodgames/

Carroms:
http://www.billiboard.com/

Do not be fooled by an American Carrom board:
https://www.amazon.com/Carrom-2850XXXX-Game-Board-Large/dp/B00003G4JR/
They have giant pockets, no backing, and the walls only allow for one maybe two bounces. They are good for kids to play on, I learned on one, but do not view Carrom or Crokinole from playing on one of these boards.

Moving away from timeless games:
- PitchCar/Carabande - puzzle track pieces form a racetrack then you flick to race around it.
- Catacombs - D&D meets Carroms and just now back in print - one player is dm, the others are heroes, there are pregen campaigns and build your owns. They just released an expansion game called Catacombs and Castles which the kickstarter should ship any day now...
- Ascending Empires - Like TI or Masters of Orion, but dont have 8 hours to play a game? AE is flicking ships for movement and combat, simplified tech trees, and cut throat gameplay. It is Out of Print but it is easily found second hand.
- Crossbows and Catapults - build a castle out of lose fitting blocks, fire plastic carroms at the opponents castle from rubberband powered siege weapons. Has been rereleased several times, and reimplemented as Weapons and Warriors. All are out of print, WaW is cheaper, but not as good.
- Loopin Louie/Loopin Chewie - Batteries power a biplane/falcon, spinning around on an arm, you have a flipper to knock it back up. Guard your eggs/people from others who are also flipping up the biplane/falcon. Game was made for kids but is a staple with adult groups.
- Tumblin Dice - Stairstepped gameboard with multipliers. You flick dice down the steps and add them up at the end. Opponents will try to knock you off the point sections.
- Passe Trap - Gameboard is split in half by a small wall with one hole in it, you have a large rubberband at the back of your side, your goal is to have no carroms on your side. Go
- Crossfire - Shoot ballbearings at two spinning targets in the middle of the field - try to score them in the opponents side. In print at Toysrus right now.
- Roadzters/Bikez - similar to pitchcar but with a clever marble in side the vehicle mechanic.
- Kapitän Wackelpudding - slide your boat around the board picking up cargo that you must stack on top. It quickly becomes a sliding game of Jenga.
- Flick 'em Up! - Wildwest shootouts done with meeples and a variety of carroms, objects, and even horses.
- Sorry Sliders - sorry pawns with ballbearings in the bottom, you slide them down a board like a complicated game of shuffleboard.
- Rebound - shuffleboard with a 180degree turn in the middle
- Pirates Billards - 10x10-20x20 grid with cloth underneath, using a small hammer you hit under the cloth to knock balls in the air. Goal is to keep your color on teh board and knock off the others. It is an awesome beer and pretzels game but has been out of print forever.
- Destruct 3 - one player builds a contraption in the middle of the board, the other players try to destroy it with the parts on the board.
- Klask- Using magnets you control your players under the board to play a game similar to air hockey.
- Weykick - Similar to Klask but plays differently, and there is a hockey variant that is super difficult
- Subetto - The king of table football, you just have to google it. It is complicated and gets expensive if you have to have a certain era of FC teams.

There are plenty more that I dont know much about :
Rampage, Pit Fighter, Cubes, and like a million games about curling

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

fastbilly1 posted:

Dex games are my jam. Etc.

I love this post. Just wanted to say that. So much effort for dex games.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Junk art is a fun, light dexterity game. I played it once and didn't hate it.

Japanese Dating Sim
Nov 12, 2003

hehe
Lipstick Apathy

sector_corrector posted:

I'm back to designing my Betrayal rework, so I was checking out the rules for Mansions of Madness, but the version I was looking at was for the first edition. How does the new version with the app streamline the playing process?

The app just replaces the Keeper (or whatever it was called, the 1 in the 1vsMany situation). It does everything.

It tells you which room tiles to put down, where to put clues/doors/etc within those tiles. It does Mythos events and tells you which characters it effects (either by name or "the character with the most damage tokens" etc). It tells you what to roll if you're attacking a monster, or how to roll defense. It has all the little puzzles that you need to do. When you interact with NPCs it gives you conversation options a la Baldur's Gate or Fallout, and tells you how they respond if you select them. You tap the clue tokens on the app when you interact with them on the board, and it tells you what happens/prompts you for a dice roll, etc.

It also narrates, has sound effects, ambient music, etc. It's super rad and makes the game flow much, much faster.

In case it isn't clear, the physical aspects of the game remain with the miniatures, tiles, tokens, and dice rolls. You still roll on the board and you tell the app how many successes you got, and you still draw damage/sanity cards when needed. It doesn't track character health.

Japanese Dating Sim fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Sep 27, 2017

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I'm glad the new Ire game is keeping the art style. I generally like good stylized art over historical photos whatever.

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

College Slice

Japanese Dating Sim posted:

The app just replaces the Keeper (or whatever it was called, the 1 in the 1vsMany situation). It does everything.

It tells you which room tiles to put down, where to put clues/doors/etc within those tiles. It does Mythos events and tells you which characters it effects (either by name or "the character with the most damage tokens" etc). It tells you what to roll if you're attacking a monster, or how to roll defense. It has all the little puzzles that you need to do. When you interact with NPCs it gives you conversation options a la Baldur's Gate or Fallout, and tells you how they respond if you select them.

It also narrates, has sound effects, ambient music, etc. It's super rad and makes the game flow much, much faster.

In case it isn't clear, the physical aspects of the game remain with the miniatures, tiles, tokens, and dice rolls. You still roll on the board and you tell the app how many successes you got, and you still draw damage/sanity cards when needed. It doesn't track character/monster health or anything.

(it does track monster health)

Japanese Dating Sim
Nov 12, 2003

hehe
Lipstick Apathy

UrbanLabyrinth posted:

(it does track monster health)

Oops, right.

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love

CommonShore posted:

Junk Art is awesome and everyone has fun with it. Don't take it too seriously and try not to kill your friend when they bang the table and screw up your masterpiece.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I've always wanted a nice Crokinole board, but they're just so pricey :(. Does Jishaku count as a dexterity game? It's not really "dexterity" as such but I have a hard time categorizing it other than "fun couch game while watching TV".

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

Here you go: http://rebellionmap.com/

Works well on a phone too

And no I don't think memorization was a skill that's supposed to be tested in that game. It's just the easiest way to do it with physical objects without an app.

This is pretty dope! Thanks

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Of all the games I've tried to foist on my kids, nothing has been a hit quite like Animal Upon Animal (if you're looking for kids dex stuff).

Rhino Hero is on my list to grab one weekend we are going to be stuck indoors.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

fastbilly1 posted:

Dex games are my jam. Google any of these for more info:
Crokinole and Carrom are your two genre creators. Crokinole being the more favored in the Americas, Carroms is an ancient Indian game - it is commonly described as finger pool. Both are easy to learn impossible to master, both have die hard fans, both are worth owning:

Crokinole:
http://www.crokinole.com/
http://www.hilinski.net/woodgames/

Carroms:
http://www.billiboard.com/

Do not be fooled by an American Carrom board:
https://www.amazon.com/Carrom-2850XXXX-Game-Board-Large/dp/B00003G4JR/
They have giant pockets, no backing, and the walls only allow for one maybe two bounces. They are good for kids to play on, I learned on one, but do not view Carrom or Crokinole from playing on one of these boards.

Moving away from timeless games:
- PitchCar/Carabande - puzzle track pieces form a racetrack then you flick to race around it.
- Catacombs - D&D meets Carroms and just now back in print - one player is dm, the others are heroes, there are pregen campaigns and build your owns. They just released an expansion game called Catacombs and Castles which the kickstarter should ship any day now...
- Ascending Empires - Like TI or Masters of Orion, but dont have 8 hours to play a game? AE is flicking ships for movement and combat, simplified tech trees, and cut throat gameplay. It is Out of Print but it is easily found second hand.
- Crossbows and Catapults - build a castle out of lose fitting blocks, fire plastic carroms at the opponents castle from rubberband powered siege weapons. Has been rereleased several times, and reimplemented as Weapons and Warriors. All are out of print, WaW is cheaper, but not as good.
- Loopin Louie/Loopin Chewie - Batteries power a biplane/falcon, spinning around on an arm, you have a flipper to knock it back up. Guard your eggs/people from others who are also flipping up the biplane/falcon. Game was made for kids but is a staple with adult groups.
- Tumblin Dice - Stairstepped gameboard with multipliers. You flick dice down the steps and add them up at the end. Opponents will try to knock you off the point sections.
- Passe Trap - Gameboard is split in half by a small wall with one hole in it, you have a large rubberband at the back of your side, your goal is to have no carroms on your side. Go
- Crossfire - Shoot ballbearings at two spinning targets in the middle of the field - try to score them in the opponents side. In print at Toysrus right now.
- Roadzters/Bikez - similar to pitchcar but with a clever marble in side the vehicle mechanic.
- Kapitän Wackelpudding - slide your boat around the board picking up cargo that you must stack on top. It quickly becomes a sliding game of Jenga.
- Flick 'em Up! - Wildwest shootouts done with meeples and a variety of carroms, objects, and even horses.
- Sorry Sliders - sorry pawns with ballbearings in the bottom, you slide them down a board like a complicated game of shuffleboard.
- Rebound - shuffleboard with a 180degree turn in the middle
- Pirates Billards - 10x10-20x20 grid with cloth underneath, using a small hammer you hit under the cloth to knock balls in the air. Goal is to keep your color on teh board and knock off the others. It is an awesome beer and pretzels game but has been out of print forever.
- Destruct 3 - one player builds a contraption in the middle of the board, the other players try to destroy it with the parts on the board.
- Klask- Using magnets you control your players under the board to play a game similar to air hockey.
- Weykick - Similar to Klask but plays differently, and there is a hockey variant that is super difficult
- Subetto - The king of table football, you just have to google it. It is complicated and gets expensive if you have to have a certain era of FC teams.

There are plenty more that I dont know much about :
Rampage, Pit Fighter, Cubes, and like a million games about curling

This is a great post. Thanks for the info. I haven't played many dexterity games, but Flick 'Em Up looks fun as hell.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
I'm going to be abroad on vacation with my parents and girlfriend and our evenings will probably be low key. I can bring some games, but they'd have to be small enough to travel with. I have Love Letter, but what else should I bring? I've never played Codenames with 4, but I guess that would be a possibility as well.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

fastbilly1 posted:

Dex games are my jam.

Thanks for this post. You mentioned ascended empires for fans of TI. Is there a dexterity game that also has heavy economic mechanics? Gimme Arkwright/Container with flicking mechanics. Maybe 1830 with flicking trains around? :mrgw:

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Mediocrity: the standard of survival!

KingKapalone posted:

I'm going to be abroad on vacation with my parents and girlfriend and our evenings will probably be low key. I can bring some games, but they'd have to be small enough to travel with. I have Love Letter, but what else should I bring? I've never played Codenames with 4, but I guess that would be a possibility as well.

Codenames is quite good with 4. Some people prefer the larger groups for it, but I think 4 is a good minimum.

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love
Yeah I forgot about Super Rhino or Rhino hero that's a good one too. Very cute, fast, and simple.

I just noticed that the pre-orders for Gaia Project starting to pop up but holy christ it's $106 Canadian dollarydoos. Do you guys think this is going to be the normal price of it or is that the "need it right away" price? I ask because I think I remember Feast for Odin was briefly a fair bit more money and then dropped last year.

fastbilly1
May 11, 2016

ShaneB posted:

I love this post. Just wanted to say that. So much effort for dex games.
I appreciate it. I am just naturally good at Dex games, probably because I grew up playing so many of them, so I enjoy them the most. My gaming group however hates them and would rather play some euro that I am rubbish at... Those are probably connected. Dex games dont just stop on the table, we move into the yard with games like Kubb. No need for Cornhole, Kubb is king!

CommonShore posted:

Good to know, I have not played it. I am adding it to my wish list

Aggro posted:

This is a great post. Thanks for the info. I haven't played many dexterity games, but Flick 'Em Up looks fun as hell.
Get it on ebay. The original version is all wood and comes in a wood box. Second edition is plastic and easier to find new. Or buy the giant version that does not have expansions. The expansions are not needed, but how they work is very clever.

Had my local scifi convention not skipped this year I would be running a multipart campaign of Flick em up with custom made boards. What kind of western doesnt have a train?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I am so weak. I ordered Flick 'Em Up.

....in my defense though I made my wife look it up and she immediately said "oh my god this is adorable I'll definitely flick these things" and I latch onto that enthusiasm like a disgusting leech.

fastbilly1
May 11, 2016

Chill la Chill posted:

Thanks for this post. You mentioned ascended empires for fans of TI. Is there a dexterity game that also has heavy economic mechanics? Gimme Arkwright/Container with flicking mechanics. Maybe 1830 with flicking trains around? :mrgw:
Not that I am aware of, but I would play 1830 with flicking trains. I might actually win then...

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

food court bailiff posted:

....in my defense though I made my wife look it up and she immediately said "oh my god this is adorable I'll definitely flick these things" and I latch onto that enthusiasm like a disgusting leech.

My wife has learned to be VERY careful with casual enthusiasm with me re: board/video games. All it takes is a "hey that looks neat" and I'm off to the races.

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.

I've always wanted a nice Crokinole board, but they're just so pricey :(

"Pricey" being super subjective of course, but Mayday just wrapped another Kickstarter for their boards which are great for casual play, and are currently taking pre-orders for $99.
https://app.crowdox.com/projects/maydaygames/crokinole-2018-beech-hardwood-2-4-player-dexterity

al-azad
May 28, 2009

You ordered giant flick 'em up with the suitcase, right?

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
Isn't Villa Palletti a dexterity game? I'll never forget when I walked up to it on my turn and it fell down without me touching it.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Merauder posted:

"Pricey" being super subjective of course, but Mayday just wrapped another Kickstarter for their boards which are great for casual play, and are currently taking pre-orders for $99.
https://app.crowdox.com/projects/maydaygames/crokinole-2018-beech-hardwood-2-4-player-dexterity

The last time they ran this kickstarter a large % of the boards had defects and some backers never received theirs.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Japanese Dating Sim posted:

It tells you which room tiles to put down, where to put clues/doors/etc within those tiles. It does Mythos events and tells you which characters it effects (either by name or "the character with the most damage tokens" etc). It tells you what to roll if you're attacking a monster, or how to roll defense. It has all the little puzzles that you need to do. When you interact with NPCs it gives you conversation options a la Baldur's Gate or Fallout, and tells you how they respond if you select them. You tap the clue tokens on the app when you interact with them on the board, and it tells you what happens/prompts you for a dice roll, etc.

In case it isn't clear, the physical aspects of the game remain with the miniatures, tiles, tokens, and dice rolls. You still roll on the board and you tell the app how many successes you got, and you still draw damage/sanity cards when needed. It doesn't track character health.

Gotcha, thanks.

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.

Papes posted:

The last time they ran this kickstarter a large % of the boards had defects and some backers never received theirs.

I have one of the boards from their previous run, as does my FLGS, and they've been fine. I'd recommend, anecdotally at least.

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

fastbilly1 posted:

You mean Subbuteo. Carroms meets Warhammer with a football theme. My friends and I were obsessed with it for a few months. The experience is best described here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBmFuySb_Qw

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Merauder posted:

I was going to suggest Woodestic, but their boards have gone way up over the last two years. I got a tournament size board with four sets of discs plus spares, carry case, 20s bowl, rules, pad and pen plus more gliss than I'll ever need for maybe 200 Euro shipped. You'll pay more than that for just the board plus two sets of discs now. :/

fastbilly1
May 11, 2016

CaptainRightful posted:

You mean Subbuteo. Carroms meets Warhammer with a football theme. My friends and I were obsessed with it for a few months. The experience is best described here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBmFuySb_Qw

I will never spell it right. I still need a kit of it, I only played it a few times when I lived in Scotland twenty years ago. But Rural Tennessee has not heard of any boardgame that is not carried at walmart.

There is a new dex game that is interesting called Flickwars:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printplaygames/flick-wars-tabletop-dexterity-combat-game-with-3d
Your carroms meets warhammer comment reminded me of it. It is a scifi wargame with flicking and a neat way to build terrain. The board is neoprene (mousepad) and you put wooden half domes under it to change the battlefield. I missed the kickstarter but will probably pick it up once it launches.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

fastbilly1 posted:

Dex games are my jam.

All those and you missed Riff Raff, Bamboleo, and Hamsterrolle?

KingKapalone posted:

It would depend on what they like playing. Sushi Go, Biblios, Hanabi, Skull, and Dutch Blitz are all very different and all very small.

To improve the portability of many games I leave the box at home and use deck boxes. Sushi Go has a terrible tin box, but a $1 Ultra Pro deck box does a great job and takes up less space.

Indolent Bastard fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Sep 27, 2017

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Just got an update on Gloomhaven. Looks like it's pushed to November :(

I'm already on my second character, plebs. :smug:

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

Indolent Bastard posted:

All those and you missed Riff Raff, Bamboleo, and Hamsterrolle?

It would depend on what they like playing. Sushi Go, Biblios, Hanabi, Skull, and Dutch Blitz are all very different and all very small.

To improve the portability of many games I leave the box at home and use deck boxes. Sushi Go has a terrible tin box, but a $1 Ultra Pro deck box does a great job and takes up less space.

Thanks. I think I'll get Sushi Go Party. We'll be in France, so I should probably also bring Carcassonne in bag form. I also might have lost Love Letter so might upgrade to the Premium version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Huxley posted:

My wife has learned to be VERY careful with casual enthusiasm with me re: board/video games. All it takes is a "hey that looks neat" and I'm off to the races.

I made the mistake of showing my wife Consentacle before I backed it

Apparently I do not have her consent to expand the board game cabinet any further