Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Phanatic posted:

Please tell black kids that they’re lovely people for using the n-word, and that white programmers and executives at some wealthy entertainment corporation will ban them from the game they spent $60 on if they blurt it out. That won’t backfire or go over poorly.

A guy with an anime twitter already had a hilarious meltdown using this argument.

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

I miss the old days where each game server had its own set of rules and admins to handle things on a case by basis, so that you actually could get banned for literally no reason at all. Made bans way more entertaining. Idiots screaming at a giant corporation that doesn't care Vs. admins that will record voice chat meltdowns and post it on YouTube.

The good ol' days when mods and admins of a server could punish players they didn't like and give their best friends god mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nicaden
Feb 17, 2012
Notorious shithead Roy Moore is now begging for money since he’s struggling to meet ends meet thanks to a lawsuit from one of his victims. Who would have thought that being a kiddy diddler would have problems for you in the long term?

Here’s the Washington Post article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.591a7926c758

If you can’t read the article, thanks to the paywall, here’s another link to a different site: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/failed-gop-senate-candidate-roy-moore-complains-broke-article-1.3851433

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Nicaden posted:

Notorious shithead Roy Moore is now begging for money since he’s struggling to meet ends meet thanks to a lawsuit from one of his victims. Who would have thought that being a kiddy diddler would have problems for you in the long term?

Here’s the Washington Post article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.591a7926c758

If you can’t read the article, thanks to the paywall, here’s another link to a different site: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/failed-gop-senate-candidate-roy-moore-complains-broke-article-1.3851433

ugngggggnnghhhhh

Right in the carotid with that concentrated dose.

I think I need a cigarette.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Nicaden posted:

Looks like his funding site is experiencing technical difficulties. Either too many people gawking at the wreck of a man's life (which is why I tried to visit), or someone is DDOSing.

Either way, it looks like he's not getting the response he needs: "$32,000 of a $250,000 goal[...]he has been soliciting donations since at least January". Which is a good thing.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

I miss the old days where each game server had its own set of rules and admins to handle things on a case by basis, so that you actually could get banned for literally no reason at all. Made bans way more entertaining. Idiots screaming at a giant corporation that doesn't care Vs. admins that will record voice chat meltdowns and post it on YouTube.

or goon servers that would ban with bible verses or cheerily recommend people follow their twitter. *sigh*

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Nuebot posted:

The good ol' days when mods and admins of a server could punish players they didn't like and give their best friends god mode.

Goon-server stipulation rounds were always one of my favorite things. Especially when nobody bothered to tell the pubbies on the server that it was a stipulation round. They'd get so pissed off when they're getting absolutely destroyed by people running around killing each other with 40mm smoke grenades or c4 or Gustavs.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

or goon servers that would ban with bible verses or cheerily recommend people follow their twitter. *sigh*

:hfive:

The best thing about playing on goon servers were the other goons that do stuff like that.
The worst thing about playing on goon servers were the other goons that just wouldn't get banned from mumble no matter how awful they were.

Proteus Jones posted:

Looks like his funding site is experiencing technical difficulties. Either too many people gawking at the wreck of a man's life (which is why I tried to visit), or someone is DDOSing.

Either way, it looks like he's not getting the response he needs: "$32,000 of a $250,000 goal[...]he has been soliciting donations since at least January". Which is a good thing.

Dude! You're falling for his "woe is me" bullshit! It really doesn't matter, at all, that he's nowhere near his goal: he's already making a whole shitload of money (for his state) for pretending to be the victim. He has already nearly hit the median household income in Alabama, $34,135, just off of those 2 months of donations!

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

There's definitely some good schadenfreude in old Goonserver stuff if someone somehow still has recordings from the days of BF1942.

A FUCKIN CANARY!! has a new favorite as of 14:16 on Mar 3, 2018

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

some paedophile posted:

The liberal media, in association with some who want to destroy our Country,[…] are doing everything they can to stop me.

Gays, lesbians, and transgenders have joined forces with those who believe in abortion, sodomy, and destruction of all that we hold dear. Unless we stand together we will lose our Country,

It took being a known paedo for this guy not to win a senate race.
Is Alabama a worthless trash state for morons or something?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

...yes? Like, obviously?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Imagine being born in Alabama

It's no Nigeria but it's like getting the lottery (being born in the US) but a million people also won so you get $10 (it's Alabama)

Much like me, in fact. Born in Europe (yay, healthcare!) But it's Portugal (yay, no money!)

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

bitterandtwisted posted:

Alabama ... a worthless trash state for morons

Checks out.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

bitterandtwisted posted:

It took being a known paedo for this guy not to win a senate race.
Is Alabama a worthless trash state for morons or something?

Even then, it was ridiculously close.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

MisterOblivious posted:

Dude! You're falling for his "woe is me" bullshit! It really doesn't matter, at all, that he's nowhere near his goal: he's already making a whole shitload of money (for his state) for pretending to be the victim. He has already nearly hit the median household income in Alabama, $34,135, just off of those 2 months of donations!

I ain’t falling for poo poo. He’s asking for $X and is getting no where near it. His donation site is having difficulties staying available. Moore is trying kick off a ground swell of support of people he just knows is out there. A silent majority if you will.

He’s put out a call, and answer has been mostly crickets.

And I find that hilarious regardless of whether he’s truly broke or not.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Roy Moore got a million dollars over a 5 year period from one of the charities he helps run, which was cited as an even bigger reason by voters to reject him than diddling young ladies. It's entirely possible he's as bad at money as scripture, but more than likely he has plenty of cash and just doesn't want to spend his own and knows there's at least $30k dollars worth of people willing to help the Judge out.

And it's probably being routed through a non-profit so he won't pay taxes on it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's definitely some good schadenfreude in old Goonserver stuff if someone somehow still has recordings from the days of BF1942.

I don't have that, but I do have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-wFI9vTqto

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.
https://i.imgur.com/D7dwkjt.mp4

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I'm wincing then laughing and not sure why. That had to hurt.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I'm wincing then laughing and not sure why. That had to hurt.

Not till tomorrow.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Holy poo poo, that girl has one hell of a throwing arm

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Samuringa posted:

Holy poo poo, that girl has one hell of a throwing arm

Have you seen fast pitch softball? It's nuts.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

MisterOblivious posted:

The best thing about playing on goon servers were the other goons that do stuff like that.
The worst thing about playing on goon servers were the other goons that just wouldn't get banned from mumble no matter how awful they were.

how dare you besmirch the good name of fistofallah

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

I went to high school with a girl who played on the national women's handball team. She was scarily good at dodgeball as well. She ended up going to – and winning gold at – the Olympics, so I guess that worked out in the end for her.

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

klafbang posted:

I went to high school with a girl who played on the national women's handball team. She was scarily good at dodgeball as well. She ended up going to – and winning gold at – the Olympics, so I guess that worked out in the end for her.

The Olympics has dodgeball?

The_Hatt
Apr 29, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/TFCVKI1.mp4

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Geocities Homepage King posted:

The Olympics has dodgeball?

If you can dodge decades of corruption charges, you can dodge a ball.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

Phanatic posted:

Please tell black kids that they’re lovely people for using the n-word, and that white programmers and executives at some wealthy entertainment corporation will ban them from the game they spent $60 on if they blurt it out. That won’t backfire or go over poorly.

BTW phanatic this is what I meant earlier. Also schaden coming from inside thread

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Subjunctive posted:

If you can dodge decades of corruption charges, you can dodge a ball.

Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it’s Russian and I like the high.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Vancouver man very angry about low priced housing takes it out on a librarian:

No word if she had downs or not.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

Umm, I don't want to see an old lady getting kicked for no reason?

Edit: Can someone at least edit in her screaming racial slurs or something to make me feel better?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Edit: Can someone at least edit in her screaming racial slurs or something to make me feel better?

Hey at least its a white lady

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Bip Roberts posted:

The RCMP have identified the kicker and it turns out he has "developmental challenges". Still no word on the librarian's brain meats.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Man, I glanced and thought that said libertarian and was getting real excited.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The RCMP have identified the kicker and it turns out he has "developmental challenges". Still no word on the librarian's brain meats.
Is that a code phrase for raised in China? Because according to the China thread every mainlander male is a developmentally stunted manchild.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Bum the Sad posted:

Is that a code phrase for raised in China? Because according to the China thread every mainlander male is a developmentally stunted manchild.

The China thread is full of developmentally stunted racist expats, but I repeat myself.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Imagine it's her sister:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEPx0N_jAa8

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
The bald guy who tries to grab him was already sizing him up and sidling in to intercept him, I'm guessing that he was either familiar with the guy or the guy had already been acting screwy that night. Either way baldy was clearly expecting that poo poo might go down.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I wanna marry this woman.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Physics is a harsh mistress.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Solice Kirsk posted:

Go for it but make sure one of your jobs provides dental insurance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Solice Kirsk posted:

I’ll fight you for her :swoon: