Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Draxion posted:

KENTA's promos lately have been all time classic stuff, and snitch tagging the IIconics to brag about the Bullet Club valet just adds to that. Seriously if you haven't been checking them out he's been on a tear about how Tomohiro Ishii has been getting preferential treatment due to his idol group good looks and his angelic voice.

KENTA rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that’s not kenta’s official account tho

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

However it is his official unofficial account

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
What's he about to do with that too sweet?

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

What's he about to do with that too sweet?

Jesus...

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
Bullet Babe detected

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

Oh god this commentary:

About Anandre “I call him Dimes because of all the dimes he’s going to bring to this product”

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Black Is Black posted:

Oh god this commentary:

About Anandre “I call him Dimes because of all the dimes he’s going to bring to this product”

I mean, he's certainly lost 90% of his value in the last year, so going from a full hundo to just 10 makes sense.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Danhausen and WARHORSE rule

https://twitter.com/DanhausenAD/status/1186423505220448266

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Black Is Black posted:

Oh god this commentary:

Enzo's on commentary?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Draxion posted:

he's been on a tear about how Tomohiro Ishii has been getting preferential treatment due to his idol group good looks and his angelic voice.

They say heels often speak the truth :hmmyes:

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

God, I wish I liked Warhorse more but his ringwork does nothing for me.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lumbermouth posted:

God, I wish I liked Warhorse more but his ringwork does nothing for me.

I dont know what I imagine he should look like, but everytime I see him I'm somehow surprised that he looks the way he does.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

Not gonna lie, that'd be one hell of a team.

I'd be down for old NOAH JR's tearing up New Japan's roster

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Warhorse almost had his jaw torn off from a hardcore match where they put a turnbuckle hook in his mouth and threw him over the ropes

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Warhorse almost had his jaw torn off from a hardcore match where they put a turnbuckle hook in his mouth and threw him over the ropes

:magical:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

Wtf

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/status/1186408131053703168

https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/status/1186549532345147393

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Pfffft

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

so is pieter like half-rabbit what is her deal?

wait. pieter rabbit. o i c

Low Desert Punk posted:

KENTA should get fatter. quote if you agree

fat and surly is how like my veteran wrestlers :hai:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

:ironicat:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't even understand what he's saying but it seems very disappointing.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
*forlornly moves Big Sexy Kevin Nash slider from Woke Bae to Cancelled*

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

What a heel turn

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

KungFu Grip posted:

Welp, I’m horrified.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

You know at some point before they did it someone said, "Come on, what's the worst that could happen?"

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

I'm honestly confused, why did someone say "this ain't it" in response to his endorsement? Like what does that mean?

Why did Kevin respond by going on a rant about how you need to work for higher education (through the example of him working for someone else)?

MJeff posted:

I don't even understand what he's saying but it seems very disappointing.

Kevin Nash often is.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Wazzu posted:

I'm honestly confused, why did someone say "this ain't it" in response to his endorsement? Like what does that mean?

Why did Kevin respond by going on a rant about how you need to work for higher education (through the example of him working for someone else)?

Kevin Nash often is.

“This ain’t it” is short for “this ain’t it, chief” which is Twitter shorthand for “this is a bad take and you should feel bad”

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wazzu posted:

Buttjudge is an extremely centrist Democrat and some other candidates are proposing things like student loan forgiveness and free college.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

and Bernie's donations and volunteers overwhelmingly come from working class people. Basically Kev heard the end of bernie's rally the other day

quote:

Are you willing to fight for someone you don't know?

and answered, no thanks, gently caress you, got mine.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Young Pete is also buddies with Zuckerberg now, noted champion of the people

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pete's pretty much running on Republican policies but with very light racism instead of the Republicans heavy dosing off racism. It's the exact sort of stuff that's going to appeal to Nash, someone who is tolerant socially but also has a firm bootstraps mentality.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
y’all are overlooking Kevin loving Nash telling people to work lmao

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Raskolnikov38 posted:

y’all are overlooking Kevin loving Nash telling people to work lmao

Nash eventually learned to work smarter rather than harder.
Nash has a weird sense of work ethic. There is definitely some myopia involved.
Because I think his dad definitely hammered the bootstraps thing into him.
But then he died young so...
in short Kevin Nash is a man of contrasts.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
hot take: working yourself to an early grave doesn't make you good or strong or virtuous it just makes you dead because society brainwashed you

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

TriffTshngo posted:

hot take: working yourself to an early grave doesn't make you good or strong or virtuous it just makes you dead because society brainwashed you

loving toil culture.
In that context WCW Kevin Nash is the greatest pro wrestler to ever exist.

Though I think there might have to be a 'don't gently caress over your co-workers' addendum. I'm not sure.

I now suddenly wonder if anybody brought up Nash's dad in response to those tweets. I'm not looking though. Not about to Nietzche this poo poo.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I know it ain't exactly pro wrestling chat but poo poo it's sad how many see their fellow struggling human as some kind of enemy.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big Sexy is and always will be a land of contrasts. Good about certain things, bad about others. A boomer centrist through and through, but considering his generation of peers can you really ask for too much more?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Big Sexy is and always will be a land of contrasts. Good about certain things, bad about others. A boomer centrist through and through, but considering his generation of peers can you really ask for too much more?

He's practically a saint compared to Hogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He's practically a saint compared to Hogan

Big Sexy was lazy, but he showed up sometimes.

Hogan was always there, but never to do the job.

Two high level approaches to labour.