Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.
As the voice of The Spearhead, I'm going to have to say it's The Spearhead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BootsRaingear posted:

As the voice of The Spearhead, I'm going to have to say it's The Spearhead.

did portaxx ever discover what a toilet is, by the way

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I'd say it's a tie between unschoolers and monkey moms just for the pure "actually ruining another creature's life for your own selfish motives" factor. So much so that I can't even listen to those episodes because they just sadden and anger me more than they make me laugh, through no fault of the readers. The Spearhead and other MRA's are in second place but still in the "unlistenable" category for me.

For most-morally-reprehensible-but-still-funny I'd say The Dozerfleet Founder.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
The Roosh V charm is pretty loving bad

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

There were anti-vaxxers in the unschooling episode, right? I'd say those are the worst of the worst, because not only are they ruining their child's life and risking them to disease, they're loving up herd immunity for the rest of us.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Pesticide20 posted:

The Roosh V charm is pretty loving bad

No joke, MRAs and PUAs loving hate each other and get for real mad when you mix them up. It's kind of confusing but from what I can tell PUAs think men are already awesome and that women are lesser and a prize to obtain while MRAs think that women have all the privilege and and that men are the ones who need to be brought up.
It's fascinating to watch two of the worst groups eat each other.

And man I forgot about unschooling. I was gonna mention monkey mom's too but part of my brain just can't see that as being real even though it definitely is :smith:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I still haven't even listened to the unschooling or wifebeating episodes.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Yeah, the christian domestic discipline people were pretty bad. "I convinced my mother in law I should be allowed to beat her daughter because her other daughter wasn't beaten and got shamefully divorved".

The ones that take the cake though were those fuckers in episode 200.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
Could you link the episodes mentioned in the last posts? Thanks.

Mountain Dew Code Bread
Mar 20, 2008

AstroWhale posted:

Could you link the episodes mentioned in the last posts? Thanks.

Here's the unschooling episode.

Here's the wifebeating episode.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

MRAs/The Speahead: https://thefpl.us/episode/103
Roosh V: https://thefpl.us/episode/46
PUAs: https://thefpl.us/episode/7

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I don't blame them for their choice at all but, that said, I wish they would do more MRA/PUA ones.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I don't. Once is more than enough.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Waffleman_ posted:

I don't. Once is more than enough.

And that's why they don't do them anymore, thank god. Those people are reprehensible.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

pangstrom posted:

I don't blame them for their choice at all but, that said, I wish they would do more MRA/PUA ones.

They don't need any more attention.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Yeah, I don't blame anyone for the choice and I get it.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

MooCowlian posted:

Yeah, the christian domestic discipline people were pretty bad. "I convinced my mother in law I should be allowed to beat her daughter because her other daughter wasn't beaten and got shamefully divorved".

The Christian discipline one seemed like it was about 95% "My husband spanks me all the time but it's because of God and ;) not at ALL ;) because we have a spanking fetish" which made me feel a little better about it.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Tracula posted:

Just kinda throwing this out there but from a purely morally offensive standpoint what's the worst thing the Fplus has read? There's gross poo poo like bug fuckers, pokegirls, car fuckers, etc. But that's just usual dumb Internet fetish stuff. I'd have to say the worst has to be the MRA episode because at the end of the day they're just genuinely bad people and actually make the world a worse place.

Purely morally offensive, Pokegirls is up there for me. I don't think the episode really went deep on that, and covered just how rapey and chauvinistic it is. It's not just a furry thing, it's a hugely detailed world designed for the sole purpose of jerking off to the subjugation, torture, and rape of women. It's one of the worst things I've seen on the Internet.

Also, Roosh V is a bad one, because he's a literal rapist.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

YeahTubaMike posted:

The Christian discipline one seemed like it was about 95% "My husband spanks me all the time but it's because of God and ;) not at ALL ;) because we have a spanking fetish" which made me feel a little better about it.

The mental gymnastics performed to justify the Christian Threesome was a thing of beauty

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
The eugenics supporters in the childfree episode were pretty awful.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Not Always Right is a special kind of evil because on its face random idiots sharing their revenge fantasies of publicly shaming idiots and making everyone clap isn't too bad but in practice it's every kind of bigot edging themselves as they totally pretend to own whoever offends them in a public place.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Waffleman_ posted:

There were anti-vaxxers in the unschooling episode, right? I'd say those are the worst of the worst, because not only are they ruining their child's life and risking them to disease, they're loving up herd immunity for the rest of us.

I am listening to the unschooling episode right now. These people are pretty bad, but it was kind of weird to see one of the readers unironically defend Autism Speaks, given the whole bleach enemas/ having a board member talk about how she wanted to pull a murder suicide with her daughter in a recruitment video/spending literally 4% of their budget on helping families that have kids with autism thing.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I am listening to the unschooling episode right now. These people are pretty bad, but it was kind of weird to see one of the readers unironically defend Autism Speaks, given the whole bleach enemas/ having a board member talk about how she wanted to pull a murder suicide with her daughter in a recruitment video/spending literally 4% of their budget on helping families that have kids with autism thing.

That probably isn't common knowledge

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Improbable Lobster posted:

That probably isn't common knowledge

Yeah, all they probably know is it's a charity that has something to do with autism, and someone on mothering.com is speaking against it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yeah, all they probably know is it's a charity that has something to do with autism, and someone on mothering.com is speaking against it.

Portaxx explained in the comments for the episode that it was exactly that.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I think, the worst one, was the one guy who was like "ALRIGHT I'M GONNA BUY MYSELF A MAIL ORDER BRIDE, BUT NOT A TOP TIER ONE, JUST LIKE A MID-RANGE COLUMBIAN" and everyone was laughing and having a great time and then he goes "BUT I'LL HAVE TO GIVE HER HERPES SO SHE DOESN'T LEAVE."

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Maybe the lady angry against autism speaks should be angry about those things rather than her own crap.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Arrhythmia posted:

I think, the worst one, was the one guy who was like "ALRIGHT I'M GONNA BUY MYSELF A MAIL ORDER BRIDE, BUT NOT A TOP TIER ONE, JUST LIKE A MID-RANGE COLUMBIAN" and everyone was laughing and having a great time and then he goes "BUT I'LL HAVE TO GIVE HER HERPES SO SHE DOESN'T LEAVE."

P. sure it was written as a joke.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I regret my question. I thought it would be funny to see "haha this is actually bad"

Now I'm just very :smith:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

They should do an episode about people on the internet whinging about charities.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Guy Mann posted:

They should do an episode about people on the internet whinging about charities.

I apologize for not supporting an organization that gives people bleach enemas.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Please do not reply to Guy Mann.

Perpetual
Sep 7, 2007

I apologize for not supporting an organization that gives people bleach enemas.

Please stop spouting bullshit. I've done a fair amount of digging, and I've found no evidence that Autism Speaks has ever supported bleach enemas, and from what I've seen have only advised against the practice. The main source of that particular bit of quackery seems to be Autism One, who are awful anti-vaxx poo poo-stains as well.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this is a fascinating conversation, and probably would be even more fascinating if you all found somewhere appropriate to have it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Shut up all of you and enjoy a loving armpit fetish episode!

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
I'm very sorry.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sinestro posted:

I'm very sorry.

Apology accepted. Now don't do it again.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
jesus this is so much worse than i remembered, or maybe it's too easy to picture it when read aloud. :stonk:

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

CHEESECAKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO LICK LOADS OF PARTS OF A GIRL BY VARIOUS GIRLS BUT I AM STILL TO HAVE THE ONE THAT WILL MAKE ME BLOW MY LOOOAAD

We're off to a beautiful start. :allears: