Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!

paragon1 posted:

A and if we get big infamy for this then Morroco better get a loving massive one for holding on to Greece of all places.

Keep in mind that Morocco didn't demand the entirety of Greece, they only held onto the Peloponnese, which in vicky is a single state. Option A, on the other hand, will be us demanding 5 different states.

That said, yeah they did get an infamy hit.

Tiger Crazy posted:

A

Also Hashim can we get a state a world update when Vicoria rolls around?

Yep, first update will be an in-depth state of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crimea
Nov 16, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
B

aqu
Aug 1, 2006

But Mooooooooom
A

The empire, long divided, must unite!

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

All in. History does not reward timidity.

everydayfalls
Aug 23, 2016
A

What once was shall be again

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Go big or go home! A!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
This is for all the marbles, and I'm proud to see the noble children of Andalusia standing together to reclaim what was wrongfully ripped from our bosom.

A

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

RabidWeasel posted:

Pretty sure he's talking about the cores which you naturally get via random events after researching state & nationalism or whatever it's called, which requires you to own the provinces already.

oh yeah gently caress that then

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
A.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

C

national borders will hold no meaning when the people seize the means of production from the corrupt majils and kings!

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Even though A is going to win, I'm voting B. Catalunya should be our reverse Portugal on the interior of the peninsula.

punched my v-card at camp
Sep 4, 2008

Broken and smokin' where the infrared deer plunge in the digital snake
A gently caress it, this is what it's all about.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I think we can call it for A I think everything else has two votes tops.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
A

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010

habeasdorkus posted:

This is for all the marbles, and I'm proud to see the noble children of Andalusia standing together to reclaim what was wrongfully ripped from our bosom.

A

The Majlis, in its wisdom, will reclaim what was lost through the incompetence of the Majlis.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

B IS the more sane, prudent choice so A and gently caress Morocco

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
A All Andalusians must be united under the free and sovereign sultanate of Al-Andalus.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Be realistic. We can take back Cattalan after they piss off everyone again. More important to be in a good position to ally France or Egypt against Morocco

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

A, all Iberia belongs to Al Andalus.

edipil
May 12, 2017

A
All of Iberia belongs to Al Andalus!

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

RabidWeasel posted:

Pretty sure he's talking about the cores which you naturally get via random events after researching state & nationalism or whatever it's called, which requires you to own the provinces already.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

oh yeah gently caress that then

For what it's worth, no, I'd have custom events that gives us cores on the various states a short while after we capture them (the timing would vary from state to state, depending on pops).

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
Anything but A would be against the spirit of the thread, I feel.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Hashim posted:

For what it's worth, no, I'd have custom events that gives us cores on the various states a short while after we capture them (the timing would vary from state to state, depending on pops).

This vote is suffering from a lack of information: The Vicky players are voting based on how the game goes for them; while you are putting in events that negate the need to game the system like we're voting.

A seems like the logic choice for a vanilla game, but B seems like the actual correct choice.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

This vote is suffering from a lack of information: The Vicky players are voting based on how the game goes for them; while you are putting in events that negate the need to game the system like we're voting.

A seems like the logic choice for a vanilla game, but B seems like the actual correct choice.

I've already edited the vote post a while back, saying "If this option is chosen, we will receive cores on the various Iberian territories if and when we conquer them." That seems like enough to assume that it won't be the cores you get via random events, because they fire randomly after a set tech is researched (so not when we conquer a territory), and only occur on a province basis. The only other solution would be custom events.

If anyone needs more info, just say so and I'll fill you in.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

All of it belongs to us!

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

A I take it back, let's go full Hohenzollern

zanni
Apr 28, 2018

A. all land up to the Pyrenees is rightfully ours!

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
A

The fitna was less than two generations ago and these rogue states must be brought back into the fold.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Go big or go home. Voting A for all Andalusi clay.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

A

i'm sure diplomatically isolating ourselves will turn out fine imo

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
B but only in the hope that we get something out of this poo poo show.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I think A is still the correct choice. The events Hashim's talking about only kick in after we conquer the territories. Meaning if we don't get the cores now, we have to conquer by fabricating CBs, which is going to take a long-rear end time and more wars.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Even if we ignore the in-game ramifications of our decision it seems unlikely that after everything they've gone through that the current government would demand anything less than restoration of the full peninsula at all costs.

Jesenjin
Nov 12, 2011
I vote A

Also my view on truce issue:

Hashim posted:

I wasn't planning to set any truces, no.

Well from game point of view, this would be a better option, but from logical point of view I think great powers in Europe should get a truce. They just got out of the decades long war, organized a congress to decide future of Europe, and then all of it to go out in puff of smoke days after they finalized all of the details seem a bit counter-productive.
Why organize a congress and vote for future of Europe, if it will be dismantled only days after the ink dries on the deal?

I think all great powers would a 5 year truce between newly formed states and between great powers, so former could have some room to setup administration and latter could rebuild after Tirruni war and War for Russian Crown. But if some kind of revolution happens in one of the states, I reckon an event could be made for AI to decide whether to upheld to the truce or ignore it for a massive infamy hit.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
A and everyone who voted otherwise should be thrown into the sea

The Bold Kobold
Aug 11, 2014

Bold to the point of certain death.
ALL BELONGS TO AL-ANDALUS!

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Whoever thought the Majils could be moved toward modesty has not read a history book.

A

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Al-Andalus forever.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Jesenjin posted:

Well from game point of view, this would be a better option, but from logical point of view I think great powers in Europe should get a truce. They just got out of the decades long war, organized a congress to decide future of Europe, and then all of it to go out in puff of smoke days after they finalized all of the details seem a bit counter-productive.
Why organize a congress and vote for future of Europe, if it will be dismantled only days after the ink dries on the deal?

I think all great powers would a 5 year truce between newly formed states and between great powers, so former could have some room to setup administration and latter could rebuild after Tirruni war and War for Russian Crown. But if some kind of revolution happens in one of the states, I reckon an event could be made for AI to decide whether to upheld to the truce or ignore it for a massive infamy hit.

Yeah, this all makes sense. I think I'm gonna have the first few test games run without truces, and if war explodes from the get-go far too often, then I'll add truces and see if it improves things at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
We've spent all these votes trying to build up some political clout, and you lot want to waste it on a war-torn and devastated Qattalun? B is the only choice that is in any way, shape or form reasonable!