Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol I bet these idiots voted for noted killer of his own men John mccain and Sarah palin lmao . Oh boy what a riot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I don't see anything factually incorrect here sir? :confused:

yeah that was a bad example

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
now i know how babu made

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

"no stupid, no stupid, you're the stupid!" I continue to insist as my budget shrinks and transforms into dead olds

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

"no stupid, no stupid, you're the stupid!" I continue to insist as my budget shrinks and transforms into dead olds

ALL YOU IDIOTS THAT CANT REALIZE THAT YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT THE EARTH AND SO CALLED SPACE....TAKE A PLACE TRIP TO MANY PLACES..TAKE A GYROSCOPE AND WATCH IT NOT TURN UPSIDE DOWN..BRCAUSE WE NEVER GO UPSIDE DOWN NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO ON THE FLAT EARTH THAT IS CIRCULAR INSIDE A DOME CALLED THE FIRMANANT...RIGHT..RIGHT..AND WATER JUST HAPPENS TO STSPLE ITSELF ON THE BALL WHILE SPINING 1000MILES PER HOUR AND FLINGING AROUND THE SUN AT 660,600 ..HENCE THEIR 666 CODED MESSAGE.....WAKE UP DENIERS AND RE..OPEN YOUR SELF🗺🌐🌐🌎🌏🌍🌐🌏🗺🌏🗺🌏🌎🌐🌎🌐🌍🌐

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

rezatahs posted:

now i know how babu made

WE NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WENT TO THE MOON.BOZOS..NEVER EVER..ITS A ELABORATE HOAX....DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON MASONIC SYMBOLS..MASONS...LAW OF REVERSAL.....HOLLYWOOD,CIA WORK TOGETHER TO DISINFORMATION PROGRAMS SINCE LONG.LONG TIME AGO WITH NASA SPEWING LIES AFTER LIES AND YOUR HISTORY BOOKS WRITTEN WITH SO CALLED TRUTH AND PUSHING EVOLUTION IN IT LIKE YOU CAME FROM APES AND ALL THAT..EVER ASK YOURSELF WHEN VISITING A ZOO,TO WHY DIDNT THIS APES WANT TO EVOLVE TOO THEN...WELL,BECAUSE IT'S HORSE poo poo......THE LORD GOD CREATED US...THSES MASONIC LUCIFARIAN SO CALLED OWNERS PAID MANY SO CALLED MARK TWAINS AND ENSTEINS TO SELL A STORY BUT PUSH IT TO THEIR LIKING AND IT CONTINUES TODAY WITH BULLSHIT NEIL TYSON ASTRO BULLSHIT .SO EDUCATE WHATS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE AND WHAT RRAL TRUTH IS TO YOU NON BELIE5 WHO THINK EARTH IS A BALL SND SPACE WITH PLANETS EXIST... ITS A HOAX WITHIN THE BIGGEST HOAX OF ALL...WAKE UP OR SLEEP IN LIES 🌐🌏🗺🗺🌎🌐🌏🌍🗺🌏🗺🌏🌐🌎🌐🗻

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

WE NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WENT TO THE MOON.BOZOS..NEVER EVER..ITS A ELABORATE HOAX....DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON MASONIC SYMBOLS..MASONS...LAW OF REVERSAL.....HOLLYWOOD,CIA WORK TOGETHER TO DISINFORMATION PROGRAMS SINCE LONG.LONG TIME AGO WITH NASA SPEWING LIES AFTER LIES AND YOUR HISTORY BOOKS WRITTEN WITH SO CALLED TRUTH AND PUSHING EVOLUTION IN IT LIKE YOU CAME FROM APES AND ALL THAT..EVER ASK YOURSELF WHEN VISITING A ZOO,TO WHY DIDNT THIS APES WANT TO EVOLVE TOO THEN...WELL,BECAUSE IT'S HORSE poo poo......THE LORD GOD CREATED US...THSES MASONIC LUCIFARIAN SO CALLED OWNERS PAID MANY SO CALLED MARK TWAINS AND ENSTEINS TO SELL A STORY BUT PUSH IT TO THEIR LIKING AND IT CONTINUES TODAY WITH BULLSHIT NEIL TYSON ASTRO BULLSHIT .SO EDUCATE WHATS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE AND WHAT RRAL TRUTH IS TO YOU NON BELIE5 WHO THINK EARTH IS A BALL SND SPACE WITH PLANETS EXIST... ITS A HOAX WITHIN THE BIGGEST HOAX OF ALL...WAKE UP OR SLEEP IN LIES 🌐🌏🗺🗺🌎🌐🌏🌍🗺🌏🗺🌏🌐🌎🌐🗻

It's too long and well written to be a Trump tweet.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol I bet these idiots voted for noted killer of his own men John mccain and Sarah palin lmao . Oh boy what a riot

I voted for Gore and still feel shame

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I voted for Gore and still feel shame

George bush was such a good president ! Yes he was ! So good ! Best !

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

George bush was such a good president ! Yes he was ! So good ! Best !

He was loving terrible but Gore is a moron too

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I wonder which nonsense is tougher to make yourself believe, that the earth is flat or that tormp is a good president

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He was loving terrible but Gore is a moron too

I don't regret voting for Obama twice despite the fact he wasn't perfect and that John McCain would have loved to invade Iran , the options aren't comparable

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
the options are comparable at least every 4 years

if not more

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You sound like my old lady

Your penis is unsatisfyingly small and you are an unimaginative and selfish lover.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Third World Reggin posted:

the options are comparable at least every 4 years

if not more

cold hearted pragmatic neoliberal vs orange clown man was a new one

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
If the piss tape was real it would have leaked by now.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Harrower posted:

:golfclap:

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Harrower posted:

Cmon have a heart. This is like telling a 5 year old that Santa or the Easter bunny isn't real.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Krustic posted:

Cmon have a heart. This is like telling a 5 year old that Santa or the Easter bunny isn't real.

lmao what is this! the silver-haired crazy man from the north who wants to give everyone free stuff is on the news all the time

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

and the easter bunny is working as press secretary!!!!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Great title change! He's not been impeached like all the screeching autists who voted straight ticket Democrat thought he would be.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
He's collecting more pisstapes
https://twitter.com/Hmmckenna/status/839897265632313344

I'd say that pretty much clinches it for the pisstape being real :smug:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Piss de Bundy posted:

I don't regret voting for Obama twice despite the fact he wasn't perfect and that John McCain would have loved to invade Iran , the options aren't comparable

I think Bush 1 and Obama are probably the best presidents of my lifetime. Dunno where that puts me on the map.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Calling whatever president "stupid" always amused me. Sorry but you don't get to be leader of the free world by being dumb. W was anything but stupid and Trump is definitely not dumb either.

youre right, he's full blown retarded much like yourself

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

proof of concept posted:

He's collecting more pisstapes
https://twitter.com/Hmmckenna/status/839897265632313344

I'd say that pretty much clinches it for the pisstape being real :smug:

Was she pissing on the green?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I've got the pisstapes and I'm watching em right now. AMA

Solvalou
Aug 31, 2001

T.S. Smelliot posted:

orry but you don't get to be leader of the free world by being dumb.

Lol if you honestly think Trump is the leader of anything other than a bunch of racist idiots.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/chelseahandler/status/843906935669768192

idiots you say lmao

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

*wishes eugenics based on looks*

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Trump jeans, the best jeans

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
trump's rump needs them applebottom jeans

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump Status: fine

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
wow this thread filled up with people i've never seen before unironically believing russia owns the US pretty fast

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
communism is a red herring

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Trumps have bad taste in jeans.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
but we soon learned the horrible, unavoidable truth of the matter: you do not gently caress trump. rather, in smug defiance of all logic, reason, and sensibility, trump fucks you.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i want to thank a bunch of different somethingawful posters for having a multiple months long meltdown spewing impotent rage and the most elaborate hyperbole they can think of.

This has made my voting decision easier for the next presidential election, Trump 2020.

*checks D&D*

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

No, I'm fairly sure it's still the wholesale treason and attempts at literally destroying society.

Hmmm yes all of the wholesale treason and "literal attempts to destroy society" such as

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

i want to thank a bunch of different somethingawful posters for having a multiple months long meltdown spewing impotent rage and the most elaborate hyperbole they can think of.

This has made my voting decision easier for the next presidential election, Trump 2020.

*checks D&D*

Hmmm yes all of the wholesale treason and "literal attempts to destroy society" such as

hold on while i type out this refutation that sneaks in as many veiled attacks on your intelligence, sanity, neurotypicality, and sex life as possible

also, reported

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

but we soon learned the horrible, unavoidable truth of the matter: you do not gently caress trump. rather, in smug defiance of all logic, reason, and sensibility, trump fucks you.

Slap me around and call me Ivanka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Tim (the tool man) Allen has spoken badly about Hollywood liberals comparing Hollywood to Nazi Germany. We must all attempt to ruin his life, make sure he never works again, dies poor and throw batteries at him. I am currently burning my copies of the Santa Clause and Galaxy Quest right now. How dare him state his opinion!! Doesn't he know only conservatives are Nazis? I think Putin might have got to him. I think they made a deal to syndicate home improvement in Russia in exchange for spreading lies about perfect inflalable Hollywood. I'm gonna send him some threating emails.

• Locked thread