Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this is like an amazing Gutter Phoenix thread

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 00:52 on Oct 15, 2020

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

axolotl farmer posted:

poked around https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm and found this...turducken??

I'm assuming the cthulu turducken has been posted in the past?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

This sweet thing, which is also my profile pic i made showed up in my Facebook memories today from 13 years ago. It was for a sculpture class and the assignement was to change the texture of something. I had pink hair at the time and cut it off to give myself a Mohawk and carefully bound strands in thread and glue into bunches and placed them in a Styrofoam hotdog I made. The bun is a real bun. I dried it out in the oven and painted it with flourescent pink textile paint so it had a plasticized texture. Serve on a paper plate with catsup [sic] and mustard.

Follow me for more recipes!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

dog nougat posted:

This sweet thing, which is also my profile pic i made showed up in my Facebook memories today from 13 years ago. It was for a sculpture class and the assignement was to change the texture of something. I had pink hair at the time and cut it off to give myself a Mohawk and carefully bound strands in thread and glue into bunches and placed them in a Styrofoam hotdog I made. The bun is a real bun. I dried it out in the oven and painted it with flourescent pink textile paint so it had a plasticized texture. Serve on a paper plate with catsup [sic] and mustard.

I'm the cup of ginger ale

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Now THAT my friends is a "texture thing"

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

dog nougat posted:

Meret Oppenheim would be proud. :kimchi:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

AlbieQuirky posted:

Meret Oppenheim would be proud. :kimchi:

It was unwittingly inspired by her teacup and spoon actually. I'd love to make it again someday, but cast in porcelain and still using my hair. The bun took a while to degrade, but after a couple years just started to crumble completely.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Oh yes. There goes the rest of 2020.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

SPAGHETTI SMOOTHIE! *MY REBIRTH*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJobGGOGc14

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

So I dipped some fries into cola the other day, and it was pointless. Added nothing to the experience.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

...were you expecting it to?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

...were you expecting it to?

Lol, no because I was apparently crossing memes so hard I forgot the lady who did it was dunking nuggets:

which she apparently parlayed into fetish onlyfan poo poo:

Anyway, the cola adds nothing flavorwise, it's not bad obviously but pointless.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy poo poo her face in that tub of ruined food

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I mean, no one’s ever paid me to take selfies in a nugget and coke bath so good on her

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I mean, no one’s ever paid me to take selfies in a nugget and coke bath so good on her

I'll give you $5 if you let me throw day old McDonad's french fries at you.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Iron Crowned posted:

For how long and what do I have to wear?

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

This is great, been lookin through some old-timey southern dishes this morning.

Cucumber Catsup

- 3 large cucumbers, peeled & grated
- 1Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Pepper
- Handful of horseradish, grated
- 1 large onion, grated
- 1 Pint (2 cups) of vinegar

Bottle & Cork :getin:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Iron Crowned posted:

Make it ten and pm me

seance snacks posted:

Cucumber Catsup

- 1Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Pepper
- 1 large onion, grated

Non-tomato ketchup should absolutely make a comeback but cucumbers were not my first thought.
That said. Would.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 17:31 on Oct 16, 2020

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

seance snacks posted:

Cucumber Catsup

- 1Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Pepper
- 1 large onion, grated

that sounds pretty good and refreshing actually, I'd go for it.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46B7tlMMrt4

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Yeah the Cucumber Catsup ingredients really aren't the far off from German cucumber salad which I did enjoy when I studied abroad.

Basically just throw the Gurkensalat in a blender and add more vinegar. Might give this one an honest try, I do have a handful of extra hot sauce bottles left over from my last batch

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

The Bloop posted:

Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy poo poo her face in that tub of ruined food

the face of someone who deep down inside realises that their decisions in life up to this point could have gone in many different, better ways
imagine washing cola out of hair

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Yellow Yoshi posted:

the face of someone who deep down inside realises that their decisions in life up to this point could have gone in many different, better ways

I mean it's not like anybody wants to pay ME thousands of dollars for pictures of me bathing in food and also I don't give a single poo poo about harmless fetish poo poo I just wonder if her looking like she's barely controlling her gag reflex while trying not to cry about her life choices is part of the kink

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Non-tomato ketchup should absolutely make a comeback but cucumbers were not my first thought.
That said. Would.

I seem to recall at some point someone determined that ketchup is just a type of fruit-butter.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol, no because I was apparently crossing memes so hard I forgot the lady who did it was dunking nuggets:

which she apparently parlayed into fetish onlyfan poo poo:

Anyway, the cola adds nothing flavorwise, it's not bad obviously but pointless.

haha, i remember the coke tendies lady but was not aware of this development. always more! always worse!

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Work's work.

Although I guess with weird fetish modeling there's also the worry that there's not good career prospects as you get older and then finding a new job will be very weird.

Yellow Yoshi posted:

Oh god, I just realized that she'd probably have to clear out the bath first, leaving the soda time to dry out and get stickier in her hair.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Iron Crowned posted:

I seem to recall at some point someone determined that ketchup is just a type of fruit-butter.

Iirc the “original“ ketchup that got famous in the US and UK was mushrooms and vinegar slurry, more or less. “Original” bc the name and the idea for the sauce was from Malaysia.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Iirc the “original“ ketchup that got famous in the US and UK was mushrooms and vinegar slurry, more or less. “Original” bc the name and the idea for the sauce was from Malaysia.

i have a bottle of brit style mushroom ketchup in my pantry but I haven't opened it yet, mostly because i'm not sure what to do with it.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

uber_stoat posted:

i have a bottle of brit style mushroom ketchup in my pantry but I haven't opened it yet, mostly because i'm not sure what to do with it.

It’s good as a condiment with roast beef. I suppose it would be good with turkey also?

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Re: ketchup/catsup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BHXH5am7B0

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Really ketchup starts with shrooms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29u_FejNuks

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Dinosaurs are directly related to turtles!

uber_stoat posted:

Use it for cooking, goes well in stews, gravy, chilli, tomato sauces etc. It adds a nice savory, umami flavour and can work as a veggie replacement for worcestershire sauce (which contains anchovies).

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ebola Dog posted:

Use it for cooking, goes well in stews, gravy, chilli, tomato sauces etc. It adds a nice savory, umami flavour and can work as a veggie replacement for worcestershire sauce (which contains anchovies).

I'm about due to make another mess of Quarantine beans so maybe i'll stick it in there.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

SlothfulCobra posted:

Work's work.

Yeah whatever. If you can get ahead in this lovely world by posting pics of you in a bathtub full of Coke, go for it. Who cares.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Grand Fromage posted:

Yeah whatever. If you can get ahead in this lovely world by posting pics of you in a bathtub full of Coke, go for it. Who cares.

should i still go for it even if im not getting paid?? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

TheAardvark posted:

should i still go for it even if im not getting paid?? :ohdear:

You do you, my dude.