Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
the most online man alive: "some of y'all post too much about dumb poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i don’t think that’s how text messages work

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Lee Three's personality built on Phil becoming ever more precarious.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
The overlap between bad takes and Drake support is approaching when it was every bad take profile listed their EPL team in their profile for indicators.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I made too long of a text message and now my phone is too long to fit in my pocket, it keeps falling out and everyone points and laughs at me while i scramble to pick up my pole vault length iPhone

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Hulkamatt was going through old posts and wanted to remind us all of this TNA Mecca All Time Classic.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wholesome, cordial, and empathetic individuals

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

MassRafTer posted:

Hulkamatt was going through old posts and wanted to remind us all of this TNA Mecca All Time Classic.

That Hungry post lives in the recesses of my memory palace, so when I'm laying on my deathbed and my family surrounds my failing body, I'll reach out to hold my daughter's hand and whisper, "...and no not the country . lol"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure it came out that Angela was catfishing that forum and was not remotely who she claimed to be. What a marvelous honeypot of neurosis TNA Mecca was.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

flashy_mcflash posted:

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure it came out that Angela was catfishing that forum and was not remotely who she claimed to be. What a marvelous honeypot of neurosis TNA Mecca was.

You mean to tell me she wasn’t straight edge? And she didn’t eat Pizza Hut?

My god. Someone would just go on the internet and lie?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/ALeavelle/status/1788020335440277657

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

“Allegedly” Dave Meltzer would be a sick gimmick, tbh

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

This has been a very fun trip down memory lane. Right before the SPIKE dropping TNA news hits - so we're full of TNAsylum posts and Joe Babinsack articles. What a time.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 8, 2024

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rotinaj posted:

You mean to tell me she wasn’t straight edge? And she didn’t eat Pizza Hut?

My god. Someone would just go on the internet and lie?

She had a whole backstory with a husband and she would often tell stories about working at a deli counter at a grocery store, often relating them back to TNA. Right up there with Chris Regal and his multiple identities, one of which has an active role in the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign.

I wish I still had access to the F4W board, all the Mecca threads there were full of this stuff.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

flashy_mcflash posted:

one of which has an active role in the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign.

go on

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris Regal claimed multiple wild things, including that, prior to faking his death and resurfacing under multiple identities on TNA Mecca. One of which was his own brother 'George' who once told a story about Regal having a train run on him on a vacation in Greece in one of the weirdest flexes I've seen in my entire time on the internet.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Please tell me the Greece story has screen shots.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

flashy_mcflash posted:

Chris Regal claimed multiple wild things, including that, prior to faking his death and resurfacing under multiple identities on TNA Mecca. One of which was his own brother 'George' who once told a story about Regal having a train run on him on a vacation in Greece in one of the weirdest flexes I've seen in my entire time on the internet.

The deep dive Trevor Dame did was worth the couple of bucks I spent on his Patreon that month. It was fascinating.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Apparently Karrion Kross fans exist:

https://twitter.com/moremorevodka/status/1787941776164024325

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I refuse to believe this. Even the guys who got banned from the FB meme group for being "ironic" WWE fan trolls and """""ironically"""""" racist wouldn't even pretend to like him

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Endless Mike posted:

I refuse to believe this. Even the guys who got banned from the FB meme group for being "ironic" WWE fan trolls and """""ironically"""""" racist wouldn't even pretend to like him

I'd seen a lot of bad bad faith takes on the fb group before Kyle and Sam got banned, but yeah, they weren't that lmao

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the only good acting Karrion Kross ever did was calling out Batista to a bloodsport match and keeping a straight face.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/TobinEntInc/status/1787854482191073295

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Poptimist streaming numbers brained but for wrestling

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He locked it but James Somerton was attempting to re-brand as an e-drone.

https://twitter.com/GreatCheshire/status/1788282931984617569

Quite possibly the perfect e-drone.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

MassRafTer posted:

He locked it but James Somerton was attempting to re-brand as an e-drone.

https://twitter.com/GreatCheshire/status/1788282931984617569

Quite possibly the perfect e-drone.

He should keep at it, it's not plagiarism if they all have the same opinions spoonfed to them by WWE PR anyway

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

thats such a crazy pic of yourself to post on the internet voluntarily

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1788273581178183914?s=19

Another cheeseboard has hit the bootlickers

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

He looks like the dumb friend from Shaun of the Dead but with way less self awareness.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Toby Jones out here smokin roaches and talking on his Temu-rear end Bluetooth

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/status/1788375309982564572?t=mP9ic_ffYBDK08G3OplhTg&s=19

Yes, Tony specifically booked it because you complained about it

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Eddie Kingston showed up this week because I texted my Dad “hope Eddie shows up this week”.

Yeah 👀👀

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

A Fancy Hat posted:

Eddie Kingston showed up this week because I texted my Dad “hope Eddie shows up this week”.

Yeah 👀👀

this has nothing to do with your post but your custom title and man, i'm torn as i've met flip gordon before.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Ah yes, from the cheese capitol of the world, Connecticut.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
Man, I sure hope Michael addresses Fredo lying about knowing Johnny Ola or else I'm going to question if the screen writer knows what he's doing. I'm very clever.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Holy gently caress I know a dude that was posted in the Jase Regal thread. What an incredible day.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Serperoth posted:

I'd seen a lot of bad bad faith takes on the fb group before Kyle and Sam got banned, but yeah, they weren't that lmao

Kyle and hard cam memes, name a more iconic duo.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

TinTower posted:

Kyle and hard cam memes, name a more iconic duo.

Kyle and getting booted for being racist by supporting the corn man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
https://twitter.com/sumX_error/status/1788539941590311370