Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

punchymcpunch posted:

why is globalist deep state literally the planet earth
ben garrison is not a clever man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
so idea time

how many people here would wear shirts that say things like "america was never great" "nuke the south" or "piss tape is real (in russian)" because gently caress snowflake republicans

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/globalnews/status/882207908825530368

quote:

The Canadian-born Khadr was 15 when he was captured by U.S. troops following a firefight at a suspected al-Qaida compound in Afghanistan that resulted in the death of an American special forces medic, U.S. Army Sgt. First Class Christopher Speer. Khadr, who was suspected of throwing the grenade that killed Speer, was taken to Guantanamo and ultimately charged with war crimes by a military commission.

He pleaded guilty in 2010 to charges that included murder and was sentenced to eight years plus the time he had already spent in custody. He returned to Canada two years later to serve the remainder of his sentence and was released in May 2015 pending an appeal of his guilty plea, which he said was made under duress.

Omar Khadr spent 10 years in Guantanamo Bay. His case received international attention after some dubbed him a child soldier.

lol the CIA tortured child soldiers

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

Was there really any surprise? His predecessor ran as a leftist and wound up being historically unpopular by the end of his term.

He betrayed his campaign promises and implemented austerity after he said he wasn't gonna

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/guidogir/status/882264632748118016

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

please rise for the national anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26wrvblgGP0

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Apraxin posted:

ben garrison is not a clever man

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Scent of Worf posted:

On this 4th of July let's take a moment to remember that

:patriot:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Is this real?

You should stop by a national guard base someday.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

reignofevil posted:

Ya sounds like a good story can't wait 4 the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BynXfREPG8

already came out

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

lol fuckin 4th of july parades n poo poo, snowflake country

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Gringostar posted:

so idea time

how many people here would wear shirts that say things like "america was never great" "nuke the south" or "piss tape is real (in russian)" because gently caress snowflake republicans

I have a shirt that says "crime pays", with ronald reagan on it, and dollar signs on top of his eyes

The only time a stranger has commented on it was this fat old white man who went "Woo yeah ronald reagan!" and totally missed that it was calling reagan a criminal lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so nk has a functional icbm now

cool, good

death is certain

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

I have a shirt that says "crime pays", with ronald reagan on it, and dollar signs on top of his eyes

The only time a stranger has commented on it was this fat old white man who went "Woo yeah ronald reagan!" and totally missed that it was calling reagan a criminal lol

in oakland? lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gringostar posted:

so idea time

literally wearing a red shirt with the hammer and sickle on it today

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Happy America day, I hope you did your duty and faced Trump Tower to do your morning Prayer Tweet

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

fits my needs posted:

in oakland? lol

Lol no that was in SF

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

This Fourth of July I'ma probably make some Shrimp Creole and get rip poo poo on vodka-soaked watermelon

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Gringostar posted:

so idea time

what a very unique idea you've had. Ironic shirts?!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

blagojevich still got him beat damnit

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

what a very unique idea you've had. Ironic shirts?!

i dont see anything ironic there

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Mayor Dave posted:

literally wearing a red shirt with the hammer and sickle on it today

im wearing a work uniform for my 3-midnight shift because gently caress capitalism

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

consumed by normies posted:

blagojevich still got him beat damnit

he presided over I-PASS so he's more appealing as time passes :blush:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh poo poo sorry I didn't see somebody had already posted that one

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

also the trick is to wear patriotic shirts that still piss people off, see if you can dig up some "sherman's southern tour" ones

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bJbeeKBPCU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Robert Plant posted:

This Fourth of July I'ma probably make some Shrimp Creole and get rip poo poo on vodka-soaked watermelon

My man. PS please post your shrimp creole recipe in the GWS Cajun and creole thread

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/MrPatriarch10/s...23post474021254

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:pusheen:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
What did Bob taft do

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

donald trump more like tronald dump!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

What did Bob taft do

people kept saying "Taft? The old fat president? Oh it's just you..."

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

logikv9 posted:

What did Bob taft do

hosed ur mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

also the trick is to wear patriotic shirts that still piss people off, see if you can dig up some "sherman's southern tour" ones

This is one of my favs along with calling Confederate monuments participation trophies and explaining to CHUDs that Captain America kills xenophobic nativists and loves immigrants and the melting pot, since they seem to think Captain is some kind of Republican ARE TROOPS paragon

• Locked thread