Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

lmao

edit: wait, this isn't what i wanted to lmao originally

but also, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dshban
Jan 31, 2007

REFEREE
im a ghost
Think about that.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Shard posted:

This one lives free in my head as well.

racists when they find out you get to play as a black samurai in the next assassins creed game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWts6rCJgvw&t=2s

smh you would have thought guilty gear strive would have warmed everyone up to the idea

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Racists don’t play guilty gear

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

i will never ever ever get over wwe lifers pumping up tama tonga like he was a crucial part of new japan's hot 2010s. i dont think itll ever get old to me

coconono posted:

Racists don’t play guilty gear

when the last one came out and they finally just said "alright whatever bridget's a trans girl the story was loving stupid" and people got SO MAD that she wasn't a boy raised as a girl in secret by her family because Incredibly loving Stupid Fighting Game Plot Reasons anymore

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/aidanisstrong/status/1791523214436311483?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Why do people think Punk hates Vince

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

when the last one came out and they finally just said "alright whatever bridget's a trans girl the story was loving stupid" and people got SO MAD that she wasn't a boy raised as a girl in secret by her family because Incredibly loving Stupid Fighting Game Plot Reasons anymore

It should go without saying, and you probably already know this, but they aren’t actually mad about the canon of fighting video game plots

Just like it wasn’t actually the scientific arguments as to why mermaids wouldn’t be dark skinned and the statues and elementary school names aren’t actually meant to serve as the very last lines of education about history

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Bret Hart came crawling back to Vince and chose Vince over Martha Hart. Really underrated terrible account.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

rotinaj posted:

It should go without saying, and you probably already know this, but they aren’t actually mad about the canon of fighting video game plots

Just like it wasn’t actually the scientific arguments as to why mermaids wouldn’t be dark skinned and the statues and elementary school names aren’t actually meant to serve as the very last lines of education about history

ive been called slurs for walking down the street yea i know ty tho

bigots arent particularly bright and the "problems" they have arent particularly realistic but it doesnt really matter because that's not how they talk to each other, its mostly wishing death on people they are offended to have to share the earth with

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

shiksa posted:

i will never ever ever get over wwe lifers pumping up tama tonga like he was a crucial part of new japan's hot 2010s. i dont think itll ever get old to me

Were it not for Tama Tonga creating Bullet Club Jay White never would have been around to create AEW :colbert:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
WWE would script every individual line of a roast and it would be a monumental slog to sit through

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Yeah I can't imagine how putting on a roast of a noted rapist/sex trafficker while the legal proceedings for said rape/sex trafficking are still ongoing could possibly go wrong.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm going to assume the person with that idea believes the accuser is a liar and so none of that matters.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Elephant Ambush posted:

I couldn't even finish reading that. My eyes skimmed the last part and all I saw was everyone pulls the ref out during a pin count

Christ

Edit: there are many people in the replies unironically praising this dogshit fantasy booking

Just replace “out” with “off.” It makes things more interesting.

quote:

#wwekingandqueen
Cody v Logan is called off as Logan was beaten backstage

Cody hosts a open challenge: ROMAN REIGNS RETURNS

The bell rings and starts a 40min classic
Cody goes for 3 Cross Rhodes
Thr...

WTHHH!?!? SETH ROLLINS PULLED THE REF OFF

Cody is shocked and returns to a SPEARRRR

ROMAN IS ONCE AGAIN CHAMP
Seth wants the title to himself

MITB - Cody wins the briefcase

Royal rumble - Seth beats solo and wins the rumble; He challenges Roman

#wrestlemania 41 N2 ME
Roman Reigns (C) vs Seth Rollins

This fiesty match is nearing a end as Roman SPEAR IS COUNTERED INTO A STOMPPPPP
Thr.... OMG CODY PULLED THE REF OFF

HE IS CASHING IN HIS BRIEFCASE

He hits rollins with a cross rhodes and pins roman
Thr...... OMG WHAT IS THIS??? BROCK LESNAR PULLED THE REF OFF????
HE NEVER FORGAVE CODY
CODY TURNS AROUND TO A SPEAR
ROMAN RETAINS
#WWERaw #wwenxt #Smackdown

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

how could bobby eaton da 🅿️ussy betray us like this

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/theDrKELVIN/status/1791639605566898412?t=XKumRcd-Y6kE-NTeaY6FGg&s=19

The guy's profile is something else. (BDSM and that stuff alert)

Original thread:
https://twitter.com/ComicBookBob1/status/1791556576051855853?t=gnaoZBqoqDEDC5rtcjGu0w&s=19

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Billy Gunn notoriously stopped working with AEW when he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame so it makes sense that…hang on im being handed a note

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Bryan would never risk his $10,000/year legend deal by staying with AEW.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

haunted bong posted:

Billy Gunn notoriously stopped working with AEW when he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame so it makes sense that…hang on im being handed a note

The one in AEW is Daddy rear end, it's a Hogan/Bolea situation.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Filtering Dave Meltzer's hair black for some reason to go along with the joke I made.

https://twitter.com/ThisIsNasty/status/1791846212817268844

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Look, if you assume Dave Meltzer made fun of Vince McMahon for dyeing his hair, wouldn't it be the height of hypocrisy for another person to dye their hair? Makes you wonder what other things Meltzer and Vince have in common!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

he looks like mark cuban

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Edge & Christian posted:

Look, if you assume Dave Meltzer made fun of Vince McMahon for dyeing his hair, wouldn't it be the height of hypocrisy for another person to dye their hair? Makes you wonder what other things Meltzer and Vince have in common!

I feel like Alfred doesn’t even do this much rigor on his own views

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

MassRafTer posted:

Bret Hart came crawling back to Vince and chose Vince over Martha Hart. Really underrated terrible account.

This to me was definitely the most insulting thing. I get guys like Hogan and Warrior going back, they just had business issues with him; those can always be settled. But WWE killed his loving brother and Bret was concerned about how WWE would treat the legacy of Bret Hart. loving yuck.

Martha Hart rules.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/AWXWrestling/status/1790906587193741472

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Filtering Dave Meltzer's hair black for some reason to go along with the joke I made.

https://twitter.com/ThisIsNasty/status/1791846212817268844

it's cool how many people are pretending that kenny was talking about star ratings on live tv or something and didn't just say it as an aside on his twitch stream

what did people with meltzer derangement syndrome talk about before aew came around?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/PWC_3/status/1790971178233872714

the wwe/noah partnership is about to hit like crack

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

I like a lot of the early days of SMW but this is just insane

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

a dumb moron posted:

I like a lot of the early days of SMW but this is just insane

Why don't you say it to their face?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Dekon

Retrieve the dining surfaces

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

the sex ghost posted:

Dekon

Hopefully you aren't setting out the fine china because here comes

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

JUNGLE BOY posted:

https://x.com/PWC_3/status/1790971178233872714

the wwe/noah partnership is about to hit like crack
Forget about trying to figure out which Kenta/Kento he is thinking of, I want to know more about this

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

MassRafTer posted:

Gee I would but I have misplaced my care

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

a dumb moron posted:

Gee I would but I have misplaced my care

You better start showing some respect!

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

MassRafTer posted:

You better start showing some respect!

Sir I’m going to have to ask you to leave

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

the sex ghost posted:

Dekon

"How's it goiiiiiiing!" Bully D bellows.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Edge & Christian posted:

Forget about trying to figure out which Kenta/Kento he is thinking of, I want to know more about this

lol that account rules

https://twitter.com/FadeAwayMedia/status/1791654067791356257

https://twitter.com/FadeAwayMedia/status/1791622803159953673

i guess this happened early in the match which was several hours long and bianca gave birth at some point during it

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

a dumb moron posted:

Sir I’m going to have to ask you to leave

Please channel all of your questions through this man

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Looks more like a third Chuckle brother than Vince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MassRafTer posted:

These are amazing sub-MDickie names.