Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

where's your dakimura doll or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Carrier posted:

do you want a medal, because i think you should have one, tbh

think I can probably parlay this into a peerage tbh

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Babby Thatcher posted:

think I can probably parlay this into a peerage tbh

The literal prime minister of the UK's only favourite tweet is by "Tebbit's Cum Face"

l m a o

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

you kinda missed the boat by shutting it down just as the OUCA scandal kicked off

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Babby Thatcher posted:

reminder that i made the prime minister of the uk's favourite tweet of all time https://twitter.com/David_Cameron/favorites

lol

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Babby Thatcher posted:

i just put it up as an archive, if it comes back it'll include other political parties youth wigns because they're like 99% as creepy

Didnt someone corner you about it and tell you that you were going to have a run in with daddys lawyers or something? idk

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ponce de Le0n posted:

Didnt someone corner you about it and tell you that you were going to have a run in with daddys lawyers or something? idk

yeah that happened several times each in more surreal surroundings. some fairly normal looking kid strolling up in a club, not a pub at like 2am and immediately launching into "YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL WE HAVE STRINGENT LIBEL LAWS HERE AND WE'RE ALL TRAINING TO BE LAWYERS AND YOU'LL REGRET THIS" probably the peak

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Chris de Sperg posted:

you kinda missed the boat by shutting it down just as the OUCA scandal kicked off

which specific scandal was that? the nazi songs one?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i just went through all the facebook profiles of the OUCA/Oxford Labour/Oxford Lib Dem exec (for an article on public/private schooling) and the OUCA treasurer-elect has a cover photo of him standing in front of turkish riot police in a t-shirt and three quarter length shorts with the thumbs up

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Cool student chat

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Chris de Sperg posted:

i just went through all the facebook profiles of the OUCA/Oxford Labour/Oxford Lib Dem exec (for an article on public/private schooling) and the OUCA treasurer-elect has a cover photo of him standing in front of turkish riot police in a t-shirt and three quarter length shorts with the thumbs up

gently caress me it's like woodward and bernstein rolled into one massive chinned frankensteins monster

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Pissflaps posted:

Cool student chat

they're the future pissflaps

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Babby Thatcher posted:

which specific scandal was that? the nazi songs one?
yeah, the association basically got destroyed by it, a lot of people left and the new crop are predominantly more sensible about their image. they've got a target on their back for student journos now because between the nazi songs and that BBC documentary, people saw how OUCA scandal sells and how there was poo poo-tons of infighting and all that juicy stuff. this was a non-story and it still got like 3x as many pageviews as anything else during the summer http://oxford.tab.co.uk/2013/08/19/revealed-oucas-secret-dining-society/

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Mr. Mambold posted:

they're the future pissflaps

with that in mind perhaps you'd like to join me in a little hemlock cocktail

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Pissflaps posted:

Cool student chat

its the worst

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

I just home roasted 2 lbs of Costa Rica Tarruza coffee and I'm smacking my lips here

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

excuse me lady posted:

gently caress me it's like woodward and bernstein rolled into one massive chinned frankensteins monster

i want gifs of him delivering poorly timed hits on randoms at a port and cheese night. top traffic on the tab, no problems.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oh god that me

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

Babby Thatcher posted:

reminder that i made the prime minister of the uk's favourite tweet of all time https://twitter.com/David_Cameron/favorites

oh my loving god

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

Mr. Mambold posted:

I just home roasted 2 lbs of Costa Rica Tarruza coffee and I'm smacking my lips here

if a crazy lady with bright red hair scratches on your door at 2am just let her in, feed her coffee and send her on her way

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Extra Smooth Balls posted:

oh my loving god

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
ipb should sell his tebbits cum face story to a tabloid when the tories inevitably rail against people being rude on twitter.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
ohbyom y drunkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwdlqquJDK4

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
anim

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
pew pew

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
wrong account idiot race

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bea Nanner posted:

wrong account idiot race

AN>>INE TRUCK SIMLATUR 3D ESTERN CUNTSRY

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ponce de Le0n posted:

ipb should sell his tebbits cum face story to a tabloid when the tories inevitably rail against people being rude on twitter.

the daily mail already had a tantrum once about twitter troll 'piss wizard' being rude to cameron

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
if your drunk then me

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
baha im eatin chese

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Adulterous Hitler posted:

baha im eatin chese

ask him how the ketosis diet is going

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Babby Thatcher posted:

ask him how the ketosis diet is going

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsbP13xu6k

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

really bad poo poo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
loving haniball you loving sick tv thing

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
nineteen ninety nine was a hell of a year

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Lad culture
https://vine.co/v/hv3jXqAeua1

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
If anyone has any suggestions for stickies, or mod warnings, or perma bannings, holler at me.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

vaginal culture posted:

If anyone has any suggestions for stickies, or mod warnings, or perma bannings, holler at me.

ban badvertising

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

vaginal culture posted:

unban brapbrapbrap

• Locked thread