Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

an AOL chatroom posted:

Has Trump paid his $175M bond yet?

they gave him until april 4th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
LOUD WET SEX

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Philthy posted:

LOUD WET SEX

Absolutely

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Brain Curry posted:

Too big to fail is the law of the land, and trump will be coddled and protected until he dies, having lived a life of unimaginable luxury, but without ever being loved by someone he loved.

McDonald's and hockey puck steak slathered in ketchup is neither unimaginable nor luxury. Trump not loving himself is his problem, the stupid fat loving idiot.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

hosed up that my immediate response to this was "Oh poo poo, cops killed an unarmed black man again didn't they"

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Brain Curry posted:

Too big to fail is the law of the land, and trump will be coddled and protected until he dies, having lived a life of unimaginable luxury, but without ever being loved by someone he loved.

He isn’t capable of love. He isn’t even capable of being happy, my favorite example is after he won in 2016 and immediately started complaining about not winning by more.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

What news story is he babbling about

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
is he typing that as he's being dragged into a jail cell or what

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

rotinaj posted:

today he went to the wake of a cop who got killed after "approaching an illegally parked vehicle."

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

rotinaj posted:

It reads like a couple evergreen posts for whenever a tragedy happens that they accidentally posted.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Stink Billyums posted:

today he went to the wake of a cop who got killed during a traffic stop
That's what you get for being a cop on opposite day

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

gently caress this country

quote:

At least four states are considering legislation to follow North Dakota in mandating the showing of an animated fetal development video in elementary school classrooms. The particular video suggested, Meet Baby Olivia, developed by the anti-abortion organization Live Action, is factually incorrect and rife with misleading information.

Following North Dakota’s passage of a similar bill last year, lawmakers in Iowa, West Virginia, Missouri and Kentucky are discussing measures to require that Meet Baby Olivia, or a similar “computer-generated” or “animated” video, is shown to students at least twice in grades kindergarten through 12.

Medical professionals have disputed some of the information in Meet Baby Olivia. For instance, the narrator states that life begins at fertilization; that “Olivia’s” heartbeat can be detected 22 days after fertilization; and that brain activity can be recorded at 6 weeks. Republican state Rep. Luana Stoltenberg, one of the bill’s sponsors in Iowa, told UPI the goal of the bill is to ensure that schools are teaching fetal development.

https://youtu.be/S-lQOooYAs8?si=wkbWfNkdTfFp7JEO

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

He isn’t capable of love. He isn’t even capable of being happy, my favorite example is after he won in 2016 and immediately started complaining about not winning by more.

Absolutely true, which would be tragic if he wasn’t such a huge piece of poo poo, but since he is it’s hilarious

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Froghammer posted:

hosed up that my immediate response to this was "Oh poo poo, cops killed an unarmed black man again didn't they"

Same ;/

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Stink Billyums posted:

today he went to the wake of a cop who got killed during a traffic stop

Oh, well then

Can’t comment on the fuckin’ mass attack that his violent rhetoric has been encouraging or anything, gotta lick some cop boot

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

What the gently caress

why are a;; the books backwards?

also on the subject of book spines, it annoys me that some countries put the title the other way.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

And this won't happen.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

an AOL chatroom posted:

Has Trump paid his $175M bond yet?

he has until april 4th and i dont think he has the cash.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Did he have a sudden moment of lucidity and his conscience finally kicked in after 80-odd years of being an irredeemable piece of poo poo, only to slip back into his dementia-riddled narcissistic personality?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

PhazonLink posted:

also on the subject of book spines, it annoys me that some countries put the title the other way.

Because they're all mid 2000s playboys and he doesn't want to lose cred in r/goonroom

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

PhazonLink posted:

To avoid people scrutinizing his shelf and making a bullshit controversy if he read something where the person said a lovely thing or went on to say something dumb

“Former sc justice promotes Che Guevara style communism” or something

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

gently caress this country

jesus loving christ.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

rotinaj posted:

To avoid people scrutinizing his shelf and making a bullshit controversy if he read something where the person said a lovely thing or went on to say something dumb

“Former sc justice promotes Che Guevara style communism” or something

lol that they don’t just sit somewhere else in their house, they just have to sit in front of their hentai and autographed Mein Kampf collection.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
its 2024 and these rich mofos still cant invest a some money into a decent tele confer. lighting and drop cloth/background.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

lol that they don’t just sit somewhere else in their house, they just have to sit in front of their hentai and autographed Mein Kampf collection.

Wait, is the hentai seperate from Mein Kampf, or is it hentai editions of Mein Kampf?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Yes

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Randalor posted:

Wait, is the hentai seperate from Mein Kampf, or is it hentai editions of Mein Kampf?

Would you like to see the graphic tentacle art of “my struggle”

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Scags McDouglas posted:

I assume he (correctly?) believes that he can just do nothing, wait out the clock and he'll get yet another sweetheart affordance.

Just to set the record straight, the last reprieve didn't just come out of thin air. There was an appeal and lots of filings by him and the DA. As far as I know, that isn't happening this time.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

rotinaj posted:

Would you like to see the graphic tentacle art of “my struggle”

UwU my struggle snuggle

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Randalor posted:

that's persona 3

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Q: How are baby formed?
A: Oklahoma sex dick.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

The case of Donald Trump makes a forceful ethical argument against the Twenty-second Amendment and for its repeal: If a man who once was president returns, after a series of years, to stand again for the office and proves so popular as to earn a second nonconsecutive term—as Trump seems bound to do—to deny him the right to run for a second consecutive term cuts against basic fair play.

If, by 2028, voters feel Trump has done a poor job, they can pick another candidate; but if they feel he has delivered on his promises, why should they be denied the freedom to choose him once more?

Don’t let questions of Trump’s age in four years fool you. Besides the glaringly obvious differences between the men in their brain power, physical strength, and ability to walk in a straight line, Trump and Biden are about four years apart, making this issue something of a wash. As with Prohibition, it is simply a matter of finding the will to get rid of a bad idea that needlessly limits Americans’ freedom. Trump in 2028!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

...Is that guy's Twitter Av him with Trump just photo shopped behind him?

Lmao MI chuds are such wierd boots lickers

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Good then we can have Obama VS Trump

TheKub
May 11, 2006

pixaal posted:

Trump would die of an aneurism if he lost to Obamna.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Monica Bellucci posted:

He was also fantastic in Event Horizon.

Jason Isaacs is consistently the best part of whatever he's in: Harry Potter, Avatar, Star Trek, Star Wars, Death of Stalin, you name it.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

pixaal posted:

W vs Bill Clinton

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Make him lose to Jimmy Carter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Sure, the guy that has never won the popular vote is going to get a constitutional amendment repealed