Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael posted:

lol donny twice threatened to have Clinton killed, no consequences

the slave owner? wow rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
rick perry wears a class ring lol

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

no I want to talk about newsradio, constantly

yeah but you aren't in the Secret Service

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

lol donny twice threatened to have Clinton killed, no consequences

no he didn't, he merely said he wished other people would murder her

that's what he can tell the courts anyway

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

the slave owner? wow rude

if you or I went on national television and threatened to kill a presidential candidate twice, we'd be disappeared at worst, put on a watchlist forever at best. Donny did it and got away with it because he's rich and he's a delightful little scamp

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

'trump' the catte muttered while hailing satan

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Joementum posted:

he owns so much

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Reality Winner posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/881945425342869513

but have they interviewed william shakespeare yet

There was someone on a friend's Facebook post who really thought that Kathy Griffin alone meant the left was clearly worse and more uncivil than Trump. I don't want to go dig up that conversation, but people are really reaching to equivocate a "both sides" statement and the idea "this isn't apples-to-apples until Kathy Griffin runs for president and gets nominated" doesn't occur to them.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

yeah but you aren't in the Secret Service

as far as you know

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

slouch posted:

the lack of specificity of this claim + the fact that there is not a clear source that explains how it is determined means that if someone asks about this at a press conference later someone can say something like "actually the current national average price is lower than the average price of gas over the last ten years" or some other weird statistics trick that will drive me insane.

if you wait i can make you a killer state-wise map of the US with each state's most commonly priced price (you won't believe #34 (Oklahoma!)!!) because every 1 loves data visualization and data could never lie

orange sky
May 7, 2007

My dude is not dealing well with having been neutered and getting a new headgear

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

galenanorth posted:

There was someone on a friend's Facebook post who really thought that Kathy Griffin alone meant the left was clearly worse and more uncivil than Trump. I don't want to go dig up that conversation, but people are really reaching to equivocate a "both sides" statement and the idea "this isn't apples-to-apples until Kathy Griffin runs for president and gets nominated" doesn't occur to them.

the right loves projecting

they've somehow shifted all of trump's flaws to obama in their minds

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

galenanorth posted:

It would still not be equivalent because Donald Trump is a child killing, rapist, who has sold his country out to a rival for a measly $11 billion and some prostitute pee.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

juche avocado posted:

if you wait i can make you a killer state-wise map of the US with each state's most commonly priced price (you won't believe #34 (Oklahoma!)!!) because every 1 loves data visualization and data could never lie

reported for account sharing, schnorkles

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I really appreciate Alex jones and all the other alt-right twitter journos claiming that kathy griffin proves CNN are the real terrorists, even though they fired her immediately after her stunt

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Patter Song posted:

Frank Murkowski is probably best remembered today for appointing his daughter to a vacant Senate seat in a blatant act of nepotism, which she still holds to this day.

and she could be a gop senator that saves obamacare, bribe pending

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

I really appreciate Alex jones and all the other alt-right twitter journos claiming that kathy griffin proves CNN are the real terrorists, even though they fired her immediately after her stunt

real cool how they paid her back for making their lovely new year's special somewhat relevant by firing her instantly

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reality Winner posted:

again this is a common fascist tactic, provoke the other side into fights then run away screaming about violence the second you are retaliated against

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Booyah- posted:

he owns so much

aggie folk culture involves knowing how to open beer bottles with the class ring

if you get more than one of them together they start doing the idiotic pantomime gestures they're supposed to do in the stadium whil the football warriors are at play. Much of the gestures involve finger pistols

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yinlock posted:

again this is a common fascist tactic, provoke the other side into fights then run away screaming about violence the second you are retaliated against

admittedly this is not much different from being a tremendous coward but you'll find fascism and cowardice are close friends

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm making Turkish food for dinner and I started thinking "No Turk. No Turk. You're the Turk." and I could not stop laughing; I must be pretty dumb.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
Zoom and enhance...

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Nichael posted:

people need celebratory subs to commemorate the day a bunch of rich slaveholders, who liked to rape in their spare time, totally punked an inbred slaveholder across an ocean

First, this puts a new spin on "celebratory subs"

Second, you have to take into consideration that they didn't have pom back then. They had to do their rapes in person. Eeeeugh

But enough about sandwich shops.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

real cool how they paid her back for making their lovely new year's special somewhat relevant by firing her instantly

You just wait till next New Year's, when everyone's watching the Anderson Cooper/Vicki Lewis show at midnight.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Joementum posted:

Meaning that he has class

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I am not endorsing the murder of the President. But I would absolutely love to see the President in a fight. Trump and some dude outside a Rangers game, just beating the hell out of each other

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DEUFLCLcbI&t=372s

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/882340961300434944

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Guy Goodbody posted:

I am not endorsing the murder of the President. But I would absolutely love to see the President in a fight. Trump and some dude outside a Rangers game, just beating the hell out of each other

How much do you think it would take to bribe Nolan Ryan into putting Trump in a headlock and wailing on him

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

happy maga day everybody

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://songselect.ccli.com/Songs/7079025/make-america-great-again

quote:

Make American Great Again
Make America great again
Make America great again
Lift the torch of freedom all across the land
Step into the future joining hand in hand
And make America great again
Yes make America great (again)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

The class ring industry people quietly extract giant piles of money from very young people and it's pretty insidious if you think about it.

I bet a lot of Euro people don't know about it; they would probably love something else with which to make fun of Americans.

http://www.balfour.com/

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

One of his surrogates on TV must have claimed this and he's taking it as solemn truth

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im not sure i quite get the world that lionizes degrees and degree-holders but makes fun of (secondary school) class rings

maybe i do having laid those words out in front of me

hmm

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Donald Trump, in the octagon

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
donald trump vs. vince mcmahon at wrestlemania, hair vs. hair. wouldnt that be wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

juche avocado posted:

im not sure i quite get the world that lionizes degrees and degree-holders but makes fun of (secondary school) class rings

maybe i do having laid those words out in front of me

hmm

for me, it's just that they're so ridiculously expensive

• Locked thread