Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Why you laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NofrikinfuN posted:

lmao

I once wondered if a ramen kitchen would have legs. I would buy a bowl of ramen for a couple bucks if I could add some green onions and a couple slivers of some meat of choice.

yes?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

NofrikinfuN posted:

lmao

I once wondered if a ramen kitchen would have legs. I would buy a bowl of ramen for a couple bucks if I could add some green onions and a couple slivers of some meat of choice.

it works in Tokyo so...

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Drunkboxer posted:

I also kinda hate how clean target is for some reason. do they think they’re better than me or something?

Target looks like it hasn't been updated since 1990. The one near me looks like it hasn't been cleaned in the last 5 years.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

bobby two sticks was playnig the long game I see :smug:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Drunkboxer posted:

I also kinda hate how clean target is for some reason. do they think they’re better than me or something?

clean your house

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

brugroffil posted:

unfortunately we now live in a time where the entire GOP, both base and officials, gets their information from hard-right propaganda outlets

e: go listen to On the Media, good interview this week about this!

Thanks for the rec, I remember something similar on a podcast or in an article about a year ago that was along the same lines.

Like, the previous generation of GOP officials understood that Limbaugh / Fox News / Breitbart equivalents were largely full of poo poo but necessary to keep the rubes pulling the lever for a party that exists to make their lives materially worse. But the current crop were raised on far right media and are true believers, with the old guard being hung out to dry as RINOs.

It's funny in a kind of "reap what you sow" way but the fact that the new wave of psychos are in charge of two and a half branches of the US government takes the shine off somewhat.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

uh

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this is what its like in my head like 24/7

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Sorry, further context: I live in Ohio

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FactsAreUseless posted:

CLOTHING was for MEN... on a HANGER

whenever i see a woman in clothing i freak out and make ferengi noises

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NofrikinfuN posted:

no

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Turns out you have to be insanely gently caress you powerful if you want to gently caress peoples kids in the open.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

there are like a dozen places that only sell ramen within a 25 mile radius of where im sitting right now. i assume they're all failing

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Calibanibal posted:

Why you laughing

"Permitless open carry" is loving hilariously awful.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What if Trump killed himself to make all the libs feel bad

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Iron Crowned posted:

Target looks like it hasn't been updated since 1990. The one near me looks like it hasn't been cleaned in the last 5 years.

ur wallking into k-mart

targets ive been to have all looked clean. 2 much red tho red texas!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

dude could give me like one of those millions and id be able to do mor egood for this country than anything bloomberg will his whole life

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

NofrikinfuN posted:

:same:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tru

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

there are like a dozen places that only sell ramen within a 25 mile radius of where im sitting right now. i assume they're all failing

ramen is good and popular rn.

that said, pho > ramen

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
kmart still exists?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Liberals are the real fascists for bulling sweet Tumpm to go kill himself

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

amazing defense strategy

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Al! posted:

there are a couple of popular ramen mini-chains in Austin that do OK

You can make money in the restaurant biz but it's very hard, and the industry has a way of attracting insane people, also drunks and addicts

so I hear

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

$100m to say TRUMP BAD!!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

they sell WHAT? [making hand motions of breaking a brick in half and sprinkling seasoning on it] RAMEN?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

uh no. the bathrooms at target always smell like a diaper dump 100% of the time

I worked at kmart in highschool and I remember talking to one of the overnight custodial staff about how someone sprayed poo all over the mens room. he was like “there was poo on all the walls, and even the ceiling...” It really stuck with me because the dude sounded so defeated

Admiral Ray posted:

clean your house

No!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

What if Trump killed himself to make all the libs feel bad

Ah, the Hitler gambit.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

freckle posted:

kmart still exists?

yeah for as long as they've been circling the drain they still somehow have a couple hundred stores open (way way down from their peak of course)

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

muppet

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I wish there were more Ichiran ramen joints in the US, love to be antisocial when I grab lunch

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Xaris posted:

that said, pho > ramen

family-run Pho places are awesome and they probably make money because they hide all the cash receipts

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lmao at spending $100m on Facebook ads that just say Trmup bad and offering no policy.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

not to defend hitler but

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can freaking make ramen at home for 10 cents

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Sir Tonk posted:

amazing defense strategy

my truthfulness rate is at 69% and dropping

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Lmao at spending $100m on Facebook ads that just say Trmup bad and offering no policy.

one of the ads is he’s bad becuase he’s not right wing enough

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

eric ciaramella posted:

At least walmart doesnt put huge mirrors on all their interior columns like some department store do

if you have a better (LOW MAINTENANCE) idea for driving away the demons and vampires attracted to these low prices, i'd loooooove to hear it :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Honestly trying to comprehend how I would react to the news that Trump intentionally killed himself for literally any reason.