Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

ShutteredIn posted:

lol if you think any of this is real and not just a virtual reality controlled by an evil AI

i mean how do we know they're evil we haven't seen the ending

i must ed but i have no balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i mean i'll pray for death and all but deep down i just want those TWEETS

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

probably would be more effective to drop a whole bunch of food on them, but this is probably cheaper.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

petit choux posted:

Cut its fucken heaD OFF

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

three thousand North Korean slaves in Qatar

NUKE! NUKE! NUKE!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

probably would be more effective to drop a whole bunch of food on them, but this is probably cheaper.

[ron howard voice:] it's not

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Jared Yates Sexton, a New York Times contributor and assistant professor of creative writing at Georgia Southern University, shared with HuffPost several threatening messages directed at him since he unmasked the troll Sunday. In one, a Reddit user warns of a looming “journocaust” — presumably a holocaust for journalists. In another, a Twitter user says there’s “a civil war coming” and that memes — specifically, the antisemitic one by the creator of the video that Trump shared — are “the least” of Sexton’s problems.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

breaking an armistice that has lasted for seven and a half decades is extremely cool and good also I work for a think tank in D.C. and wear pleated khakis to bed

also the air force is illegal

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
also glad the internet got to be around for a few decades before anyone reported anything about it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I might lose my health insurance and a livable wage - even my literal survival, but at least I got to see some lib tears

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

MAGADEATH

no hymen no diamond

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

a.lo posted:

I might lose my health insurance and a livable wage - even my literal survival, but at least I got to see some lib tears

:votegop: the only sustenance i need is confirmation that i, in my own small way, have caused others tangible harm. :votegop:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

How drunk are we so far? And why is twitter still broken.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Thoatse posted:

MAGADEATH

no hymen no diamond

*gets kicked out of metallica*

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

How drunk are we so far? And why is twitter still broken.

DPRK has started the war and they're beginning with twitter

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Gringostar posted:

lol if you think life is worth living

I know but I have a beautiful husband and lovely family and rats and I want them all to be ok and I know nothing is ever going to be the same again but I would like to enjoy this for a little longer if possible thank u

I ate 5 different animals today and got a lil drunk and hung out with family and it was fun, I hope you all had a nice day too, celebrating our garbage bullshit existence ✌️

I'll take a large fry

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

The party thinks (probably accurately) that they're above reproach. I mean, Gardner had disabled people arrested and dragged out of his office after having them literally poo poo in a bucket. Gianforte bodyslams nerds. Donald loving Trump is president.

In Christie's case, he's not running for reelection, will never run for office again, and gives zero shits about the rest of the GOP or what anyone thinks of him at this point.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao I doubt KJU is going to give a poo poo if Trump decides to show our strength by dumping a hundred million bucks into the ocean pointlessly which is no doubt what he's planning to do

Or I guess he could have them strike an actual city or something in which case RIP tens of thousands of South Koreans

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

petit choux posted:

With some right pithy epithets, I'd guess

:orb:

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/davidcrosss/status/882385693699387392

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

our planet is so beautiful and everyone wants to gently caress it up lol :suicide:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

a "show of force" was supposed to be made tonight...

John Cena just returned to the ring in WWE

:thunk:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Lol angry maga incels projecting their self hate GASP youve had sex before, you filth, you will never get my diamond!

Also
https://twitter.com/ericallenhatch/status/882356648144244737

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

aww man I just learned that John Blackwell Jr., great second-generation drummer who played with Prince, Patti LaBelle, Justin Timberlake, Frankie Beverly and others has died young (43) from brain tumors. helluva a funk cat he was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAb50o6xQD4

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

who wore it best: $bengarissoncartoon or David Cross

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

So can you still fly to Japan without flying to Seoul in order to make it back to San Francisco?

lol if Trump's war strands every American in the Pacific

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lmao no Korean is gonna nuke fuckin Alaska when Japan is RIGHT THERE

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

The Snoo posted:

our planet is so beautiful and everyone wants to gently caress it up lol :suicide:

hey gotta leave our mark somehow

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sir Tonk posted:

also the air force is illegal

it is tho

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"There is one military family here today I am especially excited to recognize: Our great Vice President, Mike Pence, and our Second Lady -- never heard that term before, but that's what they say -- and she is some lady, that I can tell you -- of the United States, Karen Pence, are here along with their son, Marine First Lieutenant Michael Pence. Where is Michael?" -- trumo inspiring all americans at the military appreciation event at the white house today

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

for those of you who missed it:

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release July 4, 2017

REMARKS BY PRESIDENT TRUMP

AT 4TH OF JULY MILITARY APPRECIATION EVENT

South Lawn

5:16 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Welcome, everyone. The rain stopped just as we came out. I dont know what that means, but it's not bad. (Laughter.) And Happy Fourth of July. Great honor to have you with us. (Applause.) Melania and I truly appreciate and celebrate Americas independence with those who courageously defend our country -- the men, women and families of the United States military.

It is because of you that well over 300 million American citizens can live in freedom. There is one military family here today I am especially excited to recognize: Our great Vice President, Mike Pence, and our Second Lady -- never heard that term before, but that's what they say -- and she is some lady, that I can tell you -- of the United States, Karen Pence, are here along with their son, Marine First Lieutenant Michael Pence. Where is Michael? (Applause.) Great. It's great, Michael. Michael, not only are your parents proud of you, not only am I proud of you, but America, Michael, is very proud of you. Thank you.

And America is proud of all of the brave men and women who serve in every branch of our great military. We have outstanding representatives of each service, each branch. They're with us today. We have Army. We have Navy. We have Air Force. (Applause.) We have Marines. (Applause.) We have the Coast Guard. (Laughter.) We love our Coast Guard.

Representing the United States Army is Captain Jean Gwon. She served 14 years, and today she is Company Commander in support of Old Guard, where she oversees the 120 soldiers who protect the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. It's beautiful. Captain Gwon is joined today by her husband, Captain James Folwell. Thank you both for your service, and thank you to every soldier here with us today and serving our nation, and serving us all around the world. You are truly the army of the free.

From the Marines we have Marine Sergeant Yannick Tumukunde. Hes with Marine Helicopter Squadron One, an outfit Ive come to know and admire very much since arriving at the White House. Sergeant Tumukunde is a senior technician and is the sole chief martial arts instructor and trainer for the entire squadron. Thank you, and thank you for being here. And also, we lay claim to a very special title. You are a United States Marine. That is a special title. Thank you, Sergeant.

From the Navy we have Lieutenant Commander Allison Maybrey, a Navy oceanographer. Her leadership has improved the atmosphere. And really what she's done is so incredible, having to do with sensing, modeling, and predicting the electromagnetic warfare capabilities of various countries that hopefully we won't be thinking about too much. But she's there, and she's got the information like nobody has. We thank Allison and her husband, Lieutenant Commander Michael Maybrey, here with their children, Emma, Lily, and Amelia. Our incredible sailors embody the Navy credo: Not for self, but for country. Thank you.

From the Air Force we have Technical Sergeant Ralph Bunnell. Sergeant Bunnell is responsible for leading 50 security forces personnel that protect the President, the Vice President, and visiting foreign heads of state. A big job, a very important job. We want to thank you -- to Ralph and to your wife, Patricia. And thank you to every member of the Air Force who gives our nation total superiority in the air, striking fear into the hearts of our enemies, and inspiring hope in the hearts of our friends all around the world.

Finally, representing the Coast Guard we have Petty Officer First Class Tony Franklin. Tony is a Gunners Mate and is directly responsible for the armament of 17 units. He has led countless gunnery and pyrotechnic demonstrations -- so I dont think the fireworks are going to impress him very much, but I will tell you they're going to impress you. (Laughter.) Thank you, Tony.

I want to thank everyone in the Coast Guard. I was at the Coast Guard Academy this year -- gave the commencement address -- and it was an amazing, incredible group of people and a really great day. Thank you, Tony, very much.

Each of you here today represents that rare combination of patriotism, virtue, and courage that our citizens have always -- and I mean always -- admired and that our enemies have always feared. At this moment, your brothers and sisters in arms are posted around the globe, fighting our enemies and standing watch to protect our nation. They're fighting for us. We are thanking them, praying for them, and saluting them for their selfless sacrifice.

There could be no greater privilege than to serve as your Commander-in-Chief. I pledge my unwavering support for you, for your families, and your missions. I will always have your back. I will always, under all circumstances -- you'll be coming back here, and I will always have your back.

And I want to just tell you that our country is doing really, really well. No matter where you look, the economy is blazing. And on every front we're doing well. And we do have challenges, but we will handle those challenges -- believe me.

You're part of a new, and a truly great generation. Two days ago I spoke with Lieutenant Colonel Dick Cole, who served as the co-pilot of the lead B-25 bomber pilot -- and piloted by Lieutenant Colonel Jimmy Doolittle during the daring 1942 raid, after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Lieutenant Colonel Cole and the rest of the Doolittle Raiders launched their aircraft into the sky knowing that they would not have enough fuel to return to friendly territory. That's not a good feeling. That's a lot of courage.

Our servicemen and women are preserving the legacy of courage and selfless service that they inherited from Lieutenant Colonel Dick Cole and so many others.

May God bless you all. May God bless our military. May God bless forever the United States of America.

Thank you very much for being here. Happy Fourth of July. (Applause.) Thank you very much. Thank you. Happy Fourth of July, everybody. Thank you very much.

END 5:24 P.M. EDT

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the same day i told jesse pinkman to gently caress off because i was poor and pettty i ended up hanging out with a crew of people who were hanging out with a cripple whose parents owned a shitload of hotels. including oneon sunset boulevard. for non LA people: that is baller proprerty to own. sunset boulevard is prim real estate

they handed me a pint of vodka while they were parking their car before they took the studio tour. then they vetted my facebook before they invited me over. i was kind of an awkard weirdo and they told me to treat the rich heir of a hotel fortune as if he were a normal person. i ended up mixing a drink for him. he had very sever palsy or whatever, i dont know because it doesnt affect me so i stoppped listening after they told me"dont treat him like he's retarded"

"So vodka tonic with lime good for you?"

'MRAGHGHGHGGGGGGG'

"Uh........ so strong or weak"

*Gestures wildly*

"OK, strong then."

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

in america all military branches are permitted

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

lmao no Korean is gonna nuke fuckin Alaska when Japan is RIGHT THERE

if japan gets nuked again that's some pretty bad luck lol

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

The Snoo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6zOnMpLYxE

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Admiral Ray posted:

in america all military branches are permitted

they're not tho

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Uh, yeah. Saudi Arabia. Home of all those people who are free to write satire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

happy independence day i made a thing inspired by our president of the united states

• Locked thread