Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

lol Kasich is gonna go full "you kids get off my lawn" at Wednesday's debate.

It might really improve his numbers if he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Imagine running for president and the fuel you consume is McDonalds and In-n-Out because you can't be seen eating anything remotely unfamiliar.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Nessus posted:

What I want to see is the venn diagram of overlap between Americans who Don't Hate Hillary Clinton (which I believe is a very large portion of the nation) and Americans who Do Hate Donald Trump.

here you go

e: holy poo poo boys that's a bigger image than I intended and I can't seem to remove it, sorry about ur tables

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nonsense posted:

Imagine running for president and the fuel you consume is McDonalds and In-n-Out because you can't be seen eating anything remotely unfamiliar.

Or you decide to go to Chipotle and it becomes a week-long process story.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

lol Kasich is gonna go full "you kids get off my lawn" at Wednesday's debate.

lol the average time each candidate is going to be able to speak will be less than 9 minutes and lmao if you think Trump ain't going for at least 18 by himself.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
He couldn't even be bothered to take a bite to convince people he actually ate that poo poo.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jan 22, 2016

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
if you eat arugula the media will call you a human being for three weeks straight so sticking to fast food burgs is probably wise

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

You know how you answer your emails? I do that, too.

You know how you don't brag or talk about answering your work emails because it's boring as gently caress? My approach shakes things up a little!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bryter posted:

He couldn't even be bothered to take a bite to convince people he actually ate that poo poo.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

mike12345 posted:

what the hell is it with those pictures! jesus christ

one "junk food is folksy, guys" would have been enough, not a US tour

Who is he even trying to win over by patronizing McDonald's, anyway? It's not a local greasy spoon or coffee shop, it's just the most ubiquitous fast food franchise in the world. :psyduck:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I can't get over at how bad Carson's swamp ad is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw7KHz5jUp8

Like who thought this was a good idea

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fuschia tude posted:

Who is he even trying to win over by patronizing McDonald's, anyway? It's not a local greasy spoon or coffee shop, it's just the most ubiquitous fast food franchise in the world. :psyduck:

He's trying to woo the voters of the crucial McDonaldland primary. It looks like Grimace has already picked his candidate, but Mayor McCheese's endorsement is still available.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Joementum posted:

He's trying to woo the voters of the crucial McDonaldland primary. It looks like Grimace has already picked his candidate, but Mayor McCheese's endorsement is still available.

Fry Guys waving Gadsden and Confederate flags with poorly spelled signs calling for the impeachment of Mayor McCheese.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jan 22, 2016

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Nonsense posted:

idk what in-n-out is, i'm assuming that's some dumb west coast bullshit

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
If the result of the Trump, Carson, and Jeb! hilarity is that Kasich sounds sane then I'd like off the crazy train please. Kasich is a loving shitheel and I'm so upset that he sounds 'rational' in this context.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Lemme get this straight. According to Gampy Sr.'s cool video...

iJeb! wanted to hear from his "constituents" (which means he was governor at the time).

He handed out an email address to his constituents so that they could share their concerns with their acting governor: jeb@jeb.org

He handed out a private email address run from a private server?

LOL

Yeah, but you see he then posted all of them publicly so it's OK, unlike what Hillary did.

(When he first posted the emails they forgot to scrub all the ones from constituents with SSNs and medical info in them.)

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Lemme get this straight. According to Gampy Sr.'s cool video...

iJeb! wanted to hear from his "constituents" (which means he was governor at the time).

He handed out an email address to his constituents so that they could share their concerns with their acting governor: jeb@jeb.org

He handed out a private email address run from a private server?

LOL

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I can't get over at how bad Carson's swamp ad is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw7KHz5jUp8

Like who thought this was a good idea

Simpsons did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1PKe4tbNmE

Like seriously, it's the same idea, just more poorly worded.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jan 22, 2016

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

mandatory lesbian posted:

idk what in-n-out is, i'm assuming that's some dumb west coast bullshit

How did you miss the years of people posting on SA about their 5 foot long burger they got from In-n-out?
But yeah, it is a burger joint that serves plain burgers and they aren't that good.
What they are is cheap, fast and clean.

I was excited to try their food since everyone talks about how awesome they are, but after one visit, I'm not going back.
Hell, I was even drunk, and the food still sucked.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

I'm going to need to know if its regular spider-man or newspaper spider-man before deciding the WaPo is extremely retarded.

granted they're already slightly retarded for saying batman would lose

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

"Drain the Swamp" looks like a Tim Calhoun campaign ad.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Pohl posted:

How did you miss the years of people posting on SA about their 5 foot long burger they got from In-n-out?
But yeah, it is a burger joint that serves plain burgers and they aren't that good.
What they are is cheap, fast and clean.

I was excited to try their food since everyone talks about how awesome they are, but after one visit, I'm not going back.
Hell, I was even drunk, and the food still sucked.

#burghazi

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Carson is the first GOP frontrunner i feel completely comfortable laughing at because I know for a fact he can't get to the whitehouse without the reality around me becoming so intolerable that I kill myself anyway.

Feels great

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Pohl posted:

i try my best to avoid reading other people's posts

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Sioux City Trump rally live on YouTube in about 20 minutes. I predict he apologizes for the retweet while still blaming his intern, which would make his first and only apology an apology to Iowans so they'll feel super important.

He also gets to prove he takes responsibilities for his underlings' mistakes which he can use against W and Christie tomorrow.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

So wrong. Batman always has a plan, even for Marvel Universe crossover characters.

Actually, in the crossover short series from years back, Batman admitted Spider-Man would win.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Real talk here...and I recognize that this is absolutely horrible to think and say...but if you showed me this video before I knew who Carson was and told me that this was a spot featuring a mentally retarded actor, I would have believed you 100%.

Even knowing who he is I believe that.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Alter Ego posted:

I...just...what? What the gently caress is he even going for? "Well, suiciders gonna suicide with or without a gun, libs, so might as well make it easier for them to go out with a BANG!"

Going by gun rights logic, if suicide is outlawed, only outlaws will commit suicide. Then once all the criminals kill themselves we will have a Utopian society.

Do It Once Right posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/27/politics/john-kasich-republicans-debate/index.html

Why did we enfranchise lunatic fundamentalists and give them leadership and control over our party?

I smell a new campaign slogan here...

Kasich 2016: "...it's time we educate the American people about the consequences of very bad choices."

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Seriously look at 0:08 when Carson sounds exactly like a teenage girl.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Has Carson somehow got brain damage from his sleep addiction? I thought sleep was supposed to be good for your brain? Special interest politics??

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

"Ok guys, I'm high, let's do this."

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Real talk here...and I recognize that this is absolutely horrible to think and say...but if you showed me this video before I knew who Carson was and told me that this was a spot featuring a mentally retarded actor, I would have believed you 100%.

Here's a just-unearthed video exposing some of Dr. Carson's lesser-known 7DA beliefs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqimMpbTyU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jeb! is now Cruz class... Sad, sad times for the Jebber.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

Simpsons did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1PKe4tbNmE

Like seriously, it's the same idea, just more poorly worded.

Haha, good call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JblVU8GyK0

• Locked thread