Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

Trast posted:

This has to be the most insane thing the Onion/Clickhole has ever put up and it's too beautiful for words. http://www.clickhole.com/clickventure/youre-grocery-store-delivery-boy-can-you-deliver-p-4036'

Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

quote:

“I can smell it,” says the goose in an extremely deep voice. His voice sounds like a man went through puberty nine times and then swallowed a cave. It is horrifying and beautiful at the same time. “I can smell my gently caress-syrup! My special gently caress-syrup is near!”

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Trast posted:

This has to be the most insane thing the Onion/Clickhole has ever put up and it's too beautiful for words. http://www.clickhole.com/clickventure/youre-grocery-store-delivery-boy-can-you-deliver-p-4036'

Holy gently caress. The ending was better than I could have ever imagined.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I missed some clickventures. I was doing the house sitting one and ignored the knocking door and holy poo poo what is that in the dark? Why would they murder me with a japanese grudge ghost and not even mention it?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

dammit ron cosmos.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"The common human emotion known as "screaming, screaming, screaming, screaming, screaming, screaming.""

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
I couldn't stop giggling at Father's fate, even the day after I finished the Clickventure. In fact, most of the aliens are gold. I really want to know how exactly Clickhole manages to make these things consistently so loving funny.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Computer Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes is my favorite character

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Would be funny... if it wasn't literally how it is being painted by some Republicans.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Samovar posted:

Would be funny... if it wasn't literally how it is being painted by some Republicans.

That's a good portion of Kellys, though. It's split between that, being angry at new things, being angry at minor inconveniences, and Kelly's personal taste in celebs.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Samovar posted:

That's exactly why it's funny.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

That's a good portion of Kellys, though. It's split between that, being angry at new things, being angry at minor inconveniences, and Kelly's personal taste in celebs.

And whiskey sours.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/712088943408369664

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

pretty good twist on an old standard

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen
Fall From Grace: The 5 Incidents That Led To Me Having Only One Fork

“If you smell my forks, I will become al-Qaeda”

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Charles Schultz vs. Ernie Hudson: Who Should we Arbitrarily Hate Next?

quote:

As the mercenary captain and guide in Congo, led his team directly into a diamond mine knowing full well it was guarded by killer gorillas.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Physics Teacher's Car Accident Would've Made Perfect Example For Class

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
PETER K ROSENTHAL IS BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS!

SpiderHyphenMan has a new favorite as of 20:43 on Mar 24, 2016

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I thought it was really good but I loving lost it when he got to Wonder Woman.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Rosenthal is the most true and honest critic imo.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

new clickventure
You're a farmer!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

European Men Are So Much More Romantic Than American Men vs. American Women Studying In Europe Are Unbelievably Easy

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Which Celebrity Should We Arbitrarily Hate Next?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Video Game Boss Thinking He Should Get Big Glowing Weak Spot On Back Checked Out

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Ex-Girlfriend Don't Want To Speak To You No More, New European Boyfriend Reports

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Popular Designer Dog Breed Just Twisted Spinal Cord Attached To Collapsed Lung :nms:
I can't stop laughing at spontaneous bone liquification

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer
In my senior year of high school, I read Ask That Hindenburg Announcer Guy advice column and my laughter was so loud and uncontrollable that the substitute teacher told me lo leave the classroom. Being in the hallway didn't really change anything, but now it was echoing everywhere and when I was asked by some teachers why I was making so much noise, it took a long time to breath enough to explain it.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

eatenmyeyes posted:

In my senior year of high school, I read Ask That Hindenburg Announcer Guy advice column and my laughter was so loud and uncontrollable that the substitute teacher told me lo leave the classroom. Being in the hallway didn't really change anything, but now it was echoing everywhere and when I was asked by some teachers why I was making so much noise, it took a long time to breath enough to explain it.

Ask A Nobleman Attempting To Secure A Husband For His Least-Marriageable Daughter

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.
http://www.clickhole.com/article/oral-history-kanye-wests-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-4073

I love every one of these stupid Oral History articles. This one is almost as good as the Mad Men one.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
The thing I don't get about the advice columns is how disconnected they are. It seems like it'd be funnier imo if the answerer was actually responding instead of just going on their own tangents entirely.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

It seems like it would be but it probably wouldn't.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Ask a 1920s baseball fan will always be my favorite since I can actually understand a lot of the weird jargon http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/ask-a-1920s-baseball-fan-12260

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I love this one:

Ask An Elderly Black Woman As Depicted By A Sophomore Creative Writing Major

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Eyeball dysplasia is pretty incredible too.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
My favorite advice column will always be:
Ask A Man Who's Jowl-Deep In Phyllis Diller's Pussy

Fed-Up in Frisco posted:

How do I cope with this "generation gap"? I thought you'd understand, because you are jowl-deep in Phyllis Diller's pussy.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I have been watching old Onion videos and this one still gets me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ7J7UjsRqg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010
This one is pretty good: "Mexico builds border wall to keep out American assholes":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-bJ9V7U428