Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

tl;dr Grath is going to make goons great again and mittani doesn't want that

or a live debate apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

VideoGames posted:

Well I just got confused because it said I was in a Corp and I didn't remember joining anyone so I apologised to the Corp members and they told me it was a starter Corp that everyone is part of.

I thought I'd somehow infiltrated some group by mistake.
:3: :3: :3:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Xolve posted:

No dipshit, you're sitting there finger pointing saying some out of context pastebins that don't really say anything but are calling a smoking gun against the entire coalition arrayed against you, when in reality- it's some unimportant jerk off nobodies ever heard of being overly enthusiastic about killing supers and talking about his uncle who works at Blizzard CCP. There's no room up there for literally anyone in your "Direkkktorate", especially when it's talking about what may or may not be against the TOS.

Do keep pushing your narrative though, it's absolutely keeping your allies content and happy in lowsec, outer ring and loving syndicate. Also- nobodies trying to kill GoonSwarm, Grath even went on a capstable and talked about how it was an impossible feat to kill an entity that is organized outside of the drat game. You can't kill TEST, you can't kill Goons, and you can't kill Pl.

I love how every time someone posts some fuckin logs their instant answer is "Well they are out of context" or "Someone must have fabricated them" - Because Lord knows there aren't any conspiring pieces of poo poo in this game that would do anything and everything in their power to de-throne ~~~The Mittani~~~ or want him to see ill will. Here's a thought you big dumb baby, maybe, just maybe the logs are exactly what they are. I realize that your tonsil's companion Elise is implicated in these logs which is why you're clamping down on his ~narrative~ so hard that his dick doesn't dislodge from your mouth. But perhaps for once you can jump off the meta high horse and ride with the rest of the men.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
holy madposting batman

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

VideoGames posted:

Well I just got confused because it said I was in a Corp and I didn't remember joining anyone so I apologised to the Corp members and they told me it was a starter Corp that everyone is part of.

I'm in tears, this is literally the best :shobon:

Shade2142
Oct 10, 2012

Rollin'
Do you read Reddit?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

vyst posted:

I love how every time someone posts some fuckin logs their instant answer is "Well they are out of context" or "Someone must have fabricated them" - Because Lord knows there aren't any conspiring pieces of poo poo in this game that would do anything and everything in their power to de-throne ~~~The Mittani~~~ or want him to see ill will. Here's a thought you big dumb baby, maybe, just maybe the logs are exactly what they are. I realize that your tonsil's companion Elise is implicated in these logs which is why you're clamping down on his ~narrative~ so hard that his dick doesn't dislodge from your mouth. But perhaps for once you can jump off the meta high horse and ride with the rest of the men.

Are we implicating anyone who is associated with suas of RMT now? When do we start pointing the finger at cfc's directorate?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

VideoGames posted:

Make sure you're training all the time on a new char; new skills if you can afford them (or get someone here to give to you for free). New skills and the metagame are how you unlock new things to do in the game.

You probably want to run various "level 1" missions to see how game mechanics in space work.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Xolve posted:

Also- nobodies trying to kill GoonSwarm,

you might want to check with the horrific dumbshit legions you are working with, pretty much everywhere i go thats eve related is plastered with grrr were gonna smash the goon menace once and for all cause we are the Good Guys and goons are big meanies who made us pay to rent space

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

vyst posted:

I'm pretty sure Elise can defend himself, he's a good dude and all but the reason I called your poo poo out is because... it's poo poo.

Sorry you can't see it, but to drat near everyone else- it's the writing on the wall at this point. Enjoy lowsec.

Cygni posted:

you might want to check with the horrific dumbshit legions you are working with, pretty much everywhere i go thats eve related is plastered with grrr were gonna smash the goon menace once and for all cause we are the Good Guys and goons are big meanies who made us pay to rent space

I can't really speak for the entire coalition, because honestly- I don't even know who half these people are (I'm quite literally a flying diplomatic incident).

If TEST wants to wax poetic about their space goals- are you honestly taking it with any seriousness? People say bold things, few actually do them.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Apr 10, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Someone had fun in character creator

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014

vyst posted:

:vince:

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Cygni posted:

They're using the grr goons rhetoric to mobilize pubbies against us. I would hope that none of PL's leadership actually belive they can "kill goons"

I mean, isn't that what these fireside chats are for? To inspire the bastion/LAWN/whoever the gently caress allies to keep fighting?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

its kinda odd xolve is wigging the gently caress out, maybe i should reread those logs again

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

VideoGames posted:

This is my very favourite thing.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Xolve posted:

I'm pretty sure Elise can defend himself, he's a good dude and all but the reason I called your poo poo out is because... it's poo poo.

Sorry you can't see it, but to drat near everyone else- it's the writing on the wall at this point. Enjoy lowsec.

I can't really speak for the entire coalition, because honestly- I don't even know who half these people are (I'm quite literally a flying diplomatic incident).

If TEST wants to wax poetic about their space goals- are you honestly taking it with any seriousness? People say bold things, few actually do them.

have fun following SMA to smash exRiver's rear end in a top hat in outer ring. Or have you not started that move op yet nor figured it out because you're bad at thinking for yourself

Continuing your guys' narrative from this morning in front of players who know better, so many hours after some big poo poo went down tells me you just don't get it

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

evilweasel posted:

its kinda odd xolve is wigging the gently caress out, maybe i should reread those logs again

yeah for real xolve youve been a pretty chill non-cfc poster until now

suddenly youre nosediving into lovely madposting

i hope youre just having a bad day or in a bad mood or something and theres not something actually wrong in life for you :sun:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
from one line member to another, get better at filtering propaganda, it's bad for your brain waves.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Are we implicating anyone who is associated with suas of RMT now? When do we start pointing the finger at cfc's directorate?

I've been trying to get in the RMT game to get some $$$$ but I haven't been successful in like 4 years now of being in the directorate. So if you know who to go to in our directorate let me know so I can get in on it.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

cravius posted:

They're using the grr goons rhetoric to mobilize pubbies against us. I would hope that none of PL's leadership actually belive they can "kill goons"

I mean, isn't that what these fireside chats are for? To inspire the bastion/LAWN/whoever the gently caress allies to keep fighting?

oh im sure PL doesnt believe it, cause i mean... they already operate out of lowsec. but PL is a pretty small part of the frothing horde of idiocy theyve compiled out there

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

evilweasel posted:

Can someone point out to me where these damnable actions are?

I just don't see anything but the aforementioned idiot talking out of his rear end, Elise being... well Elise, and some whitenoise about SUAS being banned.

Magres posted:

i hope youre just having a bad day or in a bad mood or something and theres not something actually wrong in life for you :sun:

I mean, everythings fun and good- but I really don't understand what's in those pastebin logs worthy of mentioning every 5 minutes in a podcast (POS repping is fun).

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

I've been trying to get in the RMT game to get some $$$$ but I haven't been successful in like 4 years now of being in the directorate. So if you know who to go to in our directorate let me know so I can get in on it.

Yeah, tbh the whole "mittani RMT yach lifestyle" slander is pretty tired.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I keep buying the wrong modules too. I'm misreading all the different slots and trying to buy mining lasers and cargo storage. Very soon my ship will be ready to take on the nearest asteroid belt!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

frozenpussy posted:

Someone had fun in character creator

That is my awesome Android Miner character!

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

evilweasel posted:

Yes normally he's pretty cool but something in those logs made him lose his mind.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
Todaki is the best starter system in the game FYI

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

Yes normally he's pretty cool but something in those logs made him lose his mind.

I'm not mad, this is just the native tone in which me and Vyst converse.

Edit: Also- maybe we do drop supers on just about loving everything. So yeah- sorry 'bout that. :shrug:

Xolve fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Apr 11, 2016

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Reddit is going to flip out when they find out what operation butthole is about.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Magres posted:

This is classic Xolve, but he's also 100% right.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

If you have some dirt on xolve you should just post it instead of playing the "there must be ~something~ in there making him look guilty" game.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
It's pretty cool that they start you off with 540,000 isk. Some things are pretty crazy expensive. Almost like that adventure capitalist game.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

SperginMcBadposter posted:

If you have some dirt on xolve you should just post it instead of playing the "there must be ~something~ in there making him look guilty" game.

There have been moments in EVE history where I have been a completely insufferable rear end in a top hat, mainly as a fweddit director (pretty sure some people still hate me for some of those antics, but that's okay).

I'm just tryin' to blow dudes in space and have a generally good 'imgay' time.

VideoGames posted:

It's pretty cool that they start you off with 540,000 isk. Some things are pretty crazy expensive. Almost like that adventure capitalist game.

Being space poor while you figure everything out is probably one of the better EVE experiences, at the risk of sounding like a purist. ISK Corrupts- once you can afford anything and everything, the game loses a lot of it's 'fun'. At least in the starting weeks.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Apr 11, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

VideoGames posted:

I might have ruined that for you by a bit just now.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Wait what the heck I counted that incorrectly. I have 638 and then six more numbers after it what is going on

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

VideoGames posted:

Wait what the heck I counted that incorrectly. I have 638 and then six more numbers after it what is going on

"cute newbie sending ISK"

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

VideoGames posted:

Open your wallet.

In the drop down menu, select 'Player Donation'.

See who gave you money, or who you gave money

kiresays
Aug 14, 2012

vyst posted:

In the Meta show it was claimed that these logs implicated the leaders of the MBC in RMT and proved that the CO2 super trap was real.

Can you cite particular quotes in them that actually say this? Because I looked them over and can't. I see one guy, Suas, getting a ban and that's it - nothing about anyone else in leadership. I don't see where the supposed CO2 super trap is proven either.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Xolve posted:

Open your wallet.

In the drop down menu, select 'Player Donation'.

See who gave you money, or who you gave money

No wonder you're freaking out about those logs :sun:

just kidding

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

kiresays posted:

In the Meta show it was claimed that these logs implicated the leaders of the MBC in RMT and proved that the CO2 super trap was real.

Can you cite particular quotes in them that actually say this? Because I looked them over and can't. I see one guy, Suas, getting a ban and that's it - nothing about anyone else in leadership. I don't see where the supposed CO2 super trap is proven either.

well suas isnt exactly stable/maker of good decisions and its likely he just needed cheepo isk

also mittani and the cfc direKKKtorate just need something to latch on so they aren't totally losing (they're totally losing atm)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
why do people write direkkktorate

its really stupid, you can do that with literally and hard 'k' consonant

like money badger kkkoalition or pandemikkk legion, its moronikkk

• Locked thread