Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Chuka Umana eat a sixer for being a huge downer?
This poll is closed.
YES 173 51.95%
no 25 7.51%
Elizabeth Warren 135 40.54%
Total: 333 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Do we have an idea of the final estimated delegate count for Bernie and Biden? Still seems like things will be neck and neck but regardless, any sort of close tie come convention tie will be given to Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The greatest findom sess of all time

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1235221825770139649

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Coohoolin posted:

I just woke up, can someone give me a summary of what's happened so far so I dont have to read 500 pages?

Turns out the race is just as close as six loving months of polls said it was. The online left gaslit itself into thinking Bernie had it in the bag and now everyone is a nihilist because the money and the establishment didn't just immediately roll over and die.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

turnip kid posted:

I love that some of you think Trump's sitting on his sofa personally typing these "brilliant" Machiavellian tweets. R U 4 REAL?

Pretending he don’t post good is delusional

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Broken Machine posted:

i think, on some level, trump wants to go up against bernie because he sees him as a worthy opponent

Trump-san sheathes his katana
"Finally a worthy opponent"

Bernie
"Yeah, good. Ok"

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

oh hey great :shepface:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The reason it's stressing everyone out

1. We, unlike them, need a majority to win.
2. Bernie had been absolutely crushing it, going from there to behind is... Bad.
3. If we're not an absolute tide, we can't overcome the party's intrinsic desire to be republican lite. There's a psychic battle we've already lost.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

He spent half of a billion dollars. We should lock him in jail just on principle.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

See y'all at the next pussy hat parade

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

the electability argument is the dumbest smoke and mirrors bullshit of all time

does anyone even remember clintons run?

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

So, when do you think the SuperPACs getting a billion in funding will form?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Broken Machine posted:

i think, on some level, trump wants to go up against bernie because he sees him as a worthy opponent

Maybe he was an accelerationist all along

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

The reason it's stressing everyone out

1. We, unlike them, need a majority to win.
2. Bernie had been absolutely crushing it, going from there to behind is... Bad.
3. If we're not an absolute tide, we can't overcome the party's intrinsic desire to be republican lite. There's a psychic battle we've already lost.

Seems like you just want to give up now IMO because you got your feelings hurt by #BEB

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Warren and Tulsi still just hanging around huh

Cool. Cool cool cool.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Feel like a lot of people lost the psychic battle with life a while ago

Semisomnum
Aug 22, 2006

Half Asleep

turnip kid posted:

I love that some of you think Trump's sitting on his sofa personally typing these "brilliant" Machiavellian tweets. R U 4 REAL?

no one thinks trumps tweets are brilliant. they appeal to mush-brained idiots which is like 80% of voters. it's reality show drama tactics and it works because a combination of TV obsession and lead has broken boomers' brains.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

bloomberg dropped out hahahahah holy poo poo what a loving piece of poo poo

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1235220074061090816

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Seems like you just want to give up now IMO because you got your feelings hurt by #BEB

Look, I'm a big fan of Bernie winning. But what the movement needed was a "the line must be drawn here" moment

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

a fatguy baldspot posted:

we are at the mercy of the warrenites now. we hope they will not remember their own poor treatment at our hands.

It's our fault for letting them live, yes

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Looks like this election is finally heating up!

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

Look, I'm a big fan of Bernie winning. But what the movement needed was a "the line must be drawn here" moment

Too bad, what you gonna do now? Whine?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Feel like a lot of people lost the psychic battle with life a while ago

That's called capitalist alienation, friend.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Warren very explicitly running as a wrecker now

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Hell yeah!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

At you. Yes. Thank you

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/melissasvoice/status/1235221535587282944

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Louisgod posted:

Do we have an idea of the final estimated delegate count for Bernie and Biden? Still seems like things will be neck and neck but regardless, any sort of close tie come convention tie will be given to Biden.

The numbers will be neck and neck but I've been getting major media notifications all morning with headlines like BIDEN SURGES, NO CLEAR PATH TO VICTORY FOR BERNIE

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

I mean, we're shitposters right?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jokes on you I like to see people whine

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Communist Thoughts posted:

Well at least the bernie movement, gracious during its apparent victory, has been building coalitions and solidarity with the other candidates' voters so now you can come together to defeat the senile man WAHAHA

Mm, yes, it was rude Twitter that sunk Bernie, true

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Truniht posted:

does Biden support expanding the Supreme Court

No

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Jokes on you I like to see people whine

Jokes on you, you can't see me

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I'm going to post Trump here until President Baron legalises tweeting at the president and then I'll do it there

Semisomnum
Aug 22, 2006

Half Asleep

i still don't understand what twisted reasoning they're employing to say warren took out matthews. all matthews' meltdowns were explicitly over bernie.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Is this an incest joke?

that is indeed the most accurate description i can think of for the biden campaign writ large

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Joe Biden will get to appoint 6 new justice and make sure 5 of them are republicans

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1235223911538872323?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

What do the chuds think of this poo poo?