Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Alkaphanel posted:

It was his first wife who wiped his rear end, back when he was over 400lbs or something. And then he cheated on her.

I'm in the genuinely surprised camp that Heather would run around on him. While I know he occasionally ignored her to groove tires or eat a BK Stacker, I don't think he was ever the sexual dynamo that gave it to her as often as she wanted. He was an FM Jock who was running hard with the "redneck gimmick" when she hooked up with him, so I don't think weekends at the track and hanging with Tony Stewart are exactly unexpected.

I agreee, Bubba is dumb as hell, but I think he's a decent family man who's worked as hard as possible to provide a great life for his family. Its a lovely year, Sirius Lowball, RadioIO being a huge flop, and the wife loving her personal trainer. I'd maybe lock his guns up for a bit if I were a close friend.

gently caress, I'm mixing up Bubba's wives. Still, I'd back Heather.

I can see it now: Bubba's in tears, Brent's doing Bubba a solid by talking to him in a mix of the Moonshine Miller Incident of a few years ago....

Millstone posted:

I thought he lost weight?

Did he go on a Devil Dog and Hawaiian Punch bender in the last month?

He looks a little slobby, but I'm curious if he dropped the opiates and is just overeating now. He doesn't look as bad as he did, that's a plus.

AxeManiac posted:

Vegan foods usually never care about calories and most vegans don't sit around eating carrots all day, they eat cookies and cake and sugar and junk. Richard is doing it the right way, watch your calories and burn more than you put in.

But most people usually gain weight as they age or find those type of diets too much trouble to keep up with. Weight gain isn't so much of an issue if you watch what you eat, and her kooky starvation diets can't be helping her get what she actually needs.

Not to mention not getting enough nutrients is going to gently caress up her metabolism, making weight gain easier since her body doesn't know what she's doing. I wonder if that's a contributing factor in her hair loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Holy poo poo, there's a Johnny Fratto call from January 25 2007 that has him defending Eric like I've never seen. There were these 'competing' threads on SFN between Eric the Midget and Jessica Hahn (about as gay as it sounds) and Fratto loses his mind over it, even yelling at Howard to give ETM more respect. A far cry from 2008 where Johnny fell into "gently caress Eric" territory.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

"Flea has to be an underrated bass player, is that right Fred?"

:catstare:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

FogHelmut posted:

"Flea has to be an underrated bass player, is that right Fred?"

:catstare:

Between that and the personal forecasts I'm just amazed. Robin completely slaughtered Howard with just that cackle and he got absolutely furious. That laugh is brutal, she wrecked Gary's book with it.

Been a long time since Robin's been so right on a situation and an even longer time since she made me laugh.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I have not heard the broadcast but there are reports online that Bubba has said on the air that he is getting divorced.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

Robin completely slaughtered Howard with just that cackle and he got absolutely furious.

Been a long time since Robin's been so right on a situation and an even longer time since she made me laugh.

I didn't hear this on the show. What happened?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Crotch Bat posted:

Between that and the personal forecasts I'm just amazed. Robin completely slaughtered Howard with just that cackle and he got absolutely furious. That laugh is brutal, she wrecked Gary's book with it.

I was kind of let down that Fred was in agreement with Howard.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Sand Monster posted:

I didn't hear this on the show. What happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2LjyQiJsUA

-Atom- posted:

I was kind of let down that Fred was in agreement with Howard.

He went into lapdog mode big time.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

I have not heard the broadcast but there are reports online that Bubba has said on the air that he is getting divorced.

Yup, he said they are getting divorced, he is living in a Hotel and there is no fixing the situation.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Yup, he said they are getting divorced, he is living in a Hotel and there is no fixing the situation.

I can't wait to hear all the Manson songs about this.

Knowing Bubba though he'll be in divorce court for years and will spend every penny he has.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

I can't wait to hear all the Manson songs about this.

Knowing Bubba though he'll be in divorce court for years and will spend every penny he has.

We will really get to see how iron clad his 60 page prenup is.
Bubba is really a good guy though, and it wouldnt surprise me if they just settle this themselves. Even though Julia is not his kid, from the way he always talked about her, he is pretty much dad in her eyes so I doubt he would really try to screw her and Heather.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Seriously, this is so hilarious how upset Howard gets over Robin's laughter.

Reminds me of Robin laughing at Gary's audiobook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoPGTd5wR4s

-Atom- fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Sep 9, 2011

Sizzlechest
May 7, 2007

chiz posted:

If she's sticking to the Veganism thing, how could she blow up? Can vegans with their limited diet, gain weight like that?

Vegans generally cut out refined sugars and processed foods, too. They also usually lose lean mass which contributes to their svelt appearance.

chiz posted:

Or do we think she's cheating and eating fatty foods?

She's cheating with sugary high carbohydrate foods no doubt. That's why she's flying to foreign countries to have shamen rub devil dog wrappers on her body while taking mind altering drugs. If she went back to eating meat and cut out the sugary junk food, she'd lose weight. Both Robin and Howard are stuck in the 70's with their diets. Never listen to them if you want to lose weight.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Sizzlechest posted:

Vegans generally cut out refined sugars and processed foods, too. They also usually lose lean mass which contributes to their svelt appearance.

She's cheating with sugary high carbohydrate foods no doubt. That's why she's flying to foreign countries to have shamen rub devil dog wrappers on her body while taking mind altering drugs. If she went back to eating meat and cut out the sugary junk food, she'd lose weight. Both Robin and Howard are stuck in the 70's with their diets. Never listen to them if you want to lose weight.

you mean my plain baked potato and two pieces of processed extra lean turkey breast won't make me loose weight?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Howard really isn't that bad. He goes extreme but it's always about the right stuff, he never did what Robin did. Plus he advocated a lot of exercise and he's pretty much kept the weight off for the past, what, 15+ years?

He's awkward looking anyways but for 57 you could be in a lot worse shape than Howard.

Sizzlechest
May 7, 2007

Crotch Bat posted:

Howard really isn't that bad. He goes extreme but it's always about the right stuff, he never did what Robin did. Plus he advocated a lot of exercise and he's pretty much kept the weight off for the past, what, 15+ years?

I don't want to derail, but no. He's basically starving himself to lose weight. On the plus side, he does exercise well, but the moment he stops, he blows up.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Sizzlechest posted:

I don't want to derail, but no. He's basically starving himself to lose weight. On the plus side, he does exercise well, but the moment he stops, he blows up.

Yes, seriously this is how Howard has always tried to lose weight and his advice to everyone else is just to stop eating so much.
Not to turn this into a W&W discussion, but its been proven so many times that eating many small meals a day is the way to lose weight.

I dont think Howard exercises all that well. It seems mostly what he does is run. Running is great, but the reason he has no muscle tone is because he doesnt eat right and lift weights at all.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I was listening to that whack pack collection, is that the same Bigfoot as the Little Lupe phone call one? They sound completely different, was there another "bigfoot"?

RoughDraft2.0
Mar 8, 2007

We really like your car, Mrs. LaRusso.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Yes, seriously this is how Howard has always tried to lose weight and his advice to everyone else is just to stop eating so much.
Not to turn this into a W&W discussion, but its been proven so many times that eating many small meals a day is the way to lose weight.

I dont think Howard exercises all that well. It seems mostly what he does is run. Running is great, but the reason he has no muscle tone is because he doesnt eat right and lift weights at all.

This. Drives me nuts to listen to Howard's advice on fitness. It's better than doing nothing, but it kills me how he probably eats less than 2,000 calories a day, runs a ton of it off, and then complains how he can't put on any muscle. He's in starvation mode.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

I was listening to that whack pack collection, is that the same Bigfoot as the Little Lupe phone call one? They sound completely different, was there another "bigfoot"?

There used to be a guy from the KROC days called Bigfoot. He died right around the time they moved to Sirius it is.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

AxeManiac posted:

The one from the Little Lupe call is this guy.

There was a second Bigfoot before him that you probably recognize from Big Fish and a few other things.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Haha, Robin cackling at Howard's personal weatherman was loving awesome.

Howard got so pissed off in such a little time, it reminded me of that bit they did back in April 07 or so when the premise was "Howard can piss off anyone on the staff in one sentence" and he proceeded to do so to everyone but Robin (she was only severely annoyed).

Also, gently caress "Doctor" Keith Ablow and his extremely transparent Shilling to Teaparty Dumbasses career move. Who gives a poo poo or a gently caress what Chaz wants to do to his own tits.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Oh, the original looks horribly painful, I like the new bigfoot better. I thought maybe he had a stroke or something and slowly turned into the new one.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

AxeManiac posted:

Oh, the original looks horribly painful, I like the new bigfoot better. I thought maybe he had a stroke or something and slowly turned into the new one.

He was also in House of a 1000 corpses due to his hosed up look it is.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
I recently started reading the book "Born to Run" about the Tarahumara indians of Mexico (as well as other things), and I'm 100% surprised Robin hasn't tried to go on their diet of eating some sort of drink made up of the stuff you grown on Chia Pets.

http://www.amazon.com/Born-Run-Hidden-Superathletes-Greatest/dp/0307266303

Here's the recipe for the Chia Thing.

http://www.nomeatathlete.com/tarahumara-pinole-chia-recipes/

Vakal
May 11, 2008

MrMidnight posted:

He was also in House of a 1000 corpses due to his hosed up look it is.

Did he play Tiny in Devil's Reject as well? I think that might have been his last role before he died.

I know he was in Big Fish, but that was a few years before.

burmart posted:

I recently started reading the book "Born to Run" about the Tarahumara indians of Mexico (as well as other things), and I'm 100% surprised Robin hasn't tried to go on their diet of eating some sort of drink made up of the stuff you grown on Chia Pets.

I have a bag of chia seeds which I use in my smoothies every once and awhile. I haven't noticed any magical energies boosts though, just a spicy smell in my urine.

Vakal fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Sep 9, 2011

Fist
Sep 16, 2007

Crotch Bat posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2LjyQiJsUA

He went into lapdog mode big time.

Did they talk about it on the wrap-up show? I just missed this segment because I heard the terrible mad dog russo bullshit.

If they did discuss it on the WUS any youtube linkage?

_minty
Feb 22, 2007
~
Really can't stand it when Robin does that fake laugh because she is horrendously wrong or has nothing to say. I did actually agree with her about the weatherman thing, but there was no way it was that hilarious. I think she had nothing to say, and clearly didn't have any support, so she just laughed to put up a defensive shell. I don't normally mind Robin too much, but this does my head in and she's definitely done it many times before.

The whole thing was just awkward and boring, though, because Howard was being so abrasive. I thought Fred would have at least said he could see why it was funny, but not why it was hysterically funny.

Also, they could have torn apart that Dr Keith. Zebra-people? Really? It sounded like a plot of a South Park episode. What a oval office, I'm sure he gets on quite well spreading horseshit with Glenn Beck.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
ugh the Dr Keith and Mad Dog interviews were horrendously boring. Horrendous.

I'd like to know if Artie still catches the show.

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006

_minty posted:

Really can't stand it when Robin does that fake laugh because she is horrendously wrong or has nothing to say. I did actually agree with her about the weatherman thing, but there was no way it was that hilarious. I think she had nothing to say, and clearly didn't have any support, so she just laughed to put up a defensive shell. I don't normally mind Robin too much, but this does my head in and she's definitely done it many times before.

The whole thing was just awkward and boring, though, because Howard was being so abrasive. I thought Fred would have at least said he could see why it was funny, but not why it was hysterically funny.

Also, they could have torn apart that Dr Keith. Zebra-people? Really? It sounded like a plot of a South Park episode. What a oval office, I'm sure he gets on quite well spreading horseshit with Glenn Beck.

I just listened to the clip and I think what made Robin keep laughing was that Howard kept changing the story. First, they called the weatherman, a personal friend, who Beth follows on Twitter. Then Howard said it was actually the weatherman who called him and asked them to follow him on Twitter.

Fred's and Howard's analogies were also dumb; comparing a personal weatherman to a doctor and tax adviser.

daveslash
Jan 8, 2002

enemy light post spotted

_minty posted:

Really can't stand it when Robin does that fake laugh because she is horrendously wrong or has nothing to say. I did actually agree with her about the weatherman thing, but there was no way it was that hilarious.
I don't know, I pretty much found it to be exactly that hilarious. Especially because Robin is so loving out there on so many things, and even she thought it was retarded.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Tomorrow's gameshow is going to be such a train wreck.

I can't wait to hear it.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Does anyone know when Fred starts using the "Ack Ack" soundbite? MY GIRLFRIEND and I have been listening to the ETM packs and we're half way through 2007.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Vakal posted:

Tomorrow's gameshow is going to be such a train wreck.

I can't wait to hear it.

What gameshow is going on?

Vakal
May 11, 2008

-Atom- posted:

What gameshow is going on?

Staff couples (Sal & Richard, Gary & Jon, etc) newly-wed style game with JD as the host.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.
Wow Fred really snapped at Robin today during that whole game show discussion. He clearly doesn't care for her too much. I actually enjoyed today's show.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Tyra Banks was on today? Beth really cracked the whip on Howard.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Birthday Cake posted:

Wow Fred really snapped at Robin today during that whole game show discussion. He clearly doesn't care for her too much. I actually enjoyed today's show.

After this and the whole personal weatherman deal with Howard I wonder how Robin is being treated off the air.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Crotch Bat posted:

Tyra Banks was on today? Beth really cracked the whip on Howard.

Marksfriggin.com posted:

Howard gave Tyra some more plugs for her book and all of the other stuff. Howard told the fans not to ask her vibrator questions or anything like that. She's not a sexual object. Fred played the dolphin chirping sounds again. Howard told him to stop that too

What the gently caress? Howard is getting too loving soft in his old age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

picosecond
Dec 9, 2006

one millionth of one millionth of a second
I think it's more likely that Beth wants to build a relationship with Tyra to further her "career." So doing something funny that might piss Tyra off is a no-no.