Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

For the first time a neutral Cordelia doesn't have a 35/35 offense spread. Instead, that's a +Atk -Spd summer Cordelia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
everyone having decent atk/spd kinda makes every stat spread blur together

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
In that case there's a free Canas if you want one

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Got a +SPD/-HP Innes (and a Ninian) with 50 orbs so I'm done

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Got a random Alm, which is better than any of the banner units imo. Windsweep works with his refine, right? He's +Spd, so with the phantom speed seal that would put him at 43 speed for windsweep purposes.

edit: also only got saizos and kageros from the colourless orbs. I want the other ninja retainer, feh!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

why is this game so horny. i got noire.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Is it just me, or does Noire have a different pose on her map sprite?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
30 orbs and nothing, that'll do it for me as I rebuild and wait for the Hector banner(s).

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Good to see that the tradition of Heroes Anna getting screwed out of money with her hair-brained schemes is still going strong. Serves her right for getting out of the family business!

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

This +SPD/-HP Innes actually looks pretty good stat wise.

I didn't expect to actually get something useful out of this.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I dunno why I pulled but I did and I got a L'Arachel for my trouble and then kept going because I'm double dumb

gonna keep trying though, can't let a pity rate stand

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Legault is at 4* and has Atk Tactic 3, which is excellent news. They're being nicer about demoting good skills lately, with this and Ares.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
current orbs: 0
bonus rate: 4.25%
new ests pulled: 4
current ests: 0

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
would prefer a ploy skill tbh

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Gluten Freeman posted:

Legault is at 4* and has Atk Tactic 3, which is excellent news. They're being nicer about demoting good skills lately, with this and Ares.

It means I can merge my LA!Lilinas together without fear, too (I doubt anyone's gonna cry that they can't get Green Gift).

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tired Moritz posted:

would prefer a ploy skill tbh

I don't like ploy skills, because my favorite characters have neither astronomical HP, nor astronomical res. They're also fully useless in high level pve content. But a Tactic, is always fantastic.

v i don't really care who i get i just want a 5*

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Blew my stash of a hundred, ended up with a close counter (takumi) and an Elise so she should be +3 now.

Not a bad haul but I just wanted a noire

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
Went ~70 orbs and then hit 3 5* in one batch featuring:

A +atk -spd Alm
A +res -atk Sonya to get tossed into the pile with my existing -spd Sonya
The prize of the lot, a +res -hp Noire which is basically neutral I guess.

Wish the Alm and Sonya had been Tana and Innes instead but I'm pretty happy with Noire since she and Tana were my preferred summons. Still have a month to see whats coming and decide if I want to keep pulling reds, anyway. I still need to pull 4 more Marths to hit +10 where did they all go

AzureSkye fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Jun 21, 2018

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
Game is determined to withhold red tome flyers from me. Got Saber and +ATK/-RES Cordelia with 200 orbs. Even had a 4 red orb pull with all 3*s. At least Cordelia was the non-red pitybreaker I hoped for, but gonna go back to saving if I can fight the urge to pull.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Got Karla and a spare Jaffar. Will probably go back in for Cordelia or Noire later, but not too bad.

Got plenty of time to rebuild, at least.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Spent 15 orbs.

Got a free Bowbreaker, a useless Lukas, Another Kagero (I can make my current one +3), A Quick Riposte, And a Tharja

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Those are some absurd speeds for everyone.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
i got pity broken by tana on a no-blue pull and then got cordelia quite quickly afterwards so i'm very happy right now in that moment of zen before i check and find out they're -spd

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
Spent 15 got a 4 star Roy for another triangle attack for a dancer and pulled noir, my absurd luck continues.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Washout posted:

Spent 15 got a 4 star Roy for another triangle attack for a dancer and pulled noir, my absurd luck continues.

Not building a 5+10 Roy?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I wish we got a 4* banner again

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
That'd be nice, especially after the mass demotion. I haven't seen a Shanna or Hinata in I don't know how long.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Andrast posted:

I wish we got a 4* banner again

:same: I still need to finish FCorrin :(

These summer weapons are weird, I guess they let you lean PP but still operate well EP? Unconvinced that's better than Firesweep or Brave but I'll stick with it since the sprites are funnier and I don't want to spend tons of feathers on heroes that will be AA fodder at most anyway

E: Also I guess they're refineable so that's kind of a lot of stats

Elyv fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Jun 21, 2018

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
j/k I have no self control and spent 70 more orbs and landed myself a +def -spd Tana. There's probably a moral in here somewhere but I will continue to not learn it.

Onnoes
Dec 24, 2011
Finished my little side project

Has gone from hitting like a noodle to sometimes being able to kill stuff :cool:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Today's my last really big pay-day before I leave Japan in late July, so I decided to splurge on some orbs and drop some yen on a Play card in the hopes of getting a Innes or a Noire.

My very first pull was 5 colourless orbs and while I did technically get an Innes and a 5* archer, it was just not the archer or the Innes I wanted. The regular old Innes I got was +SPD/-HP though which is better than the +SPD/-ATK one I currently have, so that's good. A bit less HP kinda sucks but against mages he gets hit for very low numbers anyways, so it won't matter as much as an attack penalty.

I then got a whooooole lot of nothing for a long rear end while before this happened on my very last pull:

Lyn is +DEF/-HP so she's a merge. Legault, who I previous had pulled as a 4* unit, is neutral. Does anyone even want Swift Strike of The Cleaner+? Olwen is +ATK/-SPD so I guess she's just a shittier Reinhardt. Now, I can't be angry at any of this because, holy poo poo, three 5* units in one pull, but I would trade all three and the previous Innes for one of the new units even with lovely IVs. :/

Welp, there goes the last time I will spend money on this game for a very long while. Unless the next banner includes Summer Anna, in which case I guess I'm eating instant ramen for the last 3 weeks.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Elyv posted:

:same: I still need to finish FCorrin :(

These summer weapons are weird, I guess they let you lean PP but still operate well EP? Unconvinced that's better than Firesweep or Brave but I'll stick with it since the sprites are funnier and I don't want to spend tons of feathers on heroes that will be AA fodder at most anyway

E: Also I guess they're refineable so that's kind of a lot of stats

Slaying Axe would probably be better for my Innes but the weapons seem fine and :effort:

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Next season's bonus units:

Noire
S!Cordelia
S!Innes
S!Tana
Canas
Linus
Navarre
Cecilia
Camilla
Sharena

Conisdering at least five of those units are free, lots of options here.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
So my Noir team I'm thinking Healer build Chrom, Galeforce Raven, and Ephriam. And give Chrom infantry pulse?? I could maybe even put aether on Ephriam....

My noir is -Def +Res so moonbow I guess? And fury but what B skill? She's fast enough to not need desperation so maybe swordbreaker?

Edit: her defenses are bad at 23/23 base maybe just give her LND since no extra swift sparrow??

Edit2: Watersweep maybe?

Washout fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jun 21, 2018

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Next season's bonus units:

Noire
S!Cordelia
S!Innes
S!Tana
Canas
Linus
Navarre
Cecilia
Camilla
Sharena

Conisdering at least five of those units are free, lots of options here.
God, that's awful for me. I can either tank my score with Cecilia or waste a spot with Sharena.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

50 orbs, -attack alm and -speed noire.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
so i got a free tana on my pull so spent my hoarded orbs picking reds in the hopes of getting more selenas and if i got more tanas so be it

160 orbs, lots of reds, 2 total tanas, sigurd and katarina

no loving selenas :negative:

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Why is everyone getting random Alms on this banner? That's three including me.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Spent some orbs against my better judgement and after a random Delthea early on I had to spend 200 orbs until I got another 5 star. The mage Tana I got is +SPD/-HP though, so that‘s pretty neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

So funfact

As it is now, Noire's Infantry Rush affects enemy units as well