Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Radical and BADical! posted:

It's up to the boss whether or not he/she wants to suspend the rules in this case of obvious brain fuckery. I'd be inclined to go lenient on my dude if he promised to get help and proved that he did.

I wouldn't do that if someone sent me photos of their gaping rear end in a top hat apropos of nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Forward the photos to everyone in your organisation with the subject line "This is why Carl is fired" but don't offer any further explanation or context

E: have this be the way Carl finds out he's fired

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 5, 2017

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i'm not a lawyer but involving your boss in your kink is probably sexual harassment

simmyb
Sep 29, 2005

for fucks sake Carl

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not only that, but I'm pretty sure he's the one that makes the coffee in the morning with only 4 scoops instead of 5. His gaping butthole certainly explains his weak-rear end coffee.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Not only that, but I'm pretty sure he's the one that makes the coffee in the morning with only 4 scoops instead of 5. His gaping butthole certainly explains his weak-rear end coffee.

how much sugar do you put in your coffee dude jesus christ

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

I wouldn't do that if someone sent me photos of their gaping rear end in a top hat apropos of nothing

That's the part that screams "this dude is all gravy skulled" to me. Hope he lives in a state where it's illegal to torpedo people's job prospects for past fuckups. I understand the need for tough love or whatever but no one in their right mind would give someone that kind of live or die power over them.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

That's the part that screams "this dude is all gravy skulled" to me. Hope he lives in a state where it's illegal to torpedo people's job prospects for past fuckups. I understand the need for tough love or whatever but no one in their right mind would give someone that kind of live or die power over them.

The thing is that sexual harassment is still sexual harassment

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

The thing is that sexual harassment is still sexual harassment

These are internal, corporate rules that are enforced on the whims of the bosses. It's definitely up to Bossperson whether or not this gets escalated to HR, and it is also up to Bossperson if he/she feels sexually harassed. I personally agree that it's sexual harassment but I would not ruin this dudes life over some rude photos of a butthole and bondage gear.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
He ruined his own life by willingly folding his intensely private fetish life into his professional life. HE THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA AND A THING HE SHOULD DO

He loving tanked his own career and deserves no mercy

I would have more sympathy for someone with a way weirder fetish like scat or something if their photos got leaked maliciously, but THIS dude happily allowed it to happen because it made his boner stronger

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Putty posted:

how much sugar do you put in your coffee dude jesus christ

None? I was speaking about scoops of coffee grounds. Ugh, 5 scoops of sugar into a cup of coffee would basically be a really flat coffee flavored Pepsi.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Hedrigall posted:

He ruined his own life by willingly folding his intensely private fetish life into his professional life. HE THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA AND A THING HE SHOULD DO

I would have more sympathy for someone with a way weirder fetish like scat or something if their photos got leaked maliciously, but THIS dude happily allowed it to happen because it made his boner stronger

Which is insanely nuts, like sausage gravy status. QED

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Which is insanely nuts, like sausage gravy status. QED

Having a mental health issue (of which there is no actual evidence of that being the case) doesn't excuse your choices. Maybe he was just dumb and thought the dominatrix would never actually email the address he gave her.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Hedrigall posted:

I don't see what "deserves" has to do with it. How is the world a better place -- how does literally anyone benefit -- by the boss potentially destroying the guy's career?

Tell the guy to resign and let that be the end of it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

I don't see what "deserves" has to do with it. How is the world a better place -- how does literally anyone benefit -- by the boss potentially destroying the guy's career?

Tell the guy to resign and let that be the end of it.

For one the boss won't be getting sexually harassed anymore

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
For two the guy might not do the same thing with his next employer

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
If the guy is pathological enough to do it again after losing his job, losing his job in more humiliating/damaging fashion isn't going to change anything.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Solice Kirsk posted:

None? I was speaking about scoops of coffee grounds. Ugh, 5 scoops of sugar into a cup of coffee would basically be a really flat coffee flavored Pepsi.

so you scoop 5 keurig cups into a mug?????? what the!!!!

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Having a mental health issue (of which there is no actual evidence of that being the case) doesn't excuse your choices. Maybe he was just dumb and thought the dominatrix would never actually email the address he gave her.

It...doesn't? Yeah it kinda does, unfortunately, or the crazy homeless guy that asked me if I had a big dick because he definitely does would be in jail for sexual harassment right now. He didn't offend me and I excused his behavior due to his obvious craziness. This dude is nowhere near that but loving come on, you're trying to say he deliberately did this for the bone zone but search your heart. This is a gently caress up that goes beyond terrible decision making and skirts the edge of "disconnected from reality".

Edit: I mean not in jail for the SH, there's other laws that would've gotten him locked up that he was breaking just by being there.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Is anyone else picturing Carl as that really nebbish, bald, sweaty dude who works in accounting or something, who everyone has bets on whether he's a serial killer? lol you know the guy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

It...doesn't? Yeah it kinda does, unfortunately, or the crazy homeless guy that asked me if I had a big dick because he definitely does would be in jail for sexual harassment right now. He didn't offend me and I excused his behavior due to his obvious craziness. This dude is nowhere near that but loving come on, you're trying to say he deliberately did this for the bone zone but search your heart. This is a gently caress up that goes beyond terrible decision making and skirts the edge of "disconnected from reality".

Edit: I mean not in jail for the SH, there's other laws that would've gotten him locked up that he was breaking just by being there.

So I take it that you're the dude that had his rear end in a top hat gaping pics sent to your boss. People do really really dumb poo poo to get their sexual jollies all the time. Exhibitionism is it's whole own thing. There's zero reason to believe that mental illness is involved.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

So I take it that you're the dude that had his rear end in a top hat gaping pics sent to your boss. People do really really dumb poo poo to get their sexual jollies all the time. Exhibitionism is it's whole own thing. There's zero reason to believe that mental illness is involved.

Yes, setting up a situation where gaping anus Picks can be sent to your boss on the whims of someone who has complete power over you is a rational, sane thing to do and in no way suggests pathology of any kind. Why, just earlier today I gave Power of Attorney to someone who plans to dump gravy all over my boss the next time I fart.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Woops! Looks like I'm fired!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I like how we're more concerned about a fetishist than a law abiding boss who's being sexually harassed :colbert:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Yes, setting up a situation where gaping anus Picks can be sent to your boss on the whims of someone who has complete power over you is a rational, sane thing to do and in no way suggests pathology of any kind. Why, just earlier today I gave Power of Attorney to someone who plans to dump gravy all over my boss the next time I fart.

Hey, Pick would never do a thing like that. She's established that she's a Platonic Wierd, not Sex Wierd. :colbert:

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Panfilo posted:

Hey, Pick would never do a thing like that. She's established that she's a Platonic Wierd, not Sex Wierd. :colbert:

Holy poo poo gaping anus Picks, lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Yeah, it literally doesn't. Irrational choices in a sexual fetish context isn't pathological, just dumb, you loving moron. But I guess what really matters is that he face no consequences for sexually harassing his boss, right?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Fire Freaky Carl

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Revoke his security card access before he comes to work with a gun or idk, one of those Se7en razor dildos.

It's only a matter of time and you know it

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Save us with a fresh fesh please.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
At the very least failing to satisfy his dominatrix should go in the negative column on his quarterly review.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

dudeness posted:

At the very least failing to satisfy his dominatrix should go in the negative column on his quarterly review.

Yeah, that's probably the most damning part of the whole thing. Put some effort into the things you love dude.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How about this......promote him?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Yeah, it literally doesn't. Irrational choices in a sexual fetish context isn't pathological, just dumb, you loving moron. But I guess what really matters is that he face no consequences for sexually harassing his boss, right?

It actually goes beyond irrational and into self destructive. Also, no need for the personal insults and god help anyone you ever have power over.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

It actually goes beyond irrational and into self destructive. Also, no need for the personal insults and god help anyone you ever have power over.

You might have had a point if he had sent the photos himself, but he didn't. He was probably horny and dumb and gave out the actual email address because he was too horny and dumb to think up a fake one, but I guess that qualifies as a dangerous mental illness to someone as dumb as yourself.

Either way dude was directly responsible for sexually harassing his boss and 100% deserves a pink slip.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

How is a third party mailing compromising pics sexual harassment? If Carl sent it, that's one thing, but I'm not sure how you can blame him for something his Dom did?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
He gave permission for gently caress sake

He's complicit

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Fire the man who spread his cheeks in a work picture

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

You might have had a point if he had sent the photos himself, but he didn't. He was probably horny and dumb and gave out the actual email address because he was too horny and dumb to think up a fake one, but I guess that qualifies as a dangerous mental illness to someone as dumb as yourself.

Either way dude was directly responsible for sexually harassing his boss and 100% deserves a pink slip.

Woah, you are really hurting my feelings here. The gravy in my skull is about to boil I'm so mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
All the prudery in this thread is making me wonder if I need to take goatse out of my email signature at work to be on the safe side.