Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

shyduck posted:

I don't know but that may have been Zeke's last snap as a Cowboy, so maybe him

lmao that he literally made his last snap if that was the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Still trying to figure out what the right outcome of that play was.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

Modern-day McCarthy-ism

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Probably a lateral to the bunch of large dudes but instead he got obliterated

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Something like Zeke blocks for half a second and slips off, the intended receiver laterals to him, all the linemen are down the field giving protective bubbles to the receivers and Zeke and the receivers find their way to the end zone?

But then Zeke got trucks, the pass was too high, and the 49ers defender was all over it

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:rubby:

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

TheKevman posted:

No pretty sure that was right and he would lateral to Zeke coming towards the bottom sideline behind the linemen.

At least that's how it was probably supposed to work on the whiteboard.

So the whole play hinges on Zeke not getting flattened by a DT? Lmao

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

kalensc posted:

Who got chumped worse, Zeke after the snap, or Mac when the Pats threw the lateral to Da Raidahs.

Mac easily come on

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

kalensc posted:

Who got chumped worse, Zeke after the snap, or Mac when the Pats threw the lateral to Da Raidahs.

Definitely Mac, but only because he was a spectator who suddenly found himself in the very middle of the action. Like a dude who taunts the lions at the zoo only to find they can casually leap right over the fence

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Still amazed

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

whos that broooown posted:

So the whole play hinges on Zeke not getting flattened by a DT? Lmao

that and the Niners somehow not immediately deducing the reason why they'd bother having their tailback declare ineligible and play center for the first time in his life.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

I’m on the BART here in the SF Bay Area. Relatively quiet but I see some cowboy fans looking pretty dejected. Also vomit. There’s vomit in my train

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

Strong Sauce posted:

I’m on the BART here in the SF Bay Area. Relatively quiet but I see some cowboy fans looking pretty dejected. Also vomit. There’s vomit in my train

no need to be redundant, you already told us you were on BART

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mister Perky posted:

that and the Niners somehow not immediately deducing the reason why they'd bother having their tailback declare ineligible and play center for the first time in his life.

It's possible he was supposed to be a decoy and they expected the 9ers to play a lot more passively than they did.

I really look forward to hearing someone explain what the ideal version of that play looked like.

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
i'll admit; after Maher's tribulations last week I did chortle a little at how frequently the Niners kept sending Gould out there as if they were proving a point.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Strong Sauce posted:

You are on BART on a weekend night.

Plus I feel BART is more full of Raider fans than 49ers.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Strong Sauce posted:

BART more like BARF

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

It was a great idea for the one 49ers lineman to both completely obliterate Zeke and get pressure on Dak in a quarter of a second. Really smart play he made.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Strong Sauce posted:

not enough turds mentioned, i am skeptical that you’re on the BART

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

taste the romance

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I’m still laughing. The Cowboys just have a consistently dynamite postseason stand up routine year after year.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Good soup! posted:

Still amazed

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

There's the release :circlefap:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

On the kelce brothers podcast they were debating hiding a non offensive lineman at center a couple weeks back. Glad fat Mike took their conclusion of the defense would just blow him the gently caress up as a challenge.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Strong Sauce posted:

Ah man I certainly don't miss the bartending days when I'd get off early and catch the last train to the East Bay.

Those were some crazy train rides.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
What really amuses me is a bunch of the players on the left of the line would have been ineligible downfield even if the initial action hadn't been a clusterfuck.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

My fav dril

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm not sure what dem boys were going for at the end there so I can only assume at this point they are trying to perform increasingly funnier and funnier comedy acts to lose with each year to entertain Eagles and 9ers fans which is very kind of them

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
My Dad is a life long Cowboys fan, he's getting up there in age and I really want him to see a Cowboys Super Bowl win before he dies :(

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
He's probably seen like 4 in his lifetime

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Was the it the same receiver who went backwards out of bounds to keep the clock running, who also could keep his feet on the ground for the subsequent play? If so, gonna guess he's loving fired.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

SalTheBard posted:

My Dad is a life long Cowboys fan, he's getting up there in age and I really want him to see a Cowboys Super Bowl win before he dies :(

I mean he's probably seen all 5 of their championships??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Finger Prince posted:

Was the it the same receiver who went backwards out of bounds to keep the clock running, who also could keep his feet on the ground for the subsequent play? If so, gonna guess he's loving fired.

Schultz, arguably their 2nd best receiver? Probably not.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Strong Sauce posted:

Yeah, you can coach that.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

He's their second best receiver? No wonder they lost.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Toaster Beef posted:

Definitely Mac, but only because he was a spectator who suddenly found himself in the very middle of the action. Like a dude who taunts the lions at the zoo only to find they can casually leap right over the fence

I guess Mac got run over worse because a teammate made a bone headed play

But Zeke got sent out to be steamrolled by his coach. Griff Whalen esque from that Pats-Colts play.

Fat Mike just making him a chump.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

kalensc posted:

I guess Mac got run over worse because a teammate made a bone headed play

But Zeke got sent out to be steamrolled by his coach. Griff Whalen esque from that Pats-Colts play.

Fat Mike just making him a chump.

It's hard to choose because it was immensely satisfying watching both of them get returned to the earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
I heard three (3) fireworks in San Francisco tonight. I'm sure there will be more when they beat the Eagles! :cool: