Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Donkwich posted:

remember when democrats were anti-war

yeah, me neither

you had me going there, i don't remember them ever being anti war either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Donkwich posted:

remember when democrats were anti-war

yeah, me neither

They really would have preferred the race riots during the 60's never happened.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I really wish Hillary and Kerry were this country's right-wing and I could happily vote for actual leftists in contrast to these warmongers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

american politics is hosed up and bullshit and I'm really tired of having to vote for lesser-evil just because this country's evangelical racist capitalistic puritanism gave birth to some of the most virulently selfish and evil ideologues this planet has seen in decades

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

SKULL.GIF posted:

I really wish Hillary and Kerry were this country's right-wing and I could happily vote for actual leftists in contrast to these warmongers

i know right? lets add rahm emmanuel, mr. service means citizenship, to the list

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

hillary and friends should join the GOP as "polite republicans"

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Condiv posted:

i know right? lets add rahm emmanuel, mr. service means citizenship, to the list

If he sticks by his guns and refuses to run despite centrists begging him a few times, the US will have dodged a massive bullet, god.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

The best part about the Trump bombing Syria news was I saw Hillbots on facebook saying that she wouldn't have done this and then they quickly deleted their comments once she came out in favor of it.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

it's amazing that Rahm emmanuel has done what he can to shatter the illusion that dems give a poo poo about education. why else would he deprive people who earned a degree on their merits their degree?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you should start your own party untainted by the history of the slave owning democrats

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

you should start your own party untainted by the history of the slave owning democrats

more like the dems that think kids don't deserve a highschool diploma for making passing grades should gently caress off to the republican party where they belong

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
dems absolutely deserve to get whigged

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

touch the buttigieg

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Squizzle posted:

touch the buttigieg

taste the buttigieg

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

more like the dems that think kids don't deserve a highschool diploma for making passing grades should gently caress off to the republican party where they belong

waiting for the sudden silent majority voter influx to finally take over america

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

dems exist for the sole purpose of blocking popular movements

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
dems exist because nobody bothers to vote during not-presidential years

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

logikv9 posted:

:agreed: :morning:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/850184885138542593

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

what is this?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

No one showed up in the presidential year either.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
The entirety of alt right hopped off the trump train a couple days ago

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

rahm emmanuel has been poo poo for a real long time

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Not a Step posted:

It is incredibly baffling how a veteran with goddamn purple hearts earned in a foreign theater somehow lost the war hero narrative to a dude who got a cushy air national guard job from his dad that he didnt even show up for. Thats loving peak Democrat.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Tonetta posted:

The entirety of alt right hopped off the trump train a couple days ago

Then Pelosi and Schumer jumped in :allears:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

You have a weird obsession with Tulsi. Like, we get it, you're just trying to deflect away from your abuela. Yea, Tulsi's awful. But it's not like she's voted for the invasion of Iraq or to build a giant wall in the southern border. It's funny how you focus on Tulsi and not all the other bad poo poo that both Dems and Republicans do while holding hands.

E:I wonder if it has to do with the fact that you claim you make more than 6 figures and can spend what was it, $10k a year on cleaning your floors?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tulsi, being a sitting politician and not a loser who lost, is more important than Hillary

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Tulsi, being a sitting politician and not a loser who lost, is more important than Hillary

I think it's all important :shrug:

You should start donating and campaigning to get her out of office if you feel so strongly about her :grin:

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat
i just remembered that cspam has an entire thread for ppl who think misogyny and sexism had nothing to do with hillary losing

how's it goin dummies

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Guy DeBorgore posted:

i just remembered that cspam has an entire thread for ppl who think misogyny and sexism had nothing to do with hillary losing

how's it goin dummies
Pretty good but people keep trying to fool themselves into thinking Hillary Would've Won because she's not terrible and refusing to learn lessons learned in 2008

She's terrible and it has nothing to do with her gender
Bernie Would've Won

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Business Gorillas posted:

oh so now its poo poo???
Well it wasn't getting locked for an hour from influx of D&D salt overflow before, now was it?
:lol:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I think it's all important :shrug:

You should start donating and campaigning to get her out of office if you feel so strongly about her :grin:

Every single Republican is worse than bad dem Tulsi so I'll worry about them first tia

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ThndrShk2k posted:

Well it wasn't getting locked for an hour from influx of D&D salt overflow before, now was it?
:lol:

Lmao did this actually happen?

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Soiled Meat

ThndrShk2k posted:

Pretty good but people keep trying to fool themselves into thinking Hillary Would've Won because she's not terrible and refusing to learn lessons learned in 2008

She's terrible and it has nothing to do with her gender
Bernie Would've Won

the first woman to run for prez got beat by a blatant misogynist so yeah a man like bernie might've done better

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Guy DeBorgore posted:

the first woman to run for prez got beat by a blatant misogynist so yeah a man like bernie might've done better

she was bad and a fool

bernie wouldn't have failed to campaign, unlike hillary who hid and didn't go to certain states

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the presidency in 2016 was hillary's to take, and if she had put a bit more effort in and actually had her head screwed on straight, she would have won the presidency handily

instead she was planning her campaign on an untested big-data algorithm, and she spent a poo poo ton on advertising in california

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Soiled Meat
15+ sexual assault complaints and creeping on Miss USAs and bleeding out of her wherever and rosie o'donnell and ted cruz's wife and grab 'em by the pussy and "she's tired, she's sick, she doesn't have the stamina to be president" and the body language + constant interjection and belittlement of three debates

2016 had more to do with gender than any us presidential election in history

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah its sad that women aren't allowed to campaign in the rust belt :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Guy DeBorgore posted:

15+ sexual assault complaints and creeping on Miss USAs and bleeding out of her wherever and rosie o'donnell and ted cruz's wife and grab 'em by the pussy and "she's tired, she's sick, she doesn't have the stamina to be president" and the body language + constant interjection and belittlement of three debates

2016 had more to do with gender than any us presidential election in history

Trump still won white women

• Locked thread