Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

yes but its capture was upon an envelope with private info written thereupon so i shan't post it sorry

e; sorry

that's okay friend - completely udnerstand that one!

perhaps there will be more of them who aren't privacy concerns later in the season :)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Stoner Sloth posted:

perhaps there will be more of them who aren't privacy concerns later in the season :)

Speak carefully- this room is bugged!

Stoner Sloth

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Speak carefully- this room is bugged!
:ohdear:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

alnilam posted:

yes but its capture was upon an envelope with private info written thereupon so i shan't post it sorry
That's a clever trick by the allegedly bumbling june bug. Protecting its own privacy by threatening the privacy of someone with power over it.

City of Glompton

good morning byob!

:coffeepal:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

there is no morning only Zuul

ty manifisto

City of Glompton

rough night with babby eh?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Twenty Four

City of Glompton posted:

good morning byob!

:coffeepal:

Good morning / night CoG :beerpal:

Manifisto

morning folks :rznv: wake and bake, only in spirit tho

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

morning folks :rznv: wake and bake, only in spirit tho

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

baking the wake right now

treasure bear

i baked scones the other day they were nice

Manifisto

treasure bear posted:

i baked scones the other day they were nice

oh man

is that . . . clotted cream?

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

oh man

No poo poo, word for word this was my same exact thought- I just recently had it and am spoiled for life... **drools**

Twenty Four

Anyone want to help me start the foreign exchange plan to move some polar bears to Antarctica and penguins to the Arctic to help settle this whole north and south pole thing?

Twenty Four

Double post, so to make up for that, I will give out all of the high fives. *nods*

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Apr 20, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

:hfive:

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

No poo poo, word for word this was my same exact thought- I just recently had it and am spoiled for life... **drools**

the food wishes guy has a video for making it, someday when I'm celebrating something I'm gonna make it, just try and stop me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDyyAb6lB48

treasure bear

Manifisto posted:

oh man

yes, its extremely good

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

the food wishes guy has a video for making it, someday when I'm celebrating something I'm gonna make it, just try and stop me

OoOoOooOoOoo...

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

this fella has a veRY strangedelivery

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it's like 9 pm here now and 4:20 was ages ago

B-)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
but now i miss it

B-(

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

xcheopis

Twenty Four posted:

Anyone want to help me start the foreign exchange plan to move some polar bears to Antarctica and penguins to the Arctic to help settle this whole north and south pole thing?

What do you have against penguins?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chef John is a national treasure and I miss being his neighbor because omfg their entire block was the only good smelling block in SF.

Also he legit has A YARD in SAN FRANCISCO, wtaf!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Happy Wednesday my dudes, it is time for that most important holiday: Wednesday, the only one this year

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

rough night with babby eh?

lol

take the moon

by sebmojo

hamjobs posted:

that most important holiday: Wednesday, the only one this year

yes.

i wasnt looking forward to 4/20 this year cuz i no longer live the blaze it life and miss it

i ended up getting whatever that totally wired coffee pal is though tryna write. and massive kava intake as usual.

so im ok i guess for today.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
sorry that i just made a couple shallow posts

City of Glompton

no apologies just post

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You are okay, buddy. I don't actually smoke weed on 4/20 usually because it's... Kind of a dumb holiday, but today I'm hurting p bad so I did hit the pax a couple of times. I woke up pretzeled and fevered all over and my left knee is the size of a canteloupe for no discernible reason. Probably tore something in my sleep.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
just realised i have never skipped a stone in my entire life

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lol but seriously posted:

Holy poo poo u better get stoned

alnilam

it's really fun

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

1. Get a small 3 inch across or so flat stone, the flatter the better- but if it has smooth edges that's the best (slate for example is nice and flat but the edges are quite rough. A harder stone that's been worn down in a stream or brook or the ocean waves and flattened will tend to have rounded edges and work better so as to not get caught on the water surface).

2. Hold the stone in such a way so that when you throw it at the (large!) body of water such as a lake (but not a pool as someone or thing might get harmed if the stone skips too far) it will be released parallel to the ground. I throw them sideways from my body, cupping my index finger around the stone, and throw/flick it so it flies out spinning clockwise with my thumb pointing up and the stone facing toward the water.

3. As you release the flat rock, spin it- the spinning will help it overcome various forces and make it fly further.

Sort of opposite of how one would throw a frisbee. Having said that, you can also try throwing the stone like a frisbee, but I always ended up plunking them right into the water.

I hope you get the chance soon!

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

1. Get a small 3 inch across or so flat stone, the flatter the better- but if it has smooth edges that's the best (slate for example is nice and flat but the edges are quite rough. A harder stone that's been worn down in a stream or brook or the ocean waves and flattened will tend to have rounded edges and work better so as to not get caught on the water surface).

2. Hold the stone in such a way so that when you throw it at the (large!) body of water such as a lake (but not a pool as someone or thing might get harmed if the stone skips too far) it will be released parallel to the ground. I throw them sideways from my body, cupping my index finger around the stone, and throw/flick it so it flies out spinning clockwise with my thumb pointing up and the stone facing toward the water.

3. As you release the flat rock, spin it- the spinning will help it overcome various forces and make it fly further.

Sort of opposite of how one would throw a frisbee. Having said that, you can also try throwing the stone like a frisbee, but I always ended up plunking them right into the water.

speaking of frisbees, easily impressed young me was very impressed the first time I saw someone "bounce" a frisbee on a cushion of air

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Hello this is a test post please ignore

My phone app is broken again and this post might not make it to the welcome hello & chat thread of byob

Goons Are Gifts

Oh that's weird. So something else is broken than I thought.

Technology is terrible

Goons Are Gifts

hello byob my name is michael man and I'm posting here

How's it going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

xcheopis posted:

What do you have against penguins?

I am all for them!

Splatmaster posted:

*nods* solid my friend, solid advice