Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I like his dad jeans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I was going to post "why do these teen nerds like swords so much?" completely forgetting that when I was a teen nerd, I also liked swords. No real reason. My excuse was I was a theatre kid who liked anime. And by anime I mean DBZ but would say anime to sound cooler.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol if you didn't draw cloud strife all over your notebooks

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
star wars kid is still the best

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Blitz7x posted:

I was trying to Google where that "barbarians at the gate" phrase came from, which led me in a Wikipedia tumbling adventure that led me to the RJ Reynolds tobacco company which is an vital part of North Carolina history

I remember watching the movie and wanting everyone involved to be dead

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

FizFashizzle posted:

I drew Michael Jackson and all the zippers on his jacket, over and over

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I was going to post "why do these teen nerds like swords so much?" completely forgetting that when I was a teen nerd, I also liked swords. No real reason. My excuse was I was a theatre kid who liked anime. And by anime I mean DBZ but would say anime to sound cooler.

let he among us who didn't want a sword when they were 14 stand forth and be exposed as a liar

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

A Man and his dog posted:

What the gently caress is that.....

your new uniform

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Dubious posted:

your new uniform

:golfclap:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

I never played FF7 and was an outcast amongst my own friends because of it.

On occasion I would draw new Mega Man levels and bosses.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

Only cause Final Fantasy 3 was better

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I never played FF7 and was an outcast amongst my own friends because of it.

All of my friends were weird poors who only played ff7 on pc

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

My man

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bad Moon posted:

Only cause Final Fantasy 3 was better

Final fantasy vi you gaijin baka bitch

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I drew that weird S shape that everyone used to draw in elementary school

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

omg

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Final fantasy vi you gaijin baka bitch

my snes box said final fantasy iii you japan wannabe

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Popcaan + Gorillaz = really good

All of their new songs are great. That one is my favorite.

ALL MYYY LIFE

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Who's ready to buy overpriced records at record store day tomorrow?

Me, I am. Mostly because a buddy just got into records and wants to go otherwise I wouldn't go.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I use to date a woman who had a pro tier record player / collection.

It was quite the sight. I'm talking hundreds and hundreds of vinyl records.

She also slept next to a loaded snub nose pistol on the night stand every night.

It was probably for the best we went different ways.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

She also slept next to a loaded snub nose pistol on the night stand every night.

I imagine all your girlfriends sleep with a pistol on the night stand every night

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

That's one way to stay safe from unwanted advances.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Who's ready to buy overpriced records at record store day tomorrow?

Me, I am. Mostly because a buddy just got into records and wants to go otherwise I wouldn't go.

One of the joys of being completely tone deaf is that it has prevented me from walking down the dark path of audiophilia

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

JPrime posted:

my snes box said final fantasy iii you japan wannabe

Oh my god I forgot about this. My junior high started with an S so many young people were drawing those for some reason.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

weird Asian candy posted:

I imagine all your girlfriends sleep with a pistol on the night stand every night

The pistol is pointless if you can't wake up though

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Spoeank posted:

You raise a good point...

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:thurman:

Wait, that's not right.....

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Spoeank posted:

THE RAG WAS A JOKE

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
In junior high my binder had random cartoon / comic book characters on it. I remember a Gambit one, maybe a Goku one too. My older brother pulled me aside to give me a conversation about what's "cool" in high school and that I'd probably get my rear end kicked with that binder.

Jokes on him, I went to a different high school!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I drew ninjas, barbarians, and stick figure warriors. And swords.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

7th grade study hall I drew the best Beavis and Butthead drawing ever. It was so good my buddies fought over who could keep it.

Simpler times...

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

In junior high my binder had random cartoon / comic book characters on it. I remember a Gambit one, maybe a Goku one too. My older brother pulled me aside to give me a conversation about what's "cool" in high school and that I'd probably get my rear end kicked with that binder.

Jokes on him, I went to a different high school!

I had a binder full of lyrics for the black metal band I was gonna start and dot matrix print out pictures of King Diamond

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

How do all of you fucks feel about CALL OF DUTY WHAT IS OLD IS NEW AGAIN WW2 TIME

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ZenVulgarity posted:

How do all of you fucks feel about CALL OF DUTY WHAT IS OLD IS NEW AGAIN WW2 TIME

I have never played Call of Duty

I will continue not to play Call of Duty

Time will roll on in an impersonal and uncaring universe

and one day we will all die

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I've never played a call of duty, I like my shooters fast and cartoony.

I have played like, thousands of hours of quake 2 / quake 3 though.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

I've never played a call of duty, I like my shooters fast and cartoony.

I have played like, thousands of hours of quake 2 / quake 3 though.

I measure the quality of an FPS by how easy it is so obsessively head shot every person as efficiently as possible

Ergo Goldeneye and Perfect Dark reign supreme

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

ZenVulgarity posted:

I'm still gonna play Battlefield 1 and bayonet motherfuckers at Verdun.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I don't play a lot of multiplayer videogames. Even on PC, any decent game has a ridiculous learning curve that I have neither the time nor will to learn. Like I used to play TFC competitively, and that had a huge learning curve and was really fun to play in matches. TF2 was fun, but in a dumb way. Overwatch looks like it has a curve that dwarfs TFC. I would love to play, but I know I don't have the time to get to any level of proficiency where I would enjoy it. So instead I just play portal or old GTA games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I measure the quality of an FPS by how easy it is so obsessively head shot every person as efficiently as possible

Ergo Goldeneye and Perfect Dark reign supreme

Why would I do that when I can shoot rockets at people's feet while they grunt hop everywhere?

• Locked thread