Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

these morons have no idea how to own anyone

it occurred to me that theyre well on their way to creating an impenetrable Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra metaphoric language where nobody has any loving clue what theyre talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

it occurred to me that theyre well on their way to creating an impenetrable Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra metaphoric language where nobody has any loving clue what theyre talking about

Spencer and Eli at Auburn.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

the mayor who lead the freakout about clock kid is an official in the department of housing and urban development now

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Victory Jones & Stone sharing champagne as the Clintons fell.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Victory Jones & Stone sharing champagne as the Clintons fell.

Pepe and Garrison, upon the internet

*chugs sushi milkshake at you smugly*

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Pepe and Garrison, upon the internet

*chugs sushi milkshake at you smugly*

Milo in Miami. Crowder triggers Trigglypuff. Farage boasts Brexit then beats a hasty exit.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

sneakyfrog posted:

save themselves

hey did that dude with his field modified engineered I-beams have his house collapse yet?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Piss planet guys new picture with the limo cigarette isnt succeeding in making him look masculine.

Why the yellow tint

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

Piss planet guys new picture with the limo cigarette isnt succeeding in making him look masculine.

Why the yellow tint

He did a photo shoot in a vat of urine to trigger libtards who love Piss Christ

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

zegermans posted:

hey did that dude with his field modified engineered I-beams have his house collapse yet?

He was under duress because he kept on :females: ing the ladies and was chased off by foul vaginamancy. But it is goldmined for perusing pleasure, a couple of good meltdowns.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How is Roosh not in jail

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the proud boy climbing into a dumpster to own libtards

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Saw some hick with his lifted pickup and a big ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ decal on it.

I wonder if these idiots consider exactly what that attitude got the Spartans.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
more like, moron labe am i right

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

zegermans posted:

Saw some hick with his lifted pickup and a big ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ decal on it.

I wonder if these idiots consider exactly what that attitude got the Spartans.

Two and a half thousand years worth of dick riding?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol the only place a suitcase with a big digital clock shows up is in 24

nice clock, now gtfo

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

this actually works both ways
https://twitter.com/immolations/status/798006664989470720

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
drat i got scooped on that one, for sure

between this and the Roderick Spode bungle ill be lucky if they dont send me back to the farm next season

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
nice clock, ahmed

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

DeepDickPizza posted:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/865634180708704256

Ah yes. Noted leftist heroes, Some Kid Who Was In The News Briefly Two Years Ago, Carlos Danger and Token Fox News Liberal Strawman.

There's some kind of joke about projection here where they think a literal child, a pathologically thirsty man, and a dude who gets owned for a living are left wing icons.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Bushiz posted:

There's some kind of joke about projection here where they think a literal child, a pathologically thirsty man, and a dude who gets owned for a living are left wing icons.

lmao this is a decent point

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Fat Nazi dominated by woman at gym, begs black woman for assistance.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/richard-spencer-gym

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Visidan posted:

Fat Nazi dominated by woman at gym, begs black woman for assistance.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/richard-spencer-gym

I guess all those jokes about his poorly fitted clothing got to him. stay healthy, Nazi man.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

It's much better if he ends up a Rascal riding diabetic. Nothing says white supremacy like getting killed by corn.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
That woman's whole thing is the most obnoxious lanyard Democrat thing in existence and she still managed to own Richard Spencer.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Bushiz posted:

That woman's whole thing is the most obnoxious lanyard Democrat thing in existence and she still managed to own Richard Spencer.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
tomi lahren is trying to force her personal meme again

https://twitter.com/tomilahren/status/866088575678337025

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
apparently richard spencer got kicked out of a gym after a moderately puffy white lady identified him as prominent nazi richard spencer. also asked an african american gym worker for help with the lady lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

apparently richard spencer got kicked out of a gym after a moderately puffy white lady identified him as prominent nazi richard spencer. also asked an african american gym worker for help with the lady lmao

read the thread

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

read the thread

beaten by buzz feed, shame upon my entire kin

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
What's moderately puffy mean?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
btw some russian neo-nazi living in cancun, mexico got killed by a mob following his posting of a video on yt of himself wandering around yelling racist poo poo at all the mexicans he passed. alledgedly the mob showed up to his house to confront him about it, he pulled out a knife and stabbed somebody (who later died) and all hell broke loose from there.

here he is in better times.

he went by "lord nazi ruso" if you want to look up the story. be warned that there are graphic pictures floating around of his demise. i'm sure all his fellow nazis will be decrying the barbarity of the mexican people.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Stan Taylor posted:

thighs rub together but not overweight, obviously.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Stan Taylor posted:

Its a nice way of saying too fat to gently caress sober, but not so fat that she's physically repugnant, hth.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

btw some russian neo-nazi living in cancun, mexico got killed by a mob following his posting of a video on yt of himself wandering around yelling racist poo poo at all the mexicans he passed. alledgedly the mob showed up to his house to confront him about it, he pulled out a knife and stabbed somebody (who later died) and all hell broke loose from there.

here he is in better times.

he went by "lord nazi ruso" if you want to look up the story. be warned that there are graphic pictures floating around of his demise. i'm sure all his fellow nazis will be decrying the barbarity of the mexican people.

Real name Aleksei Makeev. From what I can tell from two semesters of Spanish, he was working in Cancun as a diving instructor?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Russian and Nazi?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

btw some russian neo-nazi living in cancun, mexico got killed by a mob

:siren:Fake News:siren:

This article says the Russian Nazi is alive in a medically induced coma in stable condition.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Kurtofan posted:

Russian and Nazi?

lol sweet summer child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

So now he can sit out a murder charge in a Mexican prison.