Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

rut-roh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ukle
Nov 28, 2005

ROFL. JC is the political messiah, no wonder the turn around this morning by May as they would of got told about the Yougov findings in advance given their ownership.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Spuckuk posted:

I was in a shockingly expensive apartment in Singapore, watching as my then girlfriends Dad frantically tried to call up people he knew who lived/worked there :(

Singapore apartments are cheaper to rent than London ones now.

Still probably more expensive to buy if you want to live in the centre.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Barry Foster posted:

I heard about 9/11 in my mum's car after school, and then watched it on the telly when we got in.

What was really traumatic was that our hamster had died as well.

2,996 human deaths + 1 hamster. RIP Steffen.

We had a hamster that died on the same day Princess Diana died. Heaven gained two more angels on that day.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

nothing to seehere posted:

Oh it's just a closed-room exam, so I should be frantically revising my lecture notes right now for tomorrow morning... but I'm here instead. I'm sure it will be fiiiiine.

I'm now 7 years out of Uni and going back into education to go on a different track, I'd advise revising like an hour a day a month before your stuff.
Thats what I've been doing for this course and it works much better than my Uni plan of "do no revision, half-heartedly cram and get distracted by drugs and going mental about friends and the opposite sex".

Mind you that was all pretty interesting too, so I'll stop being old at you.

-

I don't know if its been mentioned but I like that in response to her flipflop on the Dementia Tax May has now started using Trumps "Fake news! Fake news!" defence.

quote:

“Since my manifesto was published, the proposals have been subject to fake claims made by Jeremy Corbyn. The only things he has left to offer in this campaign are fake claims, fear and scaremongering,” she said, during a speech in Wrexham to launch the Welsh Tory manifesto.

Its probably reading too much into it but it would be funny if May turns out to be a genuine pathological liar like Trump.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Matt Zarb-Cousin is the former spokesperson for Jeremy Corbyn. He writes in a personal capacity 

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Leaders should ALWAYS look smart in public appearances as a mark of RESPECT to The General Public !!!

This article is right in this sentence - 'Jeremy Corbyn's Labour Party has absolutely NO RESPECT for historical trends' !!!

Jeremy Corbyn IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH to be Our Great British LEADER ???

THERE IS 'ONE' PERSON THOUGH, WHO WE BRITS SHOULD CHOOSE TO BE OUR JUDGE AND RULER : -

HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH II.

LET US BRITS GIVE OUR EXPERIENCED MONARCH; BLESSING, HONOUR, GLORY, AND POWER WITH WHICH TO REPLACE DIVISIVE PARTY POLITICS, AND GOVERN US WITH THE HELP OF ONLY 24 ELDERS(COUNCILLORS) !!!

GOD AND BRITS EXALT AND SAVE THE QUEEN.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Zephro posted:

How did your hamster get a job in the WTC :confused:

With great difficulty.

Paperhouse posted:

We had a hamster that died on the same day Princess Diana died. Heaven gained two more angels on that day.

Sorry for your lost too.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Oberleutnant posted:

LET US BRITS GIVE OUR EXPERIENCED MONARCH; BLESSING, HONOUR, GLORY, AND POWER WITH WHICH TO REPLACE DIVISIVE PARTY POLITICS, AND GOVERN US WITH THE HELP OF ONLY 24 ELDERS(COUNCILLORS) !!!

GOD AND BRITS EXALT AND SAVE THE QUEEN.

Rather have her and Prince Charles to follow than May & co.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Can someone please take the Theresa May shaking her head when asked about the Dementia Tax and turn it into a gif please!
Can you give me the timestamp for the relevant video? I can't stand watching May.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

YouGov posted:

Members of YouGov can rate anything they like, whenever they like, on the website.

VOLUME shows the total number of ratings at this time, and POSITIVITY shows the positivity score of the last 100 ratings

This doesn't seem terribly well-controlled and the +22 was a serious outlier. If you were someone with connections to a bunch of people with positive views of Corbyn you could even coordinate that result.

quote:

Matt Zarb-Cousin is the former spokesperson for Jeremy Corbyn. He writes in a personal capacity 

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Killed By Death posted:

Can you give me the timestamp for the relevant video? I can't stand watching May.
No doubt, she is the loving witch queen of Angmar

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH

Zephro posted:

It's not what you know it's who you know.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Zephro posted:

Well at least he's not in with the gnomes of zurich or he would have gotten the call to stay away

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
The hamster was killed in the controlled demolition of WTC7, and THEY don't want you to know about it. :ninja:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Fred Dibnah did WTC7.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jesus, that's quite a flip. Probably more because of the Tory's dogshit manifesto though.

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH

Killed By Death posted:

There's lots of headshaking but try 1:14 on this

https://twitter.com/LabourEoin/status/866643469003042820

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Hahaha holy poo poo.

Heisenberg1276
Apr 13, 2007
Welsh Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 44% (+9)
CON: 34% (-7)
PC: 9% (-2)
LDEM: 6% (-1)
UKIP: 5% (+1)

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Private Speech posted:

Singapore apartments are cheaper to rent than London ones now.

Still probably more expensive to buy if you want to live in the centre.

This was ~30k a month Singapore dollars, which is about 15k a month. The Dad was a VP of HSBC out there and a right twat, but the place was goddamn amazing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
was this the wales poll?

https://twitter.com/JGForsyth/statu...er%3D32%23pti36

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Heisenberg1276 posted:

:stare:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

What the gently caress

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
https://twitter.com/NHS_RoadShow/status/866360358994366465

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Heisenberg1276 posted:

Lol

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I saved the Olympics singlehandedly
Good. Its pretty embarrassing that the tories were ahead in wales before though tbh. I hope that was a bad poll.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Heisenberg1276 posted:

Wait what the gently caress

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Heisenberg1276 posted:

lmao what

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

TheRat posted:

Rumour has it there's an "interesting" poll coming out of Wales today.

I'm not sure "interesting" was doing it justice :stare:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Okay that's loving flooring, but I'm gonna guess it's an outlier.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Heisenberg1276 posted:

Can someone make a corbyn version of the it's happening gif please?

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Heisenberg1276 posted:

#libdemfightback

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

Okay that's loving flooring, but I'm gonna guess it's an outlier.

There's only like one poll a month that focuses on Wales, so how would you know?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

jabby posted:

There's only like one poll a month that focuses on Wales, so how would you know?

Well yeah but I mean that it's probably not indicative of the mood there. I'm just being cautiously optimistic, capiche?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Oh good we came to our loving senses. As far as I'm concerned a Welsh person voting Tory is basically treason.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Remember, Comrades. HOPE IS A LIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

a person voting Tory is treason.

• Locked thread