Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Happy new year sickos. I’m officially in 2022.ask me anything you want to know for next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
fun fact, in Carmen the French term for "gypsy" is "Bohemian" (sorry for the slur, but that's what it meant; "Roma" is what we'd say, even though in context it's not 100% clear what it meant), so what we would think of as a word meaning "hippie" or something like that.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Happy new year sickos. I’m officially in 2022.ask me anything you want to know for next year

I'm a couple hours away, is anything cooler? Like are 7-11 stores cleaner?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

and it also means no lovely fireworks! :stoked:

(There will still be fireworks)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I haven't driven up to see former lurker in forever so I have not been to the very large Buc-ees north of Austin in a long time.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

why?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

ex post facho posted:

and it also means no lovely fireworks! :stoked:

(There will still be fireworks)

morons are setting off fireworks around us and it has made the insane cat hide under a couch, which is sad but also kind-of good because the cat is insane

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Plinkey posted:

Lol my uncle invited his friend from down the street over and he wanted a hit off the pax

A couple years ago I was over at my folks for dinner and my mom was out of weed, so I let her hit a dab in my Sai. About twenty minutes later I was idly chatting about having put some upgrades in my girl's computer and how it just needed a couple bits and bobs that would amount to maybe twenty bucks. Mom looked up at me with confusion and a little distress and said with total seriousness "Are you asking me for money??"

So anyways don't let old people hit vapes without a preamble about how they might feel like lying down afterwards and that maybe they should follow that instinct

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

what does number do

also what number

and when does it all end?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

weak. I've been in 2022 for almost a whole day

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

so sorry to year you don't live in god's own time zone - EST

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DryGoods posted:

how have you been, BONGHITZ? hope you have Happy New Year

hangin in there, you too~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CODChimera posted:

what's the future like?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

dune?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This NYE show hosted by Miley and Pete 'gently caressing Kim Kardashian' Davidson is good so far.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

what's the future like?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

what does 2022 smell like

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I don't do weed really. one time some we ate some weed tho and forgot how wired XBox controllers worked and went to GameStop stoned out of our gourd to get a replacement

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

what does 2022 smell like

piss n poo poo same as always

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Filthy Hans posted:

so sorry to year you don't live in god's own time zone - EST

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

DryGoods posted:

what's the future like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ehd243zaOI

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

DoombatINC posted:

A couple years ago I was over at my folks for dinner and my mom was out of weed, so I let her hit a dab in my Sai. About twenty minutes later I was idly chatting about having put some upgrades in my girl's computer and how it just needed a couple bits and bobs that would amount to maybe twenty bucks. Mom looked up at me with confusion and a little distress and said with total seriousness "Are you asking me for money??"

So anyways don't let old people hit vapes without a preamble about how they might feel like lying down afterwards and that maybe they should follow that instinct

hey can we hang out some time? I'm old but I'll totally shut up

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
wut

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BONGHITZ posted:

what are the mods trying to suppress??

It was made up information that had the veneer of believability.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
buddykins should go on survivor

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

piss

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mega pissmilkers

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
i am weed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

It's still 2021 here in god's timezone

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

CODChimera posted:

did buddykins recover from his latest drama

its just one thing after another with that dude lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Korean Boomhauer posted:

buddykins should go on survivor

everyone should

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

hi weed im weed

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Everyone but me is asleep and I turned on CNN to watch a wasted Anderson copper try and do tv

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

hahaha there are so many of these I forgot about

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good shops!

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Rah! posted:

mega pissmilkers

ew

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lamentable dustman posted:

Everyone but me is asleep and I turned on CNN to watch a wasted Anderson copper try and do tv

assturdson pooper

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Jon Irenicus posted:

I don't do weed really. one time some we ate some weed tho and forgot how wired XBox controllers worked and went to GameStop stoned out of our gourd to get a replacement

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

buddykins should go on Dr. Pimple Popper