Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
the big takeaway of the last 4 years is Hillary Clinton single handedly destroyed the DNC with her incredible hubris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
When Hillary won the primary, Bernie went right up to that stage without a fight.
That night, r/SandersForPresident was locked.
The DNC had help from Hillary but there was teamwork in their digging.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
wait OP did you mean vote for Joe Biden for president, or what he thinks he is running for, the senate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4GShmAEm20&t=273s

I can tell you what, if I don't like what I see, I'm voting for the other biden.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Biden just pledged to nominate a woman as his VP pick, so guess who's coming to dinner!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

Biden just pledged to nominate a woman as his VP pick, so guess who's coming to dinner!

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Five buckey bucks says the VP pick is Hillary.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

I mean it was basically set in stone anyway, now it's just official I suppose.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Heart attack gun.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
like seriously, if you're a Bernie supporter how can you even tolerate this bullshit

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

the crystal beer smoke wafts whispers

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Just unmatched a tinder when she said they are just two old white men

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Going to be interesting to see how people react to this debate and how they tend to call it without audience reaction and applause to frame it.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Loving the no audience

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
this is basically like having a debate in front of the youth primary turnout

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

my first instinct is to say that hillary as biden's vp is too stupid even for this timeline. but i guess we are in a tv hell dimension, so bring on the reheated plotlines! at least this time everyone knows how it ends and we can turn it off early

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
michelle obama if you want even more craven pandering

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
No.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
Watching the debate and I'm still very confident that I'm not voting for Joe.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

VikingSkull posted:

the big takeaway of the last 4 years is Hillary Clinton single handedly destroyed the DNC with her incredible hubris

The DNC was then rebuilt from scratch designed specifically to screw over Bernie. With their laser-like focus on this goal, they forgot about actually winning the election.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

my first instinct is to say that hillary as biden's vp is too stupid even for this timeline. but i guess we are in a tv hell dimension, so bring on the reheated plotlines! at least this time everyone knows how it ends and we can turn it off early

They picked Biden because they need someone who can be incapacitated within a few years so that VP yaaas queen finslly becomes president

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Anyone who thinks he's gonna pick Hillary is absolutely unaware of how done Hillary is.

Like, I know, you're still hurting. It's hard to let go. But she's gone. She can't hurt you anymore.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

VikingSkull posted:

like seriously, if you're a Bernie supporter how can you even tolerate this bullshit

I'm no longer speaking to most of my family, which helps.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
Hell naw

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

NomChompsky posted:

Anyone who thinks he's gonna pick Hillary is absolutely unaware of how done Hillary is.

Like, I know, you're still hurting. It's hard to let go. But she's gone. She can't hurt you anymore.

Then why does she pop up ever couple weeks for the media to disseminate her “insight” or tell us that “people are really encouraging me to run”?

My money’s on Warren, though. Liz isn’t plagued by health problems and pretends to be progressive when it suits her.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

It’s still her turn one way or another.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

NomChompsky posted:

The fact that you say this means she really is going to be nominated isn't she

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

olives black posted:

Jesus christ you guys.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

JK Fresco posted:

They picked Biden because they need someone who can be incapacitated within a few years so that VP yaaas queen finslly becomes president

well yes, i get how this idea would be cooked up, and that's why ultimately my first instinct is undeniably wrong. it's just that this would be so much stupider and more hackneyed a move than picking harris, or gillibrand, or klobuchar, or warren (with the understanding that she will only be a progressive on the campaign trail) that if this were a tv show it would make current series simpsons look creative. hillary as vp would be '16 all over again and just as big a win for trump as '16, who the gently caress is going to tune in to that and be surprised at the result other than the blithering idiots at the dnc?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

olives black posted:

Choosing fake politics over family is some sad poo poo, man. You Americans are really sick

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

JK Fresco posted:

Choosing fake politics over family is some sad poo poo, man. You Americans are really sick

What country do you live in?

olives black fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Mar 16, 2020

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I consider myself a citizen od the world

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

olives black posted:

Jesus dude

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

NomChompsky posted:

Jesus christ you guys.

Arrhythmia posted:

Jesus dude

olives black posted:

What country do you live in?

olives black fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Mar 16, 2020

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

biden's the great hope for defeating trump among liberals who are desperately in denial about everything biden has ever done or said.

*looks you square in the eyes while taking a giant swig of vodka*

*nods sagely*

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

JK Fresco posted:

Seems to me if your family is poo poo then you shouldn't feel obligated to talk to them.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Joe told me to vote for someone else

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1239383648018804739

Trump and/or his Super PACs is going to get to use the clips of him trying to cut Social Security in two ways :

1 - Biden is a hypocrite.
2 - Biden is senile since he doesn't remember trying to cut social security.

Two ads for the price of one.

But yeah, all that old people energy is going to win the election for Diamond Joe just like he said /sarcasm.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Deified Data posted:

Joe told me to vote for someone else

I'm just not going to vote for president if its between Biden and Trump. Both are god awful options that are essentially the same candidate. Or i'll write in Sanders name.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

I said come in! posted:

I'm just not going to vote for president if its between Biden and Trump. Both are god awful options that are essentially the same candidate. Or i'll write in Sanders name.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I said come in! posted:

I love selfish gestures that only serve to make you feel better. Of course if your not in a swing state whatever.