Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

LadyAmbien posted:

Par for the course. I don't expect it to ever stop anymore. I had hoped if I stayed quiet maybe it would, but have figured out as long as he gets fuel from people online kissing his rear end it will continue.

I didn't say what he is saying I did and all anyone has to do is read my posts on this thread to see that. The disconnect from reality isn't new.

Edit: He has his Facebook sychophants and I have our daughter, school, launch of a new business soon and a happy and healthy new start back where I'm from. I'm incredibly, INCREDIBLY lucky. It sucks that he can't stop slandering women that all really loved him at some point and at times it's hard to stomach and not lash out, but, it is what it is. All of us are in better and happier and more successful places now that we aren't being controlled by him and it apparently it burns his rear end so much he has to continue to try and blame his failures and abusive behaviors on us in public. What can ya do, you know?

LA, please don't feel like you have to defend yourself against his poo poo here. I can't speak for everyone but I believe you just like I believed the others who came forward, and I think that if you want to post here and be a member of our community still, you are more than welcome. Just from the posts in this thread I believe pretty much everyone here is on your side and imo that means you should not have to continue defending yourself against his lies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
OMG PLEASE LET ME BAN LOWTAX!!!

Lady Ambien, I think I'm in the majority when I say no one judges you here. We all gave the dude at least ten dollars. You are ten hundred percent welcome here and it's great to see that you're doing well.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Peggy Edson posted:

lmao so of course the dipshit is lurking this thread

hi Richard, please kill yourself

He's not a goon anymore so I don't think this is against the rules technically.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

LostRook posted:

She used a story of abuse to excuse having abusers in her abuse victim support network? That's hosed up.

abuse victims becoming abusers themselves is a sadly common thing, and is one of the reasons therapy is so extremely important to recovery. Its really easy to go from "everything is my fault because they say so" to "well, that wasn't true, so nothing is my fault because I am a victim"

also, gently caress off low tax, we can smell you lurking

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
just imagine the sort of person who stans lowtax in 2021

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

13Pandora13 posted:

This isn't even true, he took a plea deal in UnfortunatelyArt's case (he insists he didn't, and that he just plead guilty to a lesser charge to get it over with/save money on lawyers...because if he'd fought it they could have gone for the bigger charge. You know, like in a plea deal).

I have more to say about this, but I won't without permission.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hi lady a ty for getting my account back way back when :)

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
so is the front page coming back or not

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

what the gently caress is a front page? is that like a front butt?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the front bottoms are one of my favorite bands rn

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I admire his commitment to follow darnold tump as a role model for relationships and financial planning.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Front bottom
Front bottom
Talk about guntflaps
My girl's got 'em

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

what the gently caress is a front page? is that like a front butt?

It's like a page that's supposed to direct you to the wallpaper section, where the bulk of a website's content is

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

STABASS posted:

other matters are keeping the site leadership on their toes right now

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Seth Pecksniff posted:

hi lowtax eventually mommy and daddy are going to die and not be able to tell you you're a special good boy who's just been abused by all these whores who will never know how good they have it being with a big, manly stud like you and when that happens you will be alone. There will be no one for you. You will stare into the maw of the internet for that sweet, sweet hit of dopamine when someone pity likes your posts or videos. You will drink yourself to death and be found four weeks after your death date when someone notices a foul odor different than when they were around you when you were alive. You will be chucked into a pauper's grave, forgotten. Your bones will eventually be dug up and tossed around by a wandering band of
scavengers. No one will remember your name, or that you ever existed.

Enjoy! :)

Hell, same for me. The dying sadly alone and rotting for weeks.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

STABASS posted:

Why would you want it to?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

No. 6 posted:

Hell, same for me. The dying sadly alone and rotting for weeks.

on the other hand: I can only speak for myself in this, but if I saw a thread about the goon with the Prisoner-themed name and avatar having been found six weeks dead, I for one would at least type an “aw dang” before my “lol”. that’s more effort than I’d expend for the bedroom brawler of Buttrash, Missouri

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

SatansOnion posted:

on the other hand: I can only speak for myself in this, but if I saw a thread about the goon with the Prisoner-themed name and avatar having been found six weeks dead, I for one would at least type an “aw dang” before my “lol”. that’s more effort than I’d expend for the bedroom brawler of Buttrash, Missouri

Awww shucks. That's the third nicest thing someone said to me all day.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Sid Vicious posted:

the front bottoms are one of my favorite bands rn

I've heard of them but don't think I've heard any of their songs. gonna check them~

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Lowtax? More like MAJOR FARTKNOCKER.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Revins posted:

I've heard of them but don't think I've heard any of their songs. gonna check them~

my favorites are Father and Twin Size Mattress but its all pretty good!

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

OMG PLEASE LET ME BAN LOWTAX!!!

Lady Ambien, I think I'm in the majority when I say no one judges you here. We all gave the dude at least ten dollars. You are ten hundred percent welcome here and it's great to see that you're doing well.

Empty quoting this as same.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

LOmtax

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now
Losertax

Edit: lol that his gaming garbage videos get at most a few hundred views because they're so pathetic

mr_jolly fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Sep 28, 2021

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Leakytax

You know, for the diaper.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Nobody will miss him because nobody misses him now. Most people could at least have a “you’ll be sorry when I’m dead!” pity party, but even his kids don’t like him. Time for more pills, probably!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

AHH F/UGH posted:

the sweaty feet thing was almost so dumb it had to be true

much like how it's also true how he's an insane pill popping abuser

If only he had learnt to suck the sweat off his own toes, things might have turned out differently.

But it would have taken dozens of yoga or gym classes for Lowtax to get that lithe. Which could hardly compete for his attention with the instant gratification provided by eating piles of premium cookies, driving fast cars, popping Xanax, dissing computer games and celebrities, and throwing temper tantrums.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Why would people think I'm a domestic abuser??? *continues to behave exactly like stereotypical domestic abuser*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Your posting is really erratic and full on. I recommend to see a doctor and see if a psychologist or medication will help to calm your anxiety a bit?

:justpost:

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Not gonna lie here I always thought he was a huge rear end in a top hat just based on his posts alone

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

“It’s everybody’s fault but mine!” I post to nobody in particular, on facebook, because I have no friends or meaningful human connections, and nowhere else that will let me post. My own children are disgusted by my behavior and I will never see them again.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Stex T posted:

Why would people think I'm a domestic abuser??? *continues to behave exactly like stereotypical domestic abuser*

Pretty much this right here. I don't even have to say much. It's all right there if you know the behaviors. He's also now admitting on his Facebook that he had sex on the couch with the sex worker and paid them to poo poo on my coffee table. All very normal and healthy behavior when you know your child will be using that furniture in her new home. Maybe it's a joke, but I wouldn't put it past him at this point.

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse at this point - but I wanted to say thank you for the kind messages. It seems like me posting is giving him more energy to use so I'll bow out until I can regularly post about normal stuff on here. Thanks again for being so welcoming. :)

LadyAmbien fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Sep 29, 2021

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The paying women to poo poo on things is a way more common symptom than I ever suspected for something so specific. That should go in the dsm.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

LadyAmbien posted:

Pretty much this right here. I don't even have to say much. It's all right there if you know the behaviors. He's also now admitting on his Facebook that he had sex on the couch with the sex worker and paid them to poo poo on my coffee table.

Was it a glass coffee table? This is important.

If so, you can bet he was lying on his back under it jerking off at the time.

Seriously, why not just buy a new couch and coffee table. If you have access to a UV light, shine it on the couch in a darkened room, this willl encourage you. You could get the new furniture for effectively nothing with some canny marketing of the old stuff on Craiglist. Hell, mentioning their past uses might even get you a very handsome price, though if you did it that way, you might want to have a loaded gun or attack dog handy to deal with the perviest of potential buyers, if necessary.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

Was it a glass coffee table? This is important.

Don't want to derail the thread but way back when I worked for the stock market and we had a guy that paid a prostitute to poo poo on a glass table while he was beneath it but she weighed too much and it shattered all over him with poo poo and he got wicked diseases because he got poo poo in all the cuts from the glass.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Bro I'll poo poo on any piece of furniture so long as it's not connected to the plumbing system. Coffee tables, ottomans, armoires, those bungee chairs from the Sharper Image. If it's got four legs and is made of wood, you better believe I've shat on it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stex T posted:

Bro I'll poo poo on any piece of furniture so long as it's not connected to the plumbing system. Coffee tables, ottomans, armoires, those bungee chairs from the Sharper Image. If it's got four legs and is made of wood, you better believe I've shat on it.

My greatest dream is to poo poo on somebody's prized Eames lounge chair

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

who?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Some douche.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Video Nasty posted:

Don't want to derail the thread but way back when I worked for the stock market and we had a guy that paid a prostitute to poo poo on a glass table while he was beneath it but she weighed too much and it shattered all over him with poo poo and he got wicked diseases because he got poo poo in all the cuts from the glass.

Is it weird that I wondered if she was okay before him?