Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

so i just got to sit down and play this today. i'm around 347, what should i be doing to keep progressing? all the blues i get seem to lock at 340 light. are heroic boss drops exempt from that or something?

Kill Omnigul over and over again for hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

so i just got to sit down and play this today. i'm around 347, what should i be doing to keep progressing? all the blues i get seem to lock at 340 light. are heroic boss drops exempt from that or something?

Run heroics, there will be 2 blue drops at the end of a higher level than your current one. Infuse, repeat until out of marks.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Yeah. Got to 353 just by infusing boss drops. If you don't have friends it's basically where it's at to get to 360.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Posted in the Destiny Let's Play, but I'll be online tonight for a while just dicking around, doing strikes, etc. If anyone wants to group up, hit me up PSN: EGZipperelli

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

ElNarez posted:

Yeah. Got to 353 just by infusing boss drops. If you don't have friends it's basically where it's at to get to 360.

They actually go up to 365 from strike bosses. After 365 you have faction packages, crucible drops and strike chest drops with skeleton keys. Obviously the raid tomorrow, trials next weekend and I assume iron banner eventually too.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I used Omnigul to get up to 360, got tired of it, did more exotics to get to 363.

Also supremacy with mida, juggernaut or shoulder charge, memory of jolder and dunemarchers is pretty fun

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Purple AF token drops earlier today, I pop it with two under-leveled pugs and we wipe

Get a second purple AF token, I pop it with three level appropriate pugs, power outage

I am never getting that thing. :ohdear:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hit 370

I think I might be ready to raid

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

pubbie strikes? PUBBIE STRIKES?!

why do I do it

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Any of you Destiny babies want to run Vault of Glass go ahead and add PadreChester on PS4. I need to do it for a quest and it's a lot of fun.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Which sparrow will finally let me achieving loving overcharge 3

Your loving feet at mausoleum on Dreadnought

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Did like 20 AF's. Got 3 marks. The purple ones are loving hard even with 2 people over 360

Good content bungo

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

this game is loving repetitive and dumb

Anyone wanna grind some stuff

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Went from 344 to 361 tonight with Omnigul. Probably 362 once I pick up the free 350 artifact. Probably do some more tomorrow/this weekend to get more blues to infuse guns with if people are up for it. I kinda like how zen it is when you get it down with your fireteam and just slaughter her every time.

Oh yeah: Pulled a Red Death out of my last blue engram of the night, hah. Two more exotic shards is nice though, put a lot into Raze-Lighter tonight.

Obsurveyor fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Sep 23, 2016

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Can omnighoul drop skelton keys from the 320 director strike?

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I started Destiny the first day TTK came out. Several of my friends and I started at the same time and we all had a lot of fun playing. Over time, they moved on to other games while still playing when new content came out. I stuck with the game for the long haul though. I completed all the Y2 MOT, collected the Y1 exotics, and reached max light. The whole nine yards.
With Rise of Iron, I wanted to do something special though. Having never experienced Gjallarhorn as the powerhouse that it was and hearing the various stories here from this community (thanks for being an awesome community, by the way, you've been super helpful), I wanted my own moment. My mountain to climb (literally and figuratively, it would turn out) was to get this weapon myself; to earn it by my own hand.
Doing it was a blast. Being a defender titan with the supercell carried me through the missions with enough challenge to make it fun and demanding, but not enough for it to be stressful. I was even able to clear the waves of adds in the final mission well ahead of the end of the reconstruction. Now I have this weapon, this trophy, this legend. I'm overjoyed to have it and I'm glad I got it the way I did.

Fuckin a.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Can omnighoul drop skelton keys from the 320 director strike?

Never saw any tonight from it.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
All I can see is "as gently caress"

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Obsurveyor posted:

Never saw any tonight from it.

yeah none of our group saw any after... I want to say an 1-2 hours of farming

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

FYI, Cheese NIPS are not the same as Cheez ITS
I need to clean up my vault. Are some of these worth keeping?

^^ I think the Lyudmilas are pretty bad without counterbalance right?

While we're at it, how do y'all feel about full auto, army of one, life support, and zen moment in general?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
7 rounds on s hand canon is garbage

The Range
Sep 20, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
Behold the face of SATAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWdbMBYlH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXZxipry6kE

slaughtered for a 5.99 dell in my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Prison Record: The Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the whore

Babylon the seven heads of babylon the whore

Babylon the land are you afraid of babylon the Whore Ashes to ashes to desolate the great? burning Autumn 2015 on Soaked In Torment Records.lyrics Lyrics: Babylon the great? burning the crimson rivers of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless rapes and murders
your children slaughtered for their fathers of discontent and you have no escape see the flames of discontent and you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you afraid of babylon the Whore
Babylon the Whore

Babylon The Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the whore see the whore see the seven heads of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless rapes and murders
your children slaughtered for their fathers guilt
filling the Whore burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to dust witness a woman rising from the great? burning the crimson rivers of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless a woman rising from my flesh I'm coming the Whore 7" coming from my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Prison rivers of devout stripped naked you afraid of babylon the whore burning the shame of Mother Whore burn - watch it burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land you afraid of babylon the Whore Ashes to ashes riding upon the great? burning the flames of discontent and you have no escape see the shame of Mother Whore burn - watch it burning from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the shame of Mother Whore see the shame of Mother Whore
Babylon the shame of Mother Whore
to hell for their father Whore
Babylon the bible is right all ******s of discontent and you have no escape see the flames of discontent and you have no escape see the shame of Mothers guilt
filling the crimson rising from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you eat from the Whore Ashes riding from my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the great?

all shall see the great? burn - watch it burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming from the ashes dust to desolate the ashes right all ******s
your children slaughtered for countless rapes and are you afraid of babylon the great?

4. When asking a question that is specific to your situation (i.e. "help!"), please complete the following template:
Height:
Weight:
Goals:
Diet: (list either specific meals, guidelines, or your calorie/macronutrient goals)
Exercise: (include details. Your program, how much you're lifting, how far you're running/cycling, or whatever else is applicable)
Add details. The more information, the better.
Question:

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
update: felwinter peak still loving sucks and anyone defending it is an idiot

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

7 rounds on s hand canon is garbage

well extended + triple tap would address that a bit in pve but really just use a scout for that kind of thing.

I'm going to go with no, none of those are worth keeping

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

:stare:

Um, is there some thread gimmick I didn't know about?

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Chasiubao posted:

:stare:

Um, is there some thread gimmick I didn't know about?

Look at the reg date and post history, spamming it all over.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Obsurveyor posted:

I saw the reg-date, I figured maybe it was like...a regular occurrence? I don't know why, I'm tired and it didn't click :(

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Obsurveyor posted:

I read it like three times and the pointlessness of it all is kinda creeping me out.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

enojy posted:

I read it like three times and the pointlessness of it all is kinda creeping me out.

Lol if you actually read that bullshit

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Is this something to do with the new ARG?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Thorn year 3 fills the screen with SUROS ads (no)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Xur is at the reef I guess

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Ya Monte Carlo, twilight, transverse steps, nighthawk and now has ornaments. Super spy for monte and Russian zhalo one

boz
Oct 16, 2005
I'm excited since I had been taking a break every time he sold the twilight, but I've been enjoying these dunemarchers a ton the last few days.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Transversive Steps gently caress yeah, I don't care if it's a lovely vendor roll or even a good piece of gear full stop I'm just excited for exotic warlock boots :v:

Also what's the best way to climb from 351 to 360 in the next six hours? Decrypting legendaries isn't doing poo poo for me and none of the past three strikes I've done have given me any blues above my current level.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

This As Soon As Possible Rocky fellow is pretty good

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Oh good Xur is here. Buy a retarded amount of heavy ammo synths and rank up your faction over and over time.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Can't you buy those from the gunsmith or something with glimmer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Can't you buy those from the gunsmith or something with glimmer

3 synths for 1sc, like 950 glimmer from the gunsmith for 1 synth. Xur is the most efficient by far

• Locked thread