Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Today i learned i have Egyptian feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Greek for me

Actually I got moon moon :(

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
My feet are somewhere between Roman and Norwegian, which is weirdly accurate for my ancestry.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I can move my little toes using just the muscles, and with an amount of dexterity and flexibility that others have found surprising or novel, so I guess that means I'm a vulgar hedonist that's more volatile than pre-dynamite explosives

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

DoombatINC posted:

I can move my little toes using just the muscles, and with an amount of dexterity and flexibility that others have found surprising or novel, so I guess that means I'm a vulgar hedonist that's more volatile than pre-dynamite explosives

PM me

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

They're not wrong.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

alexandriao posted:

quote:

Because we can’t dorsi- or plantar-flex our second to fifth toes independently

Wait, is that saying most people can't move their little toe on its own?

EDIT:

DoombatINC posted:

Yeah, I didn't even know it was supposed to be rare.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Wait, is that saying most people can't move their little toe on its own?

EDIT:

Yeah, I didn't even know it was supposed to be rare.

:yikes:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

mongolian feet and i cant move my small toes independantly all 3 move. i am definatly not cool as a cucucumber or a conservative work a holic

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think you're allowed to move the other ones. You just aren't supposed to do it with your hand

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i can crack my right big toe joint repeatedly without touching, just stretch out, crack, stretch out, crack. its really satisfying.

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

MizPiz posted:

Foot fetishist are allies

Never forget that one debunked the fake AOC nudes

Not necessarily, teeny ben shapiro still mourns the loss of authentic AOC feet pics to this day on twitter.

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.
I was looking for an old train station on Google Streetview found City of Brantford's goodwill ambassador.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Greek feet af, but because of bunions.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Wait, people can't move their pinky toes? Like, legitimately?

:thunk::thunkher::birdthunk:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Wait until you find out some people can't wink.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

I can move my left pinky toe with my mighty toe muscles but not my right

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
When I was a kid someone pointed out to me that if you rest the middle section of your middle finger on the table, then you can lift all your other fingers up except your ring finger. I felt that they'd put a spell on me, it really bothered me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I saw that on QI! It was super neat and I like freaking people out by introducing them to it

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Zesty posted:

Wait until you find out some people can't wink.

*head explosion from Scanners.gif*

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Teach posted:

When I was a kid someone pointed out to me that if you rest the middle section of your middle finger on the table, then you can lift all your other fingers up except your ring finger. I felt that they'd put a spell on me, it really bothered me.

I can do this with my left hand but it takes a TON of effort and concentration.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I can fart with my penis

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

I can penis with my fart :smug:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Collapsing Farts posted:

I can fart with my penis

Don't collapse your penis

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Einstürzende Dickbauten

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Collapsing Farts posted:

I can fart with my penis

but the balls still produce cum though

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Collapsing Farts posted:

I can fart with my penis

You too huh?

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Collapsing Farts posted:

I can fart with my penis

Couple of clowns here.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/heavenlycontrol/status/1193085143612719105?s=12

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Not a terrible deal tbh

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Capitalism encourages creative solutions.
Get two more guys and dress them in gang colors.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Memento posted:

Not a terrible deal tbh

Still trying to figure out what ISO means? It wasn't on urban dictionary and I couldn't find a definition anywhere else either (but maybe my google fu is bad).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

alexandriao posted:

Still trying to figure out what ISO means? It wasn't on urban dictionary and I couldn't find a definition anywhere else either (but maybe my google fu is bad).

In Search Of

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Jerry Cotton posted:

In Search Of

D'ohhhhh. Thanks.

Nation States is good if you change the currency to poop.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

alexandriao posted:

International Organization for Standardization

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/izT3hzt.mp4

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Teach posted:

I can lift all my fingers on either hand just fine from this position. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hirayuki posted:

I can lift all my fingers on either hand just fine from this position. :confused:

How did you lose your ring finger then?