Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

I kinda hope that Griffin is going to display the wonders that is the sex mod that has basically ARMA stance changes for positions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
Between the new TAZ and the Teens episode of the TV show, I am a loving entertained wreck of a human being.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

Greatbacon posted:

Between the new TAZ and the Teens episode of the TV show, I am a loving entertained wreck of a human being.

Watching Griffin dab every segment went from tired to a thing of beauty 😍

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I think 4 and 5 are my favorites of the set, but 3's great too.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I've seen the first three so far, will save the other three tomorrow. Fav bit so far was the Bros interviewing for Griffin's old job. Also them getting kicked out of safety town.

And all I will say about TAZ is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
What's the podcast episode number for the live show in the final TV episode?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/834983818566066176

ah geeze

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I have to go into work early tomorrow morning but I'll be god damned if I'm going to bed before I get to see the new Car Boys.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnWtVVJgnRU

It's sublime.

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title
I tried to watch the TV show through the Amazon Video app on my PS3 and the video is okay but the audio sounds like poo poo.

Is this a personal problem? Anyone else? Is this my fault for not getting with the modern technology?

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
If you haven't subbed to check the TV show, here's a spoilered image link for TV episode 2 to tell you what it's about.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/73ce1b33908f3188fc403ed3fe9d8ceb/tumblr_oluorfIhHX1qje3pno1_540.jpg

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

These guys are just making accidental Dali paintings every episode at this point

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

Lin Manuel-Miranda just crashed the LA screening, before the show started he grabbed the mic and insisted he wouldn't miss this for the world.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Sivart13 posted:

I tried to watch the TV show through the Amazon Video app on my PS3 and the video is okay but the audio sounds like poo poo.

Is this a personal problem? Anyone else? Is this my fault for not getting with the modern technology?

I played it through Amazon on my PS4 and noticed the same problem. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Tv show: I can't believe they all were murdered by a clown.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Colonel Whitey posted:

I played it through Amazon on my PS4 and noticed the same problem. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

What audio shittyness are you two referring to? Like a muffled speaker in a cardboard box sound? That's Seeso, baby!

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
God I hate international licensing BULLSHIT. I just want to watch my boys.

Screw Bell and Rogers and the CRTC I'm sure it's their fault somehow.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

I hope someone does something illegal, and soon.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

OneDeadman posted:

I kinda hope that Griffin is going to display the wonders that is the sex mod that has basically ARMA stance changes for positions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4iQwUtXqU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
that episode of car boys was punishingly beautiful

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Busto 1.0 ascending to the Sun Chips Place was astounding. I can't believe they pulled it off.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
i will not be able to watch the tv show for another 5 months, but the clips i have seen are incredibly powerful. the goof is strong with these boys

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The show is just incredible honestly

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

bunky posted:

What audio shittyness are you two referring to? Like a muffled speaker in a cardboard box sound? That's Seeso, baby!

Yeah, I am encountering the same issue. The video is crisp as heck but the audio sounds like a 32kbps Shoutcast stream

Even more infuriating is that when the show starts, it sounds fine! I can hear it step down as it goes!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I only really noticed that "It's a Departure" sounded like it was being played through a hit clipz, the episodes were mostly fine

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I was not ready for Clown Box

Ratzinc
Aug 14, 2004

MY BALLS ARE THE SIZE OF GRAPEFRUITS
I really enjoyed the series, and I thought the Rancho episode was the best. The resume episode was a close second but really, I'm sad that there aren't any more to binge watch. Seeso plz!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
https://twitter.com/RedlineSSB/status/835157711541186560

Pronounced
Aug 18, 2013
#84 in line for mbmbam Austin tickets. I need this.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Pronounced posted:

#84 in line for mbmbam Austin tickets. I need this.

This is the most garbage ticket purchasing / queuing system I've ever seen. I'm assuming you've been at #84 in the permanently paused line for like an hour?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Thought about driving down from Tulsa to get to see my favorite boys, over two thousand people in line ahead of me. Welp

Pronounced
Aug 18, 2013

Cael posted:

This is the most garbage ticket purchasing / queuing system I've ever seen. I'm assuming you've been at #84 in the permanently paused line for like an hour?

Yep

Pronounced
Aug 18, 2013
Wooh got a ticket

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEmcpnqIVfI

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

purple death ray posted:

Thought about driving down from Tulsa to get to see my favorite boys, over two thousand people in line ahead of me. Welp

The only hope I'm holding onto is that it's payday for a lot of people and they're picking up tickets for some of the moontower shows this morning, too.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I guess it's good that I already knew my friend has a wedding on May 20th so I didn't have to deal with not getting a ticket through the website.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

atomicthumbs posted:

that episode of car boys was punishingly beautiful

That new vehicle is so astonishingly overpowered.

(I want somebody to go back through all the episodes and make a supercut of every time Griffin says "this changes EVERYTHING!")

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

well that got terrifying by the end

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

AriadneThread posted:

well that got terrifying by the end

i can't believe they found a new game from the sonic dreams collection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

I almost choked when Steve popped up after Crash