Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://mobile.twitter.com/rariatoo/status/825734118587539456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

That's a ban

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

The Colonel posted:

tfw you spend 20 minutes as a japanese novice looking up katakana, hiragana and kanji to figure out that a single dialog box is a character dreaming about eating two fresh cream custards with her friend and still don't know if that is quite what the text is actually saying

post da text

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

classmate: what kind of music you like
me, desperately trying to think of something other than the entire love live/idolmaster discography: oh, kind of like....instrumental stuff, mostly ambient ya know

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Zwei!! ?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Stexils posted:

classmate: what kind of music you like
me, desperately trying to think of something other than the entire love live/idolmaster discography: oh, kind of like....instrumental stuff, mostly ambient ya know

https://youtu.be/60JfIaDqiN8

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Julias posted:

Zwei!! ?

yes

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

hmm, i was expecting more context

they do seem to be dreaming(?) about eating (or making something with?) whipped cream and custard though.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

This is the literal best :kimchi:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

What power does he get when he eats it?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

z0glin Warchief posted:

It's a well known fact that, unlike France, Spain, and a bunch of other countries these days, Japan does not have a language.

I thought it was a snark at japan's foreign-language education and I was trying to make sense of it for way too long

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...
Does anyone know how long the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime's gonna run on for? The animation is great so I can't imagine they can keep up with the ~50 episodes they do with the previous seasons.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Willsun posted:

Does anyone know how long the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime's gonna run on for? The animation is great so I can't imagine they can keep up with the ~50 episodes they do with the previous seasons.

the reason the animation is great is because the switch to digital totally cut down the amount of time it takes to animate it alongside a switch to a style that's easier to animate, so i wouldn't be surprised if it's still 50 episodes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

when did overgrowth get out of early access

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ah, your autobiographical anime

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

My Tumblr feed is full of sweater memes.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I do

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

:same:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/Toshiki_S/status/816509994719936512

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Reported

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

yeah

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
:rip: dis

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Even pro models take breaks every 20 minutes (maybe seen 30 at most) during long poses, this guy's a bad boyfriend

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

dogsicle posted:

when did overgrowth get out of early access

lmao savage

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Willsun posted:

The Colonel posted:

the reason the animation is great is because the switch to digital totally cut down the amount of time it takes to animate it alongside a switch to a style that's easier to animate, so i wouldn't be surprised if it's still 50 episodes
the pokemon anime is also insanely ahead of schedule and has probably the best production line in the business, often animating episodes a full year in advance.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

I recognize that from abroadinjapan's youtube channel- it's called Cat poo poo One.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Wait, what emote is that?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Lemon-Lime posted:

Wait, what emote is that?
/spectacles

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Oh, right, I was wondering if they'd added a hat tip emote at some point since the catgirl one doesn't look like that.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
*tip*

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
Looking for the name of a Manga that came up here long ago. I think it was about a fox that somehow turned into a samurai. The weapons here could speak sometimes but never spoke to others (you could only read their thoughts). The style was very traditionally und low-key. The samurai basically stayed at the village and learned about (medieval Japanese) society and didn't wander around. Any ideas? Thanks!

e: Found it. Takemitsu Zamurai it was.

lllllllllllllllllll fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Jan 30, 2017

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Another user helped

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Julias