Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

ded posted:

yesterday i had a dream about taking the hugest god drat poo poo known to man, when i looked down into the toilet the toilet itself actually expanded to hold the giant turd. then i woke up with the feeling of needing to take a massive dump. i went to the toilet and had the biggest drat fart i think ive ever had. no poop.

im poopin rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Cole posted:

im poopin rn

does monty like to watch...

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

justice4trayvawn posted:

does monty like to watch...

Believe it or not he usually tries to follow me in and when he does he lays at my feet

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

ded posted:

yesterday i had a dream about taking the hugest god drat poo poo known to man, when i looked down into the toilet the toilet itself actually expanded to hold the giant turd. then i woke up with the feeling of needing to take a massive dump. i went to the toilet and had the biggest drat fart i think ive ever had. no poop.

can we keep the creepy pasta out of the drunk thread please i need to sleep at some point tonight

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Cole posted:

Believe it or not he usually tries to follow me in and when he does he lays at my feet

aw :)

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

ded posted:

I'm always havin that dream except at boot camp i actually sharted and had to cut my name out of the underware and never got caught and there was an urban legend about the lovely underwear ghost

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Finally back in Hawaii. Time to be a single guy in Waikiki!

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Master Bateman posted:

a magical place. a world in balance.

if you can't find a tourist willing to sit on your penis, some giant loving locals will be more than happy to beat the sexual frustration out of your haole rear end.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

a magical place. a world in balance.

if you can't find a tourist willing to sit on your penis, some giant loving locals will be more than happy to beat the sexual frustration out of your haole rear end.

That works. I'm not sure which I like more, fighting or loving.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
two sides of the same coin, man.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
two of the easiest places in the world to get laid (not counting hookers), hawaii and japan

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Play-Doh dongs? Man, I wish I had known about this a few weeks ago.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-12-30/playdoh-enrages-parents-with-a-penisshaped-baking-toy

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

ded posted:

two of the easiest places in the world to get laid (not counting hookers), hawaii and japan

being black in japan is like the konami code for pussy

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Master Bateman posted:

fleeing to a tropical paradise right as the snowpocaylpse hit colorado, thats some ace fuckin timing m8. drink a fruity mixed drink out of a coconut while chilling on the beach for me while i try not to freeze to death

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

fleeing to a tropical paradise right as the snowpocaylpse hit colorado, thats some ace fuckin timing m8. drink a fruity mixed drink out of a coconut while chilling on the beach for me while i try not to freeze to death

Yeah it was bad when I left and I hear it's worse now.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Master Bateman posted:

Yeah it was bad when I left and I hear it's worse now.

10 below outside atm

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Hit a record low 50 something in SoCal with light rain time to turn on the heater, get the blankets, and drink hot cocoa near the fireplace and hibernate. Can't go anywhere or drive in this dangerous weather

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Christoff posted:

Hit a record low 50 something in SoCal with light rain time to turn on the heater, get the blankets, and drink hot cocoa near the fireplace and hibernate. Can't go anywhere or drive in this dangerous weather

You joke but when I fly back to Vegas tomorrow it's going to be 30 degrees and snowing when I get there. People are going to be losing their loving minds.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I feel really bad for kids who grew up not experiencing the joy of snow days

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

We got hurricane days. Hopefully the storm isn't a direct hit, that way you're just without power for several hours and everyone just gets drunk & plays football in the rain & mud.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Bolow posted:

i thought japanese ladies were afraid of "coco-jin"

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Don't know about Japan, but it's definitely true in Germany.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

This. Snow days are the best.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Bolow posted:

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i thought japanese ladies were afraid of "coco-jin"

when i was there in 97, the girl i was seeing there told me about how the black male hookers could make 100,000 yen a night easy. i didn't believe her. then she took me to a street were they all hung out waiting to get picked up in yokohama. i was blown away.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

ded posted:

i was blown away.

Go on...

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

We got a shitload of snow days in VA Beach last year but had to make all of them up by working on weekends. Even the school kids had to make stuff up. So gently caress snow days.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Cole posted:

Go on...

heh

it was like a whole street of black dudes looking at me wondering why i was with the japanese girl

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

holocaust bloopers posted:

This. Snow days are the best.

Once upon a time we got like 4 feet of snow overnight and the legislature passed a law that said no more snow days as long as the buses can drive in the parking lot. So all that matters is that the school parking lot gets plowed. Doesn't matter if the roads are so bad plow trucks are getting stuck (they were) or that the power is out because the transformer outside exploded (it did), or that there's a danger of the roof collapsing (there was), all that matters is that the buses can drive IN the parking lot.

But I had a series of tunnels large enough for an adult to easily crawl through connecting like 5 forts in my yard, so gently caress it.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Truth.

But the worst was when the news predicted a snowpocalypse, so you didn't do your homework or any of that poo poo. And then you wake up and it's totally green outside :smith:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

We sometimes got "cold days". -15 for a long enough portion of the day was about the threshold for that. Sometime around Jan/Feb 2004 we had a one day school week because it only got above that one day that week.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Happy new years (at least here in Asia land) fellas

*hick*

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Rough Lobster posted:

*hick*

Come back when it's somewhere that matters

Happy new years :)

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?

Rough Lobster posted:

*hick*

happy new years

being too drunk to sleep kinda sucks (>???)

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Just an FYI, this thread needs to be rebooted for 2015 I don't particularly care who makes the new one as long as it gets done by Saturday :)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Stay safe tonight fellas, don't drink and drive.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The bikinis barely cover any butte here :stare:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Master Bateman posted:

The bikinis barely cover any butte here :stare:

fuuuuuuck

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i just got back from san francisco and ate so well all week

now that i'm back home i can't stop making GBS threads

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Gonna stay in this new year, marathon The Wire, and see if an ex girlfriend wants to come over for sex.

Yall be safe tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i'm gonna crack into a 12 pack and continue making GBS threads every 30 minutes

• Locked thread